Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,359 members, 7,815,765 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

I Need A Room To Live With My Family Within Island Axis Or Ikeja And Installmen - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / I Need A Room To Live With My Family Within Island Axis Or Ikeja And Installmen (328 Views)

My Family Now Homeless - Man Whose ₦300m Mansion Was Pulled Down In Lagos / Self Contain In Ogba Or Ikeja. / My Family Has Been Scammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Room To Live With My Family Within Island Axis Or Ikeja And Installmen by tundeport(m): 4:47am On Jul 18, 2018
Good day,am in dilemma to get a room for my family of two children and a wife,am ready to pay installment,and within Island or mainland,presently living in Ikeja,sogunle,but I have just a week to move out,even,bq to maintain the compound and premises for them,am hustling with uber and TAXIFY to achieve my own car to meet up in life and take good care of my family.i need a good help for now,my number 08099886641,thanks
Re: I Need A Room To Live With My Family Within Island Axis Or Ikeja And Installmen by tundeport(m): 5:06am On Jul 18, 2018
I can take care of your premises for free,tidy up the environment,be paying all bill monthly for you as caretaker,but,am going to be going to my business as experience uber and TAXIFY driver,to take care of my responsibility as man,
Re: I Need A Room To Live With My Family Within Island Axis Or Ikeja And Installmen by ebiproperties(m): 8:53am On Jul 18, 2018
My brother Jesus will help u but no can will help u I was in shoes check my post u will see it only God can do it for u keep praising hom, my prayer for u is God will give u rest IJN. STAY BLESS BRO

1 Like

Re: I Need A Room To Live With My Family Within Island Axis Or Ikeja And Installmen by tundeport(m): 2:34pm On Aug 05, 2018
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

3 Bedroom Flats For Rent In A New Serviced Apartment Block At Anthony, Lagos / Tanker For Sale In Warri,delta State. / Yinka Ayefele's House Demolition And Town Planning Authority

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.