Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,606 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

Speaker Bankole Is More Corrupt Than Patricia Etteh - Keyamo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Speaker Bankole Is More Corrupt Than Patricia Etteh - Keyamo (10339 Views)

Patricia Etteh Graduates From Buckingham University / Patricia Etteh Decamps From PDP To APC / $3m Bribery Scandal: Ex-speaker Patricia Etteh Blows Hot! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Speaker Bankole Is More Corrupt Than Patricia Etteh - Keyamo by PepERSprAY: 10:18pm On Oct 26, 2008
Keyamo bombs Bankole
•Says ‘You’re worse than Etteh
Sunday, October 26, 2008

If the document in the possession of Lagos lawyer and human rights activist, Festus Keyamo over the alleged fraud in the House of Representatives under the leadership of Speaker Sabur Oladimeji Bankole is a true reflection of what really transpired on the purchase of cars for the House members, the leadership of the lower legislature must be in for another round of a free-for-all fight as the attorney has vowed to pursue the matter to its logical end.

•Festus Keyamo

According to Keyamo, from the facts available to him, Bankole is worse than Madam Patricia Etteh, his predecessor who was removed following a similar fraud allegation against her leadership. Thus, the lawyer has vowed to testify before the House’s Ethics Committee unless an ad hoc probe panel, similar to the one set up to probe Etteh, was inaugurated for the same purpose.

Speaking exclusively to Sunday Sun in Abuja on Friday, Keyamo, who obliged us with the documents in his possession, said, “this is worse than Etteh. In fact, ten times worse. Etteh’s was N300 million, plus that of her deputy making it about N600 million to renovate their residences and buy a few cars, that is total contract sum. And in that case, only N50 million had been released. In this (Bankole’s) case, the whole of N2.3 billion had been released. And the money that has been (allegedly) stolen in this case is about the same amount of the total contract sum under Etteh. You can be sure we will be talking about N800 million, when you add the discounts that ought to have been given and all that. So the whole money (allegedly) stolen in this case is about N800 million, which is already more than the total contract sum under Etteh.

“And the issues are simple. They are: why did you accept cars that are N1.1 million less than the cars they bided for? They bided for cars of N6.2million per unit, but they supplied cars that are N5.1 million per unit. Cars they bided for were the ones that will have leather seats, collapsible side mirrors, navigational aids, rear view parking aids and all of that. But they ones that were supplied had fabric seats, no collapsible side mirrors, no rear view packing aids, which is N5.1 million. Why did they accept that?

Why did they pay twice for VAT? After paying the money to PAN, which of course was inclusive of VAT, why did they have to raise separate voucher for FIRS? Why did they not ask for discount? If people are buying two to three cars, they give them 10% discount. You are buying 380 units, why did they not give you discount? So, these are the things we are talking about. Will he spend his father’s money like that?

The greatest enemy of Bankole in all of these issues is the facts.”

Keyamo further called on the members of the Integrity Group, who championed the move to probe Etteh, to take up this present challenge, saying that doing otherwise would amount to applying double standards.

He also said that Bankole has no moral right to begin to defend himself through the same mechanism Etteh tried without success to defend herself.

“Whether you talk of political enemies or committees, Etteh said the same thing, you remember? He has no moral right to raise the same issues Etteh raised to defend herself, to defend himself too. I am calling on the Integrity Group in the House, to rise and live up to their name, because right now, it appears the group is now in ‘power,’ they now want to sleep over this issue and I am saying, no! It will not happen. I got their letter today (Friday, October 24, 2008) to appear before the committee, but I will not go because they say it is a private investigation committee.

“I will only go there if the House constitutes an ad hoc committee; just the same way it did for Etteh, before I can appear before them. They should make it public and not private. And if they fail to do that, I will go to the EFCC.

“If I am not satisfied with EFCC’s treatment, I will go to court. So it is left for the House to learn how to contend with a Speaker, that will be facing criminal charge in court and at the same time preside over the affairs of the House.

“Don’t forget that Etteh said the same thing that Bankole is saying today. I mean this issue of political enemy and what have you. But the question is, who approved the money?

“Bankole approved it. Is it that when the cars were delivered, he did not see the cars to know that what was paid for was not what was supplied? Haba!,” he screamed.

Reminded that the allegation he was raising now had been published by two Nigerian weekly magazines before, and asked why now, Keyamo, again, said: “I wanted to authenticate the story I read in the papers and I wanted to get more documents and more facts. From the documents I released to you, you will notice that I have more facts than was earlier published in the papers and more pungent. What I need was to get more facts and present it more succinctly to the public domain.

“The issue of people always being after politicians are usually as constant as the northern star. Show me one politician that has a problem in this country that has not attributed it to one politician or the other. There is no politician dead or alive that has not attributed his crisis to political enemies. So, it has become a cliché, nobody takes it serious again when a politician says, ‘it is my political enemy.’ What we look at are the facts. So, once the facts are concocted, that means it is the political enemies. But when the facts are not concocted, and you put yourself in trouble, that means even though they are looking for you to kill, you bath yourself with petrol and stay close to the fire.

“Let me also quickly add that it is very insulting to people like us who have come a long way to say that people are using us over small House issue. I have fought bigger battles. In any case, I refuse to turn myself into a defendant because the reason for such accusation is to turn you into a defendant so that attention can be shifted from the real issue. You see, by the time I begin to defend myself over the accusation that I was being used, they would have succeeded in diverting peoples’ attention from the real issue,” Keyamo argued.

http://odili.net/news/source/2008/oct/26/504.html
Re: Speaker Bankole Is More Corrupt Than Patricia Etteh - Keyamo by PepERSprAY: 10:19pm On Oct 26, 2008
Bankole and 380 cars
Sunny Igboanugo

The storms are gathering once again in the House of Representatives where Oladimeji Bankole is at the helm.

At the moment, nobody can put a safe bet on how the current build-up over the purchase of cars for members of the House by the speaker and his apparatchik in the house is going to end.

But, if the examples from the roads already travelled in the National Assembly in the last nine years or so are anything to go by, then these are indeed times for worry for the speaker, who ceremoniously got into office following the fall of his predecessor, Patricia Etteh, whose fall came through indictment and suffusing campaign carried out by a group of whistle-blowers known as Integrity Group.

The group had made a huge issue for the former speaker's award of contract for the renovation of her official residence. They had no trouble convincing an already traumatised Nigerian public, weighed by the impact of large scale corruption by public officials in joining forces with them to dethrone "peace" within the system and enthrone a "clean man" that would do the right thing and give the country a new lease of life.

With the apparent wrongdoing and probable corruption in the car purchase story gradually brewing into a major crisis, NASS, which has already seen the fall of four Senate presidents and one House of Representatives speaker may be on its way of recording another victim. But if this happens, Bankole would have himself to blame.

There is no doubt for watchers of his style to notice that the speaker appears to believe that "carrying everybody along", would save him permanently from the popular "banana peel", but how wrong this strategy could also be if he intends to use it as a buffer against corruption, because it will not stop his enemies from plotting his downfall.

So the solution definitely may not lie in getting all members to pass the resolution for purchase of cars, for instance, but in ensuring that the process of carrying out the mandate and indeed any other activity of the House is corruption-free. That is the only sure way for Bankole and perhaps his successor.

http://odili.net/news/source/2008/oct/26/703.html
Re: Speaker Bankole Is More Corrupt Than Patricia Etteh - Keyamo by RICHIEBOI1(m): 9:25am On Oct 27, 2008
why are our succesors always worse than thier predessesor? grin
Re: Speaker Bankole Is More Corrupt Than Patricia Etteh - Keyamo by AloyEmeka9: 9:34am On Oct 27, 2008
why are our succesors always worse than their predessesor?
It is still an allegation. I expect the guy to be a lot careful after the Etteh saga.
Re: Speaker Bankole Is More Corrupt Than Patricia Etteh - Keyamo by gbolah1(m): 10:06am On Oct 27, 2008
Am not sure if all this allegation is true or not but I will reserve my comment till the investigation comes out because this guys as already step on people tool so if all this is coming out it may just for diverting people attention from all this scandal in the house of rep now
Re: Speaker Bankole Is More Corrupt Than Patricia Etteh - Keyamo by QuotaSyste(m): 10:32am On Oct 27, 2008
Ohhh, it is still an allegation? I saw arrrss kissing here. And the other person is not sure if all this allegation is true or not but will reserve his comment till the investigation comes out. Investigation? Before you BELIEVE it? Because it didn't happen in the niger delta where you will immediately BELIEVE that MEND actually chop the money of the people they are fighting for?

I didn't see all Yorubas coming into this thread to start BELIEVING and condemning bankole as they rushed and started BELIEVING and comdemning the freedom fighters of the niger delta on the raping of the youth corpers in the niger delta without waiting for investigation to be done first.

Do you see why i call all you people hypocrites? Why didn't you wait for investigation on what happened to the corpers in niger delta before BELIEVING it was perpetrated by the freedom fighters? But you are full of your self now to wait for investigation before BELIEVING that your bankole have chopped money?
Re: Speaker Bankole Is More Corrupt Than Patricia Etteh - Keyamo by folem: 10:43am On Oct 27, 2008
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=90496.msg2199927#msg2199927

http://www.tribune.com.ng/27042008/around_and_about%20.html

" They didn’t know that their rump would be exposed by a mere breath of air. I wasn’t surprised, therefore, that members of that House were reported to have allocated to themselves a whopping N114, 054 for their daily bread. N114, 000 for the man who you say you voted for to eat per day, when you are finding it hard to buy a kongo of rice which costs N400!

It is much more mind-boggling because there are many out there who have not spent as much on their food in their entire life but, then that is not of concern to the Dimeji Bankole-led House. After reading this from a national daily on Sunday, a friend said in consternation that, even if one was to eat a whole elephant, it could not have cost up to that. I think so too.

Pray, what in God’s name would make the Bankole-led House appropriate for each member this ridiculous, insensitive and outrageous amount for food in one day? What were they thinking? I have not found a worse form of gluttony and corruption than this especially from the same people who are fond of pontificating and probing this and that. Another friend has just joked that I should worry less because the Reps allocated so much because they were forward-looking, that soon world prices of food will escalate to the extent that their N114, 000 will be just right. That is simply stealing and it becomes worse that President Yar’Adua had to succumb to the threat from this same House over the budget which the president didn’t want to sign because he said it was skewed in favour of the lawmakers.

The Reps, according to the newspaper report, did not stop there. They are planning to spend N1, 720, 000, 000 on purchase of office equipment while it would also spend another N600 million on computers and Integrated Information Technology Project and Infrastructure. It will spend another N250million on intercom connectivity. Curious spending? Any difference?

The Reps also made provision for N600 million to purchase guest houses for the Speaker and his deputy in “the Lagos area” while about N500 million was allocated for the Speaker’s residence, the same offence over which Olubunmi Etteh was, well, unnecessarily, vilified. Our Reps did not stop at this insensate profligacy. According to this same report, the lawmakers in their 2008 budget earmarked approximately N2.8billion to purchase new vehicles for themselves, notwithstanding that the same amount was earmarked for the same items in last year’s budget!

It is only wonders that shall never end, not the charade by the House of Reps. All foolery must come to an end especially this one, because, as more people go hungry, every gluttonous Rep will vomit every silly morsel of N114, 000 food allowance they are swallowing. They will also go hungry unless they are purged."

Re: Speaker Bankole Is More Corrupt Than Patricia Etteh - Keyamo by landis(m): 10:51am On Oct 27, 2008
not really new, if Nigerian expect such. They are deceiving themselves.

Bankole Boy wants to be Governor of Ogun State in 2011

He needs to amaze war-chest as its called in Nigeria

Sadly but factual 'Etteh' was removed because she was a woman 'eating food' in men's world.

welcome to Nigeria
Re: Speaker Bankole Is More Corrupt Than Patricia Etteh - Keyamo by OmoSekina: 11:44am On Oct 27, 2008
Reading this thread can only make take a deep breath. Is there anything wrong with this our black skin? Is our complexion contributory to what issues befall us? Really i am just confused about these issues. Whats all these greed about. Is it hereditary?

For me whether anyone says its an allegation or whatever name you call it, there is no smoke without fire. Remember they have not come to the public to refute the allegation, all they are concerned with is distracting the general public that Keyamo is being used.

I thought Bankole belongs to the younger generation and think of his future and that of his nuclear family. Is this part of what he learnt from the US? I really think that his stay there should have changed his reasoning from the status quo.

I am indeed disappointed in this young man and i think he should resign "honourably" as he is called.

Festus Keyamo is a man that deals with real issues and not shadows.
Re: Speaker Bankole Is More Corrupt Than Patricia Etteh - Keyamo by Hugger: 12:06pm On Oct 27, 2008
Put another person there and he'll probably do the same. Let's examine ourselves. We have serious problems with our orientations. Almost every Nigerian is awaiting his chance to steal money.

Yet we will use the name of God incessantly!

Never gonna make any progress as long as this continues.
Re: Speaker Bankole Is More Corrupt Than Patricia Etteh - Keyamo by landis(m): 12:13pm On Oct 27, 2008
Hugger:

Put another person there and he'll probably do the same. Let's examine ourselves. We have serious problems with our orientations. Almost every Nigerian is awaiting his chance to steal money.

Never going to make any progress as long as this continues.

exactly.

how did he became Rep Twice? You think by his good policies?

No way. You need MONEY to win anything in Nigeria.

He wants to be Governor, he needs to amaze the Money.
Re: Speaker Bankole Is More Corrupt Than Patricia Etteh - Keyamo by jaso1(m): 2:43pm On Oct 27, 2008
With what has been the most efficiency of our representatives which is corruption, I think it could have been better to have faculty of corruption in our education system so that we can boldly be known as most useless contry on earth. if the authenticity of this monumental fraud is confirmed i will recommend life in jail for him base on fact of his position,  that suppose to be practising a good governance for his members to emulate but if this alegation so to say is what he understand as good governace he should be sent to jail for proper learning.
Re: Speaker Bankole Is More Corrupt Than Patricia Etteh - Keyamo by blacksta(m): 3:23pm On Oct 27, 2008
Satan has definately got a strong hold on Nigeria. I couldnot care less whether the story is true or not, the fact of the matter is that this so called educated abroad guy ( who i thought would bring change to Nigeria after watching him on bbc's Hard talk) has brought shame to his office. Nigeria is one of the few countries in this world where government sees (physical cash) to much on a daily basis. One would ask what are purpose of ministries.
Re: Speaker Bankole Is More Corrupt Than Patricia Etteh - Keyamo by inquisitiv: 3:45pm On Oct 27, 2008
I have lost hope, I ask God why I was born a nigerian, why was i born to endure this mental torture, is the black race cursed, my answer is YES. it is a painful truth but as race we deserve to be slaves nothing more, as individuals we may be different but as RACE we are cursed. We are well designed to be the slaves of the white and i have no apologies for this comment. Look at Bankole, just imagine this guy all my mind was on as a breath of fresh air in our system, imagine how he has disappointed me, who will I trust again? There is a fundamental problem with our fabric. it is not the government, it is our heritage, we are a cursed race, a cursed nation. we would have been better under colonialism. OH GOD, why did you make me a blackman, why was I born a Nigeria, i leave this thread crying my heart out embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Speaker Bankole Is More Corrupt Than Patricia Etteh - Keyamo by PepERSprAY: 6:03pm On Oct 27, 2008
blacksta:

Satan has definately got a strong hold on Nigeria. I couldnot care less whether the story is true or not, the fact of the matter is that this so called educated abroad guy ( who i thought would bring change to Nigeria after watching him on bbc's Hard talk) has brought shame to his office. Nigeria is one of the few countries in this world where government sees (physical cash) to much on a daily basis. One would ask what are purpose of ministries.
Stop blaming satan for your greed please. embarassed
Re: Speaker Bankole Is More Corrupt Than Patricia Etteh - Keyamo by PepERSprAY: 6:06pm On Oct 27, 2008
inquisitiv:

I have lost hope, I ask God why I was born a nigerian, why was i born to endure this mental torture, is the black race cursed, my answer is YES. it is a painful truth but as race we deserve to be slaves nothing more, as individuals we may be different but as RACE we are cursed. We are well designed to be the slaves of the white and i have no apologies for this comment. Look at Bankole, just imagine this guy all my mind was on as a breath of fresh air in our system, imagine how he has disappointed me, who will I trust again? There is a fundamental problem with our fabric. it is not the government, it is our heritage, we are a cursed race, a cursed nation. we would have been better under colonialism. OH GOD, why did you make me a blackman, why was I born a Nigeria, i leave this thread crying my heart out embarassed embarassed embarassed

You are not a Nigerian, are you?. I also think you are not black because black people are not cursed. Did you see any white man that regretted his or her existence because of Hitler or Jack Abramoff?
Re: Speaker Bankole Is More Corrupt Than Patricia Etteh - Keyamo by PepERSprAY: 6:08pm On Oct 27, 2008
Hugger:

Never going to make any progress as long as this continues.
Very nice point even though it'll be hard for us to believe. It was a culture that started during the IBB tenure and ever since then is sucking us dry. I am so sure that Inquistiv and Blacksta wailing above will do the same if they have the same opportunity.
Re: Speaker Bankole Is More Corrupt Than Patricia Etteh - Keyamo by PepERSprAY: 6:41pm On Oct 27, 2008
landis:

not really new, if Nigerian expect such. They are deceiving themselves.

Bankole Boy wants to be Governor of Ogun State in 2011

He needs to amaze war-chest as its called in Nigeria

[size=16pt]Sadly but factual 'Etteh' was removed because she was a woman 'eating food' in men's world.[/size]

welcome to Nigeria

So so so so so TRUE.
Re: Speaker Bankole Is More Corrupt Than Patricia Etteh - Keyamo by lucabrasi(m): 7:38pm On Oct 27, 2008
since the day i saw the guy lieing through his teeth on the bbc interview,i knew he was the same as all the others, its a vicious circle and the sad fact is that as long as some group of people in the house of reps call the shots on who stays or goes,then these sort of things will continue to happen,its obvious that the allegations are true and i realli think its a huge shame on him if thats all he had to offer after giving a younger person a chance
Re: Speaker Bankole Is More Corrupt Than Patricia Etteh - Keyamo by dayokanu(m): 8:00pm On Oct 27, 2008
I didn't see all Yorubas coming into this thread to start BELIEVING and condemning bankole as they rushed and started BELIEVING and comdemning the freedom fighters of the niger delta on the raping of the youth corpers in the niger delta without waiting for investigation to be done first.

Do you see why i call all you people hypocrites? Why didn't you wait for investigation on what happened to the corpers in niger delta before BELIEVING it was perpetrated by the freedom fighters? But you are full of your self now to wait for investigation before BELIEVING that your bankole have chopped money?

Are you trying to equate the brutal rape of Youth corpers to what some corrupt lawmakers did?

Are you normal? Your freedom fighters have devised a way of struggling and pressing for their demands which includes rape

Do you have a wife, Girlfriends, Sister or daughter that is in University and would go for NYSC soon? Just pray they send her to the Niger-Delta

and you would come here and compare it to some corrupt lawmakers
Re: Speaker Bankole Is More Corrupt Than Patricia Etteh - Keyamo by MP007(m): 8:13pm On Oct 27, 2008
bankole is one of obasanjo's boys,
Re: Speaker Bankole Is More Corrupt Than Patricia Etteh - Keyamo by QuotaSyste(m): 10:47pm On Oct 27, 2008
dayokanu:

Are you trying to equate the brutal rape of Youth corpers to what some corrupt lawmakers did?

Are you normal? Your freedom fighters have devised a way of struggling and pressing for their demands which includes rape

Do you have a wife, Girlfriends, Sister or daughter that is in University and would go for NYSC soon? Just pray they send her to the Niger-Delta

and you would come here and compare it to some corrupt lawmakers
Ewu awusa, why shouldn't i? Since you are quick to jump into conclusion that the rape was perpetrated by the freedom fighters, and at the same time was asking for your bankole's case to be investigated beofre your conclusion on his evil act which is rape against all nigerians.
Ewu, i have not seen where it was said that the rape in the creek was carried out by the freedom fighters, rather you came to this forum to start your masturbation that it was carried out by the freedom fighters without any atom of evidence. Until the it's proven that the rape was carried out by the freedom fighters, you should first shuut up your dirty stinking amala mouth make we hear word.
Re: Speaker Bankole Is More Corrupt Than Patricia Etteh - Keyamo by PepERSprAY: 10:59pm On Oct 27, 2008
QuotaSyste:

Ewu awusa, why shouldn't i? Since you are quick to jump into conclusion that the rape was perpetrated by the freedom fighters, and at the same time was asking for your bankole's case to be investigated beofre your conclusion on his evil act which is rape against all nigerians.
Ewu, i have not seen where it was said that the rape in the creek was carried out by the freedom fighters, rather you came to this forum to start your masturbation that it was carried out by the freedom fighters without any atom of evidence. Until the it's proven that the rape was carried out by the freedom fighters, you should first shuut up your dirty stinking amala mouth make we hear word.

I think you are mentally sick.
Re: Speaker Bankole Is More Corrupt Than Patricia Etteh - Keyamo by DeepZone: 11:22pm On Oct 28, 2008
I'm not bothered by Keyamo’s allegation—Bankole
Written by Kenneth Ehigiator/Gabriel Abatan
Tuesday, October 28, 2008

SPEAKER of the House of Representatives, Mr. Dimeji Bankole, has said he is not bothered by allegations levelled against the House by Lagos lawyer, Festus Keyamo, over under-hand dealings in the purchase of cars for legislative activities.

Bankole, who spoke at the Presidential Wing of the Murtala Mohammed Airport in Lagos yesterday, said the allegations were already being looked into by the Ethics and Privileges Committee of the House.

He, however, noted that the House has much more serious issues to address than bother itself with allegations raised by Keyamo.

The speaker said the House has its facts relating to the purchase of the cars, but challenged anyone who cared to know the truth to liaise with the Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) and the Peugeot Automobile of Nigeria (PAN).

He said: “ The House will sort it out; and the House Ethics is looking into it and I am sure Keyamo also will come out with the facts and we will come out with the facts and then we move on.

“Ask the Federal Inland Revenue Service the question, they will answer you. If you want to ask question, ask PAN, they will answer you. It doesn’t matter what I say, what matters is what those people say.”

He assured that the House of Representatives would properly handle the investigations to get to the root of the allegation.

“We are dealing with serious issues; I’m a serious person dealing with serious issues. The House is a serious place dealing with serious issues,” he said.

Asked if he was not bothered about reportedly rumblings in the House that could lead to his impeachment as a result, Bankole declined comments, but asked jokingly if Keyamo was also the person triggering the impeachment talks.

http://odili.net/news/source/2008/oct/28/318.html
Re: Speaker Bankole Is More Corrupt Than Patricia Etteh - Keyamo by lammie01: 3:05pm On Oct 29, 2008
Bankole is a guy who was educated in UK univerisities - Reading and oxford, went for a certificate course at havard in Public finance 3 years ago and now allegedly looting public finance. It is sickening, disgusting and demoralising what theses politicians do. No matter the background, exposure or education greed is just the problem. Pls the satan should not be blamed here it is the greed of our politicians.

The upcomming generation in my opinion worse than the present ones. It is our genaration that has yahoo boys, JAMB cheats, WAEC cheats and we are supposedly the leaders of tommorrow. It is only a sincere revolution against the order of the day that can solve our problems because curroption is celebrated in our society. Even if a person goes into government with good intentions it is the same society that would put pressure on him to meet all thier financial demands and the person results to stealing public funds. This only accounts for probably 1% as most politicians go into govt for the sole aim of looting.

I repeat theses rogues ought to be exterminated to the abyss of extinction only then would future leaders fear to steal. They would know that if the steal they would only enjoy that wealth in the graves otherwise i see no solution to these poison called corruption.
Re: Speaker Bankole Is More Corrupt Than Patricia Etteh - Keyamo by Gamine(f): 3:10pm On Oct 29, 2008
Leaders of 419, today and tomorrow
Re: Speaker Bankole Is More Corrupt Than Patricia Etteh - Keyamo by landis(m): 5:24pm On Oct 29, 2008
Bankole is a guy who was educated in UK univerisities - Reading and oxford, went for a certificate course at havard in Public finance 3 years ago and now allegedly looting public finance

what does this suppose to mean?

Queen of England stole all the resources in AFRICAN Colony and called it 'common-wealth'

I dont expect anything less who studying in the same Queen University.
Re: Speaker Bankole Is More Corrupt Than Patricia Etteh - Keyamo by subice(m): 7:25pm On Oct 29, 2008
I have very little confidence in the current House. Bankole is just trying to position himself for bigger things. On the car issue, I've read PAN's statement and it's not convincing. Thank God for people like Keyamo who continue to enlighten the people on these things. No wonder the Reps haven't passed the FOI bill. With the FOI, stuff like this would so easily be exposed.
Re: Speaker Bankole Is More Corrupt Than Patricia Etteh - Keyamo by PepERSprAY: 12:06am On Oct 30, 2008
subice:

I have very little confidence in the current House. Bankole is just trying to position himself for bigger things. On the car issue, I've read PAN's statement and it's not convincing. Thank God for people like Keyamo who continue to enlighten the people on these things. No wonder the Reps haven't passed the FOI bill. With the FOI, stuff like this would so easily be exposed.

@bold
Very correct.
Re: Speaker Bankole Is More Corrupt Than Patricia Etteh - Keyamo by Nobody: 10:18am On Oct 30, 2008
I have lost hope, I ask God why I was born a nigerian, why was i born to endure this mental torture, is the black race cursed, my answer is YES. it is a painful truth but as race we deserve to be slaves nothing more, as individuals we may be different but as RACE we are cursed. We are well designed to be the slaves of the white and i have no apologies for this comment. Look at Bankole, just imagine this guy all my mind was on as a breath of fresh air in our system, imagine how he has disappointed me, who will I trust again? There is a fundamental problem with our fabric. it is not the government, it is our heritage, we are a cursed race, a cursed nation. we would have been better under colonialism. OH GOD, why did you make me a blackman, why was I born a Nigeria, i leave this thread crying my heart out

Its a shame that after all these while, you are just realizing how hopeless your fatherland is.
Whats going to happen to your so-called nairaland/internet revolution?
Re: Speaker Bankole Is More Corrupt Than Patricia Etteh - Keyamo by Kobojunkie: 3:01pm On Oct 30, 2008
I am so lookng for the thread on this same man a year ago. I remember some of those on here who now say he is cut from the same cloth as the old goons said he was the best choice for the office last year when he was selected. Where are his worshippers
Re: Speaker Bankole Is More Corrupt Than Patricia Etteh - Keyamo by PepERSprAY: 3:42pm On Oct 30, 2008
Kobojunkie:

I am so lookng for the thread on this same man a year ago. I remember some of those on here who now say he is cut from the same cloth as the old goons said he was the best choice for the office last year when he was selected. Where are his worshippers
To err is human. Bankole is still perfect for the job.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

NNPC Signs $3.15bn Financing For OML 13 / Eid-El₦Kabir: Governor Zulum Gives N50m, Foodstuffs To Civilian JTF, Hunters / Aregbesola-Oyetola Camps Say No To Reconciliation Yet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.