Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,524 members, 7,837,005 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

"Nigerian Women Now Leading In Pools Betting". See Photos - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / "Nigerian Women Now Leading In Pools Betting". See Photos (42190 Views)

Igbos Leading In financial and Ownership Of Bank Accounts In Nigeria(photos) / Women Now Making Jewelry Out Of Their Partner's Semen In Kinky New Trend (pics) / How Businesses Are Going Mobile With Their Outlets (see PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Nigerian Women Now Leading In Pools Betting". See Photos by thunderbabs: 2:15pm On Jul 18, 2018
Another of bubu's change
Re: "Nigerian Women Now Leading In Pools Betting". See Photos by loomer: 2:17pm On Jul 18, 2018
agarawu23:
Sport betting is better

chief, you dey get games?
Re: "Nigerian Women Now Leading In Pools Betting". See Photos by catwhiskers1993: 2:18pm On Jul 18, 2018
FarahAideed:
Another evidence of the hopelessness the Buhari govt has plunged Nigeria into

That is Ghana.
Re: "Nigerian Women Now Leading In Pools Betting". See Photos by clive2u(m): 2:20pm On Jul 18, 2018
Tokziby:
Everybody wants to "hammer" but little did they know that they are contributing their hard earned money to few individual the owners and one or two big winners.
And worst of it is the addiction related to gambling... From just poverty to abject or extreme poverty.
is this not the same thing school is doing to us?

Re: "Nigerian Women Now Leading In Pools Betting". See Photos by Tedassie(m): 2:20pm On Jul 18, 2018
Tokziby:
Everybody wants to "hammer" but little did they know that they are contributing their hard earned money to few individual the owners and one or two big winners.
And worst of it is the addiction related to gambling... From just poverty to abject or extreme poverty.
As in, they don't understand and they surely won't get it. Robbing Piro to pay Paulo
Re: "Nigerian Women Now Leading In Pools Betting". See Photos by Platony(m): 2:21pm On Jul 18, 2018
OrestesDante:

I gave up on this Buhari era when I saw a dog passionately eating onions.....

grin grin grin
Re: "Nigerian Women Now Leading In Pools Betting". See Photos by Ugosample(m): 2:54pm On Jul 18, 2018
paymentvoucher:
THE ONLY SOLUTION TO NIGERIA'S PROBLEM IS TO OUTSOURCE NIGERIA TO A FOREIGN CONSULTANT FOR A PERIOD OF TIME (10YEARS MINIMUM)

If you reason with me kindly spoil the Like button

this could work
Re: "Nigerian Women Now Leading In Pools Betting". See Photos by Tokziby: 3:14pm On Jul 18, 2018
FunkyAlhaji2015:

Nobi lie! The day I lost 100k to sports betting was when I realised I had allowed village people too much access to my life.

I vowed never to bet again

I'm 6months betting free

Congrats bro... I'm happy for u cos it's not easy breaking from such addiction... Spending money to buy false hope that may never come till eternity.

1 Like

Re: "Nigerian Women Now Leading In Pools Betting". See Photos by Jelal0007(m): 3:21pm On Jul 18, 2018
FarahAideed:

I only engage people with 3 digit IQ ratings like mine... Have a nice day sir
dumm ¥.....three digit IQ that comes with lots of f00lishness. cheers to your 3 digit IQ.
Re: "Nigerian Women Now Leading In Pools Betting". See Photos by justtoodark: 3:21pm On Jul 18, 2018
catwhiskers1993:

That is Ghana.

nigeria is ghana,ghana is nigeria...it will not take long before nigerian women catch up....
Re: "Nigerian Women Now Leading In Pools Betting". See Photos by okwabayi(m): 3:24pm On Jul 18, 2018
This pools betting, is it the same or different from nairabet? I've always wondered since childhood what goes on in a room or building with POOLS written boldly on the side, sometimes on a paper cardboard poster. Now I'm fully adult and give zero f-ucks, na naijabet and the likes get my generation.

The OP of this post made a huge mistake - generalization. A few pictures of women is not enough to displace the huge amount of men who visit the place daily, majority of them smoking and drinking till the later hours of the day.
Re: "Nigerian Women Now Leading In Pools Betting". See Photos by justtoodark: 3:47pm On Jul 18, 2018
okwabayi:
This pools betting, is it the same or different from nairabet? I've always wondered since childhood what goes on in a room or building with POOLS written boldly on the side, sometimes on a paper cardboard poster. Now I'm fully adult and give zero f-ucks, na naijabet and the likes get my generation.

The OP of this post made a huge mistake - generalization. A few pictures of women is not enough to displace the huge amount of men who visit the place daily, majority of them smoking and drinking till the later hours of the day.
Re: "Nigerian Women Now Leading In Pools Betting". See Photos by Olufas: 4:54pm On Jul 18, 2018
They are Ghanaian
Re: "Nigerian Women Now Leading In Pools Betting". See Photos by merits(m): 4:56pm On Jul 18, 2018
dynicks:
bros abeg u get 2 sure odds; make I play use help my life abeg.....una government no dey try at'all

abeg just 2.....

No! no run! U dey fear my face?..abeg bone d face; na so d face dey whether m happy or sad...

bros: 21 31 and tnx me later

1 Like

Re: "Nigerian Women Now Leading In Pools Betting". See Photos by ruggedtimi(m): 4:57pm On Jul 18, 2018
I swear thats what i noticed
Re: "Nigerian Women Now Leading In Pools Betting". See Photos by UNlimitedOT: 4:57pm On Jul 18, 2018
I tire for people o... Na every bad tinz dem always label as Naija... That pix is ghana 100percent, i have lived in kumasi before and i am sure that woman dress on black on black must be from kumasi cox thats is their custom. Aside all that their pool house is designed with ghana flag colors
Deepfreezer:
The pictures up there is Ghana not Nigeria
ii

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Nigerian Women Now Leading In Pools Betting". See Photos by probityman: 5:10pm On Jul 18, 2018
FarahAideed:
Another evidence of the hopelessness the Buhari govt has plunged Nigeria into
Everything is Buhari, even if u kill someone is cause by Buhari, u lack brain.
Re: "Nigerian Women Now Leading In Pools Betting". See Photos by foolbuster: 5:33pm On Jul 18, 2018
post=69484239:
Lol, everyone looking for 2 sure and 3 direct!
What a man can do, a woman can do better.
Baba Ijebu no go kill our people o! cheesy
Oh Lawd! wink grin

Thanks to people running the economy.
Re: "Nigerian Women Now Leading In Pools Betting". See Photos by kabillionaire(m): 5:50pm On Jul 18, 2018
walahi! it's better than ashawo work, free them abeg.
Re: "Nigerian Women Now Leading In Pools Betting". See Photos by Deepfreezer(m): 6:17pm On Jul 18, 2018
UNlimitedOT:
I tire for people o... Na every bad tinz dem always label as Naija... That pix is ghana 100percent, i have lived in kumasi before and i am sure that woman dress on black on black must be from kumasi cox thats is their custom. Aside all that their pool house is designed with ghana flag colors ii
You dey mind those hungry bloggers looking for traffic
Re: "Nigerian Women Now Leading In Pools Betting". See Photos by alert200(m): 6:42pm On Jul 18, 2018
betting industry. since Government refuse to provide job na
Re: "Nigerian Women Now Leading In Pools Betting". See Photos by Czarugo007: 6:53pm On Jul 18, 2018
The one in Black looks like a widow
Re: "Nigerian Women Now Leading In Pools Betting". See Photos by deebrain(m): 9:06pm On Jul 18, 2018
Tampa6246:
The hustle is real

Seconded.
Re: "Nigerian Women Now Leading In Pools Betting". See Photos by Gordonz07(m): 10:11pm On Jul 18, 2018
dynicks:
bros abeg u get 2 sure odds; make I play use help my life abeg.....una government no dey try at'all

abeg just 2.....

No! no run! U dey fear my face?..abeg bone d face; na so d face dey whether m happy or sad...
if you need 2 odds only, you can get it from me free of charge. No charges. Just a concern/good Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: "Nigerian Women Now Leading In Pools Betting". See Photos by springtech(m): 10:30pm On Jul 18, 2018
When the much needed help is not forth coming form their supposed husband.
The govt too is not coming to heir rescue, the poor ladies have no choice than to take their own bulls by their horns.

I salute you jare.
Re: "Nigerian Women Now Leading In Pools Betting". See Photos by slimdamatrix1(m): 1:15am On Jul 19, 2018
Hahahaha
Re: "Nigerian Women Now Leading In Pools Betting". See Photos by joyfullyjoyous(f): 3:09am On Jul 19, 2018
That's the gender equality being debated!
Re: "Nigerian Women Now Leading In Pools Betting". See Photos by dynicks(m): 3:46am On Jul 19, 2018
Gordonz07:
if you need 2 odds only, you can get it from me free of charge. No charges. Just a concern/good Nigerian.
really? oya pass me your contact abeg....
Re: "Nigerian Women Now Leading In Pools Betting". See Photos by Franky826: 5:25am On Jul 19, 2018
dainformant:
'Whatever a man can do.....'. A Nigerian man has revealed his surprise after seeing various women trooping into pool betting centers. According to the Facebook user who posted the pictures, Nigerian women seem to be leading in the gambling area which is very much dominated by men. Could the present state of the economy be what caused the increase in women gambling?, an online user asked.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/07/nigerian-women-now-leading-in-pools-betting-see-photos.html

All of those pictures are from Ghana.
Re: "Nigerian Women Now Leading In Pools Betting". See Photos by owoblow2018: 7:07am On Jul 19, 2018
Sirpaul:
JSS1; l want to be a DOCTOR.
SS1; l want to be a LAWYER

7 years later; Contact me for your makeup,weavons,bags,shoes,cream etc.

Thats the unfortunate situation in Nigeria that someone will spend years in the university and after which could not be gainfully employed.
Its so badt...
The reward for academic pursuit should atleast to be gainfully employed in an organised firm.
Not after spending years in the university, you now turn back to go learn skill. Its an error.

Those who did not afford the money to further their education shuld face the skill area and those
that managed to pass through academic environment should atleast be gainfully employed.
Re: "Nigerian Women Now Leading In Pools Betting". See Photos by agarawu23(m): 7:20am On Jul 19, 2018
loomer:

chief, you dey get games?
me ke!. Message me on whatsapp with your number sef make u help me with small euros angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Forex: CBN Throws Naira Into Open Market, Nullifies N197/$ Exchange Rate / Dangote Crashes Cement Online Sales Price, Signs On Jumia / Obi Cubana Celebrates His Son As He Bagged 10 Awards In School (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.