Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,826 members, 7,813,738 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:15 PM

Suscriber Emails For Sale - Web Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / Suscriber Emails For Sale (564 Views)

+400.000 Fresh 2013 Emails For Email Marketing / Mailer Available Send Unlimited Emails For Just 5,000 Naira / Get A Professional Website With Domain And Unlimited Emails For As Low As 25k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Suscriber Emails For Sale by Tchitntdu(m): 8:48pm On Jun 13, 2010
If you are an internet marketer or you are about to be or you are any type of marketer, believe me, you'll value this

The only sweet thing or for you to market your services online, you must have a good
<<MAILING LIST>>
ie, lists of email of your subscribers.

I you do not have one or your list is no large enough, because an email subscriber you have can fetch you up to $50 monthly. If you are an internet marketer, you will understand.

You can contact me and order as much as you want.
I have up to 10,000 emails (correct,real,not forged, active,you can even check for repetition with your email extractor) waiting for you for just

#20 (20 naira ) PER EMAIL.

Call me and order as much as possible.
>>>08061662239<<
or tchitnetdu4cy@rocketmail.com
Re: Suscriber Emails For Sale by dafineno(m): 8:50pm On Jun 13, 2010
can some body help me with the site of FIRS
Re: Suscriber Emails For Sale by lagoshost(m): 8:21am On Jul 18, 2010
Do note sell email addresses.

It is not good! Hope you would like me to report you to , smiley

(1) (Reply)

Own A Website @ Affordable Rates / How Can You Sell A Site? / Leave Management System

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.