Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,645 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Is He Truly Messiah Of Our Own Time? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is He Truly Messiah Of Our Own Time? (298 Views)

Fact Check : Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Was He Truly Peeing on Himself? ? / OPINION : Bola Ahmed Tinubu - Who He Truly Is / Why Is Buhari Arresting Endsars Protesters If He Truly Want Peace. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is He Truly Messiah Of Our Own Time? by guvnor02(m): 6:50am On Jul 18, 2018
AUTHORITATIVELY, NO NATION CAN SURVIVE WITH THE LEVEL OF INDECENCY AND CORRUPTION BEFORE THE ARRIVAL PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI AND THEREFORE SHOULD BE SEEN AS A MESSIAH.

18th July 2018.

By: Comr. Kabiru Samaila Warra

As a Nigerian, I unconditionally support the above assertion not only because I'm a pro Buharist but also because I'm a well meaning Nigerian, and so deemed it necessary to be just to whomever deserves it least.
The Prime Minister of UK sometime around 2016 in a submit said "had it been it was United Kingdom that is ruptured with the level Nigerian corruption for the last sixteen years of PDP governance, UK would have cease to exist on the surface of earth".
Also our former finance minister, Mrs Okonjo Iwaela once said "any body who will govern Nigeria after 2015 would not find it easy to govern this country and would face a serious economic challenges".
*hasn't our anti corruption champion been vindicated enough?*
However, I will also like to buttress my previous paragraphs with few points:

1. For the past 16years of PDP governance, a lot of monies were squandered through ghost projects, and workers; whilst millions of people are directly affected by such mischievous acts by the then leaders, they seem to behave like no blood do run in their veins, they are so callous and heartless, turning back to the masses that entrusted their future in their hands and voted them in, knowingly, knew that those affected by the laundering and squandering of public funds through ghosts (as used in this content) are these helpless masses.

2. If they truly meant well, and they are on cause of revamping this country why can't they just give the due support to this administration?
Which seem to be doing far better than it's predecessor.

3. Why are they sabotaging the efforts of our Hero? They are almost in every nook and cranny of our beloved country, starting from the National Assemblies to the wards; a typical example of such, a rep or senator, governor, commissioner, minister, LG chairman or Hon councillor, anybody who seem to see nothing good about the projects, meaningful policies, and above all fighting against corruption that have a positive impact on the lives of a common Nigerian, such person ought to answer these question(s): upon all the sixteen years of governance of PDP, why is it that it is BUHARI that has shown more commitments and concern on revamping our country from a state of decay, diversifying our economy to a more reliable facets (unlike the limited excess crude oil)?

4. Why is it that regardless of knowing its corruption that is eating up all the treasures of our land, no administration has shown more commitments towards wiping it out of our land regardless of the fact that the establishment of EFCC was before him, PMB?

Lastly, my call on every Nigerian, young or old, rich or poor, literate or illiterate, we shouldn't be deceived again and fall victim of their ploy/gimmick, a Chinese proverb says "fool me once, you are a fool and fool me more than once I'm a fool" these guys ganging up against our country's messiah in order to have access again to the treasury of this country let them know that we are wise now.

•••No more money for voting, cos no amount of money can buy us for the next four years.

•••No more supporting desperados, as we all should endeavour to necessitate supporting the righteous.

•••No more supporting ineffectuality or ineffective governance.

•••We on a course, and thus like a moving train, unstoppable.

Good day fellow compatriots.
God bless Nigeria ������
Re: Is He Truly Messiah Of Our Own Time? by dizon: 6:55am On Jul 18, 2018
Story for the gods, na so una dey always talk, when una enter una go turn from messiah to tormentors. Messiah ko l, Messi ni, mtcheeew

(1) (Reply)

PDP Set To Change Its Name / Davido’s Uncle, Senator Adeleke Wins Osun PDP Governorship Ticket / Excitement As Ugwuanyi Empowers 200 Traders At Monthly Raffle Draw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.