Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,655 members, 7,816,685 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

How Do I Get My Money From A Supposed Nysc Staff That Wanted To Help My Friend W - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Do I Get My Money From A Supposed Nysc Staff That Wanted To Help My Friend W (384 Views)

Big Cobra Found In My Friend's Bathroom / Man Kills A Big Python That Wanted To Attack His Family (Photos) / Letter of a UBA staff that got me sober (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Get My Money From A Supposed Nysc Staff That Wanted To Help My Friend W by Andreruben: 7:22am On Jul 18, 2018
Goodday nairalanders, please a friend of mine who is currently a Corp memeber wanted to redeploy from his state due to financial and security reasons, he was introduced to an NYSC official by another friend who the NYSC official had help to redeploy.

The Nysc official promise to get the redeployment done in at most a week and now it has been more than 5 weeks now, he doesn’t pick my friends call and I tried to chat with him on WhatsApp even wanted to go on social media to upload his pictures and phone number but he is threatening me that he has my friends details, please I don’t know if anyone here has had such experience or what is the best way to handle him?
30k is small but he can’t just walk away with someone else’s money.

And what can he do with my friends details since he is an Official like he claimed..

Re: How Do I Get My Money From A Supposed Nysc Staff That Wanted To Help My Friend W by Andreruben: 7:34am On Jul 18, 2018
More photos

Re: How Do I Get My Money From A Supposed Nysc Staff That Wanted To Help My Friend W by Andreruben: 7:36am On Jul 18, 2018
More

Re: How Do I Get My Money From A Supposed Nysc Staff That Wanted To Help My Friend W by Andreruben: 7:38am On Jul 18, 2018
More

Re: How Do I Get My Money From A Supposed Nysc Staff That Wanted To Help My Friend W by sseunth(m): 7:47am On Jul 18, 2018
Maga don pay.....shout halleluya....oooooo

Mugu don pay.....shout halleluya.....ahahahahaha

Halleluya halleluya halleluya....

I'm very sure you were told in camp never to pay any nysc official money for relocation. Just apply with reasons, they will relocate u....
Re: How Do I Get My Money From A Supposed Nysc Staff That Wanted To Help My Friend W by Andreruben: 7:55am On Jul 18, 2018
sseunth:
Maga don pay.....shout halleluya....oooooo

Mugu don pay.....shout halleluya.....ahahahahaha

Halleluya halleluya halleluya....

I'm very sure you were told in camp never to pay any nysc official money for relocation. Just apply with reasons, they will relocate u....

Not when there is crisis in a state and FG did not declare such state as an insecured state, so you applying for relocation with regards to insecurity which was the only option, NYSc will not grant your request and should someone go and die because he is serving?
Re: How Do I Get My Money From A Supposed Nysc Staff That Wanted To Help My Friend W by sseunth(m): 8:13am On Jul 18, 2018
Andreruben:

Not when there is crisis in a state and FG did not declare such state as an insecured state, so you applying for relocation with regards to insecurity which was the only option, NYSc will not grant your request and should someone go and die because he is serving?
is there a state that is secured in Nigeria? Even with that, u can still relocate without paying anybody

(1) (Reply)

I Need Advice On Recharge Card Business / Best End Of Lease Cleaning Services Melbourne - SV Cleaning Services Melbourne / Get Up To N5million Quick Loan Without Collateral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.