Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,184 members, 7,818,592 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Reno Omokri Lists 5 Things That Will Happen In Ekiti Under Fayemi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Lists 5 Things That Will Happen In Ekiti Under Fayemi (33416 Views)

Reno Omokri Lists 'The Wealthiest People In Nigeria In 1965' / Reno Omokri Lists Some Discrepancies In Peter Obi’s Credentials, Defends Tinubu / Reno Omokri Lists President Tinubu’s Achievements In One Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Lists 5 Things That Will Happen In Ekiti Under Fayemi by 7lives: 1:36pm On Jul 18, 2018
JUSTICETHEO:
[s][/s]

Yoruba folks are smarter?

This is by far the most stupid thing I have come across .

Didn't bother to click that your afonja NL thread tongue

CRY ME AN OCEAN.
IF Yorubas are not smarter, how can they collect money and still vote who they like?
Anyway, for my HATER to CONTINUOUSLY moan OVER every STEP and decisions I take, I MUST DEFINITELY BE DOING THE RIGHT THING.
Re: Reno Omokri Lists 5 Things That Will Happen In Ekiti Under Fayemi by Ziggylady(f): 2:13pm On Jul 18, 2018
NOC1:

How come for good 4 years your lord and personal saviour Fayose could not prosecute him.

From your argument you are not even staying in Ekiti or a yoruba man to know how messed up the state is under a toddler Fayose.
Don't assume that everyone who is making argument for someone is a relative of the person. My brother i am an Igbo man, nwa afor igbo.
I will advise you to move out if your comfort zone and go round places for you to have a better view about this country, so that you can have a better knowledge of other people and respect there views.
Ututu oma nwanne mmadu. Ya ga ziere gioo

So Mr 'I am Igbo',are you Yoruba as well??...what exactly is your business that an 'Igbo' like you had to jump to defence of the BBQ man..You should take your own advise afterall you are' Igbo' undecided
Re: Reno Omokri Lists 5 Things That Will Happen In Ekiti Under Fayemi by GSA01: 2:20pm On Jul 18, 2018
From the way Fayose was desperate to impose his Yes man(Eleka) as Governor, one will know he is trying to cover up fishy dealings in his government, Brother Reno is already helping Fayose to cover his tracks by bring up all this, so that Fayemi will not complain even if the state is broke..
Re: Reno Omokri Lists 5 Things That Will Happen In Ekiti Under Fayemi by dharmie092: 3:25pm On Jul 18, 2018
JUSTICETHEO:
[s][/s]

Fayemi drained Ekiti dry with bad loans that he can't even account for.

Fayose inherited a debt of well over 70bn naira from Fayemi and that is only bank loans. left a backlog of well over 8mths unpaid salaries which Fayose had to clear.

Or did Fayemi not owe works months on end salaries?

Or have you forgotten the lie you afonjas where using to excuse your states indebtedness as due to "GEJ stealing our oil money"?

All your useless satanic worshiping ritual serial killers parading as governors used to claim that the reason they couldn't pay salaries was because GEJ cut their allocations. Or are you going to deny that as well?

I will rather live in a country with the most radicalized ab0ki than to share the same continents with you children of perdition from the waste land.
Oga enough on the hate talk, do your home work, inasmuch as I don't prefer any of the candidates, don't paint one bad in order to make the other feel good, fayemi owed yes but he owed just a month salary, he put Ekiti in debt but not as much as fayose did. The two candidate are just selfish and ready to blame it on the order persons.
Re: Reno Omokri Lists 5 Things That Will Happen In Ekiti Under Fayemi by RexTramadol1: 4:39pm On Jul 18, 2018
NOC1:
I have to respond to Omokiri's first point.

If Ekiti state situation have not been messed up by Fayose, why will he be owing civil servants and retirees 8 & 15 months salary/wages respectively, why will electorate sale there votes to highest bidder?
For your information Mr waste pipe, EKiti state for the past 2 years has been in comatose.

I hate blame games

Fayemi left debt, Fayose left debt

Passing around.....
Re: Reno Omokri Lists 5 Things That Will Happen In Ekiti Under Fayemi by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jul 18, 2018
JUSTICETHEO:
[s][/s]

One thing about you Buharist that I am very sure of is the fact that your revernce for this man isn't for bettering this country as you claim but rather you are all filled with hate, jealousy and envy. To you, Buhari is a leveler that will reduce every body to your pathetic waif like existence.

This is the truth.

All the people that supported and still support Buhari till this day were miserable suffering pathetic excuses of a human being back in 2014 and the most ironic twist to all this Sai Baba chanji madness, is that you continue to wallow deep in your own personal sh!t creek more than the people you hated in 2014.

I salute your niggerism.

If there is anything I am certain about you average niggerian man is their pathological envy, jealousy and sense of pride in their own suffering.

It is only a nigger that will be wallowing in ignorance and suffering that will assume he or she is more wiser than those far ahead of him in life.

I see it everyday in Lagos, where street urchins think knowledge begins and ends in the urine-stenched streets of that pathetic slum city.

Only a nigger will think he is wiser and what a fool he is.
but ffrom my honest observations, its the street urchins and ill exposed that mostly support the fayoses, ffks and NKs of this world. Are you a street urchin?
Re: Reno Omokri Lists 5 Things That Will Happen In Ekiti Under Fayemi by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jul 18, 2018
JUSTICETHEO:
[s][/s]

Fayemi drained Ekiti dry with bad loans that he can't even account for.

Fayose inherited a debt of well over 70bn naira from Fayemi and that is only bank loans. Fayemi left a backlog of well over 8mths unpaid salaries which Fayose had to clear.

Or did Fayemi not owe works months on end salaries?

Or have you forgotten the lie you afonjas where using to excuse your states indebtedness as due to "GEJ stealing our oil money"?

All your useless satanic worshiping ritual serial killers parading as governors used to claim that the reason they couldn't pay salaries was because GEJ cut their allocations. Or are you going to deny that as well?

I will rather live in a country with the most radicalized ab0ki than to share the same continents with you children of perdition from the waste land.
im sure this guy is an ill exposed IBO guy and a member if IPOB. He exhibits all their traits.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Lists 5 Things That Will Happen In Ekiti Under Fayemi by senatordave1(m): 4:51pm On Jul 18, 2018
From what justice complained of,i think theres a need to brainstorm on a new topic about what the west has benefitted from apc compared to what the se/ss benefitted from pdp.i personally think that that the west developed faster under apc than under pdp.imo and anambra that are not under pdp have developed better than other eastern states.In the south south,only
Edo state has been ruled by the opposition.clearly,edo has fared better under apc than pdp.
Ekiti,ogun,osun,oyo has also fared better under apc than pdp.
Re: Reno Omokri Lists 5 Things That Will Happen In Ekiti Under Fayemi by olisaEze(m): 5:26pm On Jul 18, 2018
I'm so sad at the amount of hate and anger on this thread by young Nigerians fighting over politicians that don't give a sh*t about them. Are u guys not tired of the name calling, use of abusive n derogatory language ? How comfortable has it been for u people since u started all this afonja, Igbo matter? Has any of it made life better for d folks back in ur respective villages? I met my elders complaining about Nigeria n I've grown to take over the job of complaining from them! na wa 4we Naija youths, me don tire o! Keep fighting for people way no send u, while they remain busy playing ayó with our collective destiny. SMH for my country people. Abeg don't just make mouth here, make a difference. Decide to respect ur fellow NLander, we're all in d same mess together abi is fuel #45/litre in ur state?

Re: Reno Omokri Lists 5 Things That Will Happen In Ekiti Under Fayemi by VulgarVulvas: 6:05pm On Jul 01, 2019
EAhumble:
Ekiti people should be ready for the invasion of the fulanis'. Do not quote me

It has already began

The entire state is currently under fulani seige and their useless pathetic open teeth afonja slave has already began clearing land for fulani colony
Re: Reno Omokri Lists 5 Things That Will Happen In Ekiti Under Fayemi by BishopMagic: 2:53pm On Jul 16, 2019
JUSTICETHEO:
One re-occuring decimal about APC stooge puppets in the south and middle-belt is how they are ever ready to sacrifice their people for political relevance and acceptance to Sokoto.

Roachas is already working on a ranch/colony bill in Imo which will see Imo land being partitioned to make way for Fulani settlers.

Fayemi had indicated during the primaries that he will definitely roll out a colony for his fulani masters.

Aregbesola through the Amir Akanbi of Iwo has declared his interest for cattle colonies in Osun

Bello (the Ebira slave) has already set aside 15,000 hectares of Kogi land for Fulani settlements

Next to follow are closet APC stooges like Ayade of Cross-river and Umahi of Ebonyi. While Umahi is openly denying such move, he is secretly working towards it in the background. The Obudu man in Calabar has already concluded survey work for a Fulani settlement in both central and northern Cross-River.

Obaseki of Edo is doing same in Edo while Ajimobi and Amosun of Oyo and Ogun have already given their consent to Buhari to settle Fulanis anywhere he deems fit in their respective states.

Akerelodu of Ondo is pushing the Hegelian Dialectic argument of setting up Fulani colonies in his state as a precursor in stemming the criminality and terrorism committed by Fulanis on hapless Ondo citizens.

These fools are not interested in safe guarding or protecting their state from Fulani invasion and occupation but rather their relationship with Buhari.

Have you ever wondered why no single core Northern governor has deemed it fit to either revive the grazing routes or setup cattle colonies in the north? IN-B4 Kano govt has offered a large swath of land for ranching. Has the same Kano govt made any concerted efforts in seeing that Fulanis settle in it's proposed cattle colony? The answer is NO of course! But here you have the worst of the worst trying to sell not only their ancestral land and peoples but their heritage for sake of political relevance and acceptance.

Reminds me of how the north patted Amaechi in the back for shutting down the maritime university in Delta and how they then described him as their friend.

The only way the parasitic northern leaches will ever accept any of you clowns is when you betray your own self.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Declared-Wanted Terrorist Captured In Adamawa / Buhari Names Agbor Railway Complex After Goodluck Jonathan / 2023: Electronic Transmission Of Results Not Mandatory – APC Replies Atiku, Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.