Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,614 members, 7,827,311 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

Thread For NYSC 2018 Presidential Award Nominees - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Thread For NYSC 2018 Presidential Award Nominees (23470 Views)

Nysc Presidential Award 2021 / 2019 NYSC Presidential Award / NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For NYSC 2018 Presidential Award Nominees by bobokeshington: 6:08pm On Jul 23, 2018
useless award from useless government
Re: Thread For NYSC 2018 Presidential Award Nominees by Awaitingkopa(f): 6:18pm On Jul 23, 2018
segzysexy:
Bauchi state. My project was on solid waste management, I sensitized and empowered the communities on waste management and recycling, donated a push cart and eradicated an illegal Dumpsite.
Two of my friends that also built latrines, boreholes and primary health care are yet to be contacted.
hello, pls my friend in Abuja dunno how to find his way to bauchi
Re: Thread For NYSC 2018 Presidential Award Nominees by Jafariyya(m): 6:32pm On Jul 23, 2018
where is the list?
Re: Thread For NYSC 2018 Presidential Award Nominees by Grace001: 6:36pm On Jul 23, 2018
Mrukk:
This is a [b]trend [/b]for potential Award winners who have been contacted by NYSC after having done Personal CDS projects and won the State Merit Award. Lets rub minds and update each other on how things are going.

It is Thread not Trend...Get that right

1 Like

Re: Thread For NYSC 2018 Presidential Award Nominees by abbaapple: 6:40pm On Jul 23, 2018
Mrukk:
This is a trend for potential Award winners who have been contacted by NYSC after having done Personal CDS projects and won the State Merit Award. Lets rub minds and update each other on how things are going.

angry

SMH! lipsrsealed
Re: Thread For NYSC 2018 Presidential Award Nominees by olatbs(m): 6:43pm On Jul 23, 2018
in Ido Ekiti, I didn't really do projects of such but I was part of those that made history by presiding over the well coordinated election in the state.. I'm proud of myself and my works at the time of election..

2 Likes

Re: Thread For NYSC 2018 Presidential Award Nominees by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jul 23, 2018
I also have a project in mind but I don't have a sponsor and have written to so many organization but no response
Re: Thread For NYSC 2018 Presidential Award Nominees by EmmyOD(m): 8:23pm On Jul 23, 2018
Good one OP. I am a prospective July or November batch. I still ask again, please wat can one do to grab such award nd then, Wat r d benefits of the presidential and state awards
To make hare Y d day is still brighttoo ......lol

1 Like

Re: Thread For NYSC 2018 Presidential Award Nominees by EmmyOD(m): 8:25pm On Jul 23, 2018
Good one OP. I am a July or November batch hopeful. I still ask again, please wat can one do to grab such award nd then, Wat r d benefits of the presidential and state awards
To make hare Y d day is still brighttoo ......lol

1 Like

Re: Thread For NYSC 2018 Presidential Award Nominees by ifex370(m): 8:42pm On Jul 23, 2018
Enuguboy4nsk:

olodo corper that doesn't know the difference between trend and thread
wants a presidential award...lmao

What do you know?

2 Likes

Re: Thread For NYSC 2018 Presidential Award Nominees by segzysexy(m): 8:47pm On Jul 23, 2018
Awaitingkopa:
hello, pls my friend in Abuja dunno how to find his way to bauchi
he should go to Utako Park

1 Like

Re: Thread For NYSC 2018 Presidential Award Nominees by joshmee4real(m): 8:52pm On Jul 23, 2018
Automatic job and scholarship to further ur studies abroad awaits you.
When I was a corper, even the tap of a community borehole self, I mistakenly broke it, and see here corpers re sinking borehole. You guys av done well

3 Likes

Re: Thread For NYSC 2018 Presidential Award Nominees by daxclusive1: 9:09pm On Jul 23, 2018
I'm in a community where marasmus and kwashiorkor spreads like wildfire due to malnutrition and lack of education. I'm currently thinking of personal sensitization project which will involve UNICEF and my host ministry of Health..

looking up to you guys for useful advices and mentoring

together we can!!

1 Like

Re: Thread For NYSC 2018 Presidential Award Nominees by Taiyescott(m): 9:16pm On Jul 23, 2018
Enuguboy4nsk:

you are nothing but an attention seeking individual.. kids are everywhere on nairaland, so I won't blame you..

2 Likes

Re: Thread For NYSC 2018 Presidential Award Nominees by segzysexy(m): 9:17pm On Jul 23, 2018
Kemisolabadmus:
I also have a project in mind but I don't have a sponsor and have written to so many organization but no response
meet with your host community to discuss the project with them.
Re: Thread For NYSC 2018 Presidential Award Nominees by gevans(m): 9:30pm On Jul 23, 2018
joshmee4real:
Automatic job and scholarship to further ur studies abroad awaits you.
When I was a corper, even the tap of a community borehole self, I mistakenly broke it, and see here corpers re sinking borehole. You guys av done well

Bantabulous answer

I rep 2017 Batch A

God bless Nigeria
Re: Thread For NYSC 2018 Presidential Award Nominees by OluwaWizzy(m): 9:30pm On Jul 23, 2018
smile4excel:
Pls what and what can a serving corper do to get a state award pls answer me

just capitalize on the problem your host community is currently facing.. as for me, I am working towards setting up a reading/spellings club in every secondary school in the community.

2 Likes

Re: Thread For NYSC 2018 Presidential Award Nominees by OluwaWizzy(m): 9:32pm On Jul 23, 2018
Kemisolabadmus:

get a well structured proposal and leverage on your social media

1 Like

Re: Thread For NYSC 2018 Presidential Award Nominees by ernesterioo(f): 9:34pm On Jul 23, 2018
You think you are the first corper to conduct elections abi, Election in Ekiti state , u can lie.
olatbs:
in Ido Ekiti, I didn't really do projects of such but I was part of those that made history by presiding over the well coordinated election in the state.. I'm proud of myself and my works at the time of election..
Re: Thread For NYSC 2018 Presidential Award Nominees by gevans(m): 9:40pm On Jul 23, 2018
Kemisolabadmus:
NYSC warn against using ur personal money to fund personal CDS project, they always advise corps members to source for fund from the communities where they serve, philanthropies, NGOs or even honourables representing such communities in the States or National Assembly. Keep searching u will definitely find one. this is elections era those honourables will be willing to partner with you.

God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Thread For NYSC 2018 Presidential Award Nominees by gevans(m): 9:42pm On Jul 23, 2018
OluwaWizzy:

just capitalize on the problem your host community is currently facing.. as for me, I am working towards setting up a reading/spellings club in every secondary school in the community.
Nice one bro.

God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Thread For NYSC 2018 Presidential Award Nominees by gevans(m): 9:44pm On Jul 23, 2018
bobokeshington:
useless award from useless government
That's ur opinion, as for me it's not.

God bless Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Thread For NYSC 2018 Presidential Award Nominees by Jagguakolo: 10:13pm On Jul 23, 2018
I also worn the batch B 2016 Anambra state award
Delegation from Abuja was sent to inspect and validate my projects around May/June last year but nothing positive yet.
Let's continue to pray and trust God.

1 Like

Re: Thread For NYSC 2018 Presidential Award Nominees by Mrukk: 11:45pm On Jul 23, 2018
Enuguboy4nsk:

Thanks ��� for the correction but it was a typographical error and mind you winning Presidential Award has nothing to do with grammatical prowess but how Humane you are to your fellow human. By their name you shall know them thanks for helping me push my "thread"���� atleast those that need the information are more concerned about the message. Please pack yourself and your negativity from here.

1 Like

Re: Thread For NYSC 2018 Presidential Award Nominees by Mrukk: 11:49pm On Jul 23, 2018
[quote author=abiodunalasa post=69639591]

There's difference between "Thread" and "Trend"[/quote.
Re: Thread For NYSC 2018 Presidential Award Nominees by Mrukk: 11:50pm On Jul 23, 2018
abiodunalasa:

There's difference between "Thread" and "Trend"
I meant thread but why not forget the grammar and focus on the message. All in all thanks for contributing

1 Like

Re: Thread For NYSC 2018 Presidential Award Nominees by Mrukk: 11:59pm On Jul 23, 2018
Jagguakolo:
I also worn the batch B 2016 Anambra state award
Delegation from Abuja was sent to inspect and validate my projects around May/June last year but nothing positive yet.
Let's continue to pray and trust God.
Bro let keep the hope alive I know by God's grace we will have every reason to smile at the end
Re: Thread For NYSC 2018 Presidential Award Nominees by isyourboy(m): 4:01am On Jul 24, 2018
[quote author=Mrukk post=69626175]I prefer this platform Bro in other to push the trend so alot of people can be aware and contribute. I hope you understand me. Thanks for the suggestion
Lolllll
Re: Thread For NYSC 2018 Presidential Award Nominees by tetengi4life(m): 6:08am On Jul 24, 2018
Mrukk:
This is a trend for potential Award winners who have been contacted by NYSC after having done Personal CDS projects and won the State Merit Award. Lets rub minds and update each other on how things are going.
Ruqaya kudos. Someone contacted Me about this thread and i was happy it is a corper from my online coaching class.
Proud of u all.
Muhammad Idris

2 Likes

Re: Thread For NYSC 2018 Presidential Award Nominees by tetengi4life(m): 6:09am On Jul 24, 2018
Please keep me updated. I will also keep my fingers crossed if i hear anything.

1 Like

Re: Thread For NYSC 2018 Presidential Award Nominees by Mrukk: 6:15am On Jul 24, 2018
Mrukk:
This is a thread for potential Award winners who have been contacted by NYSC after having done Personal CDS projects and won the State Merit Award. Lets rub minds and update each other on how things are going.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Graduates Who Skip NYSC Can Contest Governorship Elections" - Court Declares / NYSC Backs Army On Detention Of Female Soldier Who Accepted Corper's Proposal / Prospective Corpers Embark On A Peaceful Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.