Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,348 members, 7,819,235 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

Thread For NYSC 2018 Presidential Award Nominees - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Thread For NYSC 2018 Presidential Award Nominees (23455 Views)

Nysc Presidential Award 2021 / 2019 NYSC Presidential Award / NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For NYSC 2018 Presidential Award Nominees by Mrukk: 6:19am On Jul 24, 2018
tetengi4life:

Ruqaya kudos. Someone contacted Me about this thread and i was happy it is a corper from my online coaching class.
Proud of u all.
Muhammad Idris
Just to create a platform where informations can be shared.
Re: Thread For NYSC 2018 Presidential Award Nominees by Mrukk: 6:20am On Jul 24, 2018
tetengi4life:

Ruqaya kudos. Someone contacted Me about this thread and i was happy it is a corper from my online coaching class.
Proud of u all.
Muhammad Idris
Thanks coach
Re: Thread For NYSC 2018 Presidential Award Nominees by Mrukk: 6:23am On Jul 24, 2018
Grace001:

It is Thread not Trend...Get that right
Thanks but you can always correct with Courtsey next time moreover it was an unintentional mistake. Kindly focus on the message not grammar.

1 Like

Re: Thread For NYSC 2018 Presidential Award Nominees by SirPencil(m): 6:23am On Jul 24, 2018
isyourboy:

Bro need someone to knack....power of pussy

Wow!!! Did you just nurse this kind of a thought and came out with this utterance? It is well.
Re: Thread For NYSC 2018 Presidential Award Nominees by Mrukk: 6:25am On Jul 24, 2018
bobokeshington:
useless award from useless government
Please this is not a political thread.Thanks

1 Like

Re: Thread For NYSC 2018 Presidential Award Nominees by Mrukk: 6:30am On Jul 24, 2018
smile4excel:
Pls what and what can a serving corper do to get a state award pls answer me
Thre is a thread here on NYSC by Tetengi on personal CDS just search and go through it you will get all you need to know from him. Incidentally he was my coach and mentor too

1 Like

Re: Thread For NYSC 2018 Presidential Award Nominees by Mrukk: 6:32am On Jul 24, 2018
LordOrochimaru:
Una try. We went and served our fatherland and came back. The communities were not welcoming.
Intention matters most Bro and in as much as you have done your part Almighty God will surely reward

2 Likes

Re: Thread For NYSC 2018 Presidential Award Nominees by Mrukk: 6:34am On Jul 24, 2018
Jafariyya:
where is the list?
Not out yet Bro, just trying to get people together and share informations.
Re: Thread For NYSC 2018 Presidential Award Nominees by Mrukk: 6:44am On Jul 24, 2018
olatbs:
in Ido Ekiti, I didn't really do projects of such but I was part of those that made history by presiding over the well coordinated election in the state.. I'm proud of myself and my works at the time of election..
That's the spirit,welldone and God bless
Re: Thread For NYSC 2018 Presidential Award Nominees by Mrukk: 6:47am On Jul 24, 2018
Kemisolabadmus:
I also have a project in mind but I don't have a sponsor and have written to so many organization but no response
Sis,why not approach member of the community, print letter of solicitation for fund envelope and share to well meaning people in that community and also before embarking on anything hope you have submitted your proposal to NYSC. All the best
Re: Thread For NYSC 2018 Presidential Award Nominees by Sammymyte(m): 6:56am On Jul 24, 2018
I'm still expecting a call from NYSC here in abuja....
Lets see how it plays out cuz i'm beginning to think NYSC is more like a ponzi scheme......
Re: Thread For NYSC 2018 Presidential Award Nominees by Mrukk: 6:58am On Jul 24, 2018
EmmyOD:
Good one OP. I am a prospective July or November batch. I still ask again, please wat can one do to grab such award nd then, Wat r d benefits of the presidential and state awards
To make hare Y d day is still brighttoo ......lol
To win the Award you must have embarked on meaningful Personal CDS projects that benefited your host community. To learn more kindly for Personal CDs projects by Tetengi on general NYSC thread he will guide you on how to go about it.

The benefit include:
Automatic employment and sponsorship of your postgraduate programme by Federal government
Re: Thread For NYSC 2018 Presidential Award Nominees by Sammymyte(m): 7:01am On Jul 24, 2018
Kemisolabadmus:
I also have a project in mind but I don't have a sponsor and have written to so many organization but no response

If i were you i'd rather invest in a business that would be of good after service year......
I spent over 250k on personal projects since 2016 and nuin has been said as regards our award up till this moment.....
Be smart!
Re: Thread For NYSC 2018 Presidential Award Nominees by Mrukk: 7:01am On Jul 24, 2018
daxclusive1:
I'm in a community where marasmus and kwashiorkor spreads like wildfire due to malnutrition and lack of education. I'm currently thinking of personal sensitization project which will involve UNICEF and my host ministry of Health..

looking up to you guys for useful advices and mentoring

together we can!!
Kindly search for personal CDS by Tetengi on general NYSC thread he will guide you on how to go about it. Wish you all the best.

1 Like

Re: Thread For NYSC 2018 Presidential Award Nominees by Mrukk: 7:14am On Jul 24, 2018
Sammymyte:
I'm still expecting a call from NYSC here in abuja....
Lets see how it plays out cuz i'm beginning to think NYSC is more like a ponzi scheme......
I think they are collating names from 2015 batch.Let be hopeful bro

1 Like

Re: Thread For NYSC 2018 Presidential Award Nominees by uncommonmartins: 7:35am On Jul 24, 2018
wow....this is a great idea... I was contacted too delegates were sent to my ppa from abuja for inspection let's open a Whatsapp group it will be easier thanks
Re: Thread For NYSC 2018 Presidential Award Nominees by Mrukk: 7:37am On Jul 24, 2018
Sammymyte:

If i were you i'd rather invest in a business that would be of good after service year......
I spent over 250k on personal projects since 2016 and nuin has been said as regards our award up till this moment.....
Be smart!
Bro,please don't discourage but I will urge her not to use her personal money for CDS
Re: Thread For NYSC 2018 Presidential Award Nominees by mizthorlu(f): 8:02am On Jul 24, 2018
Mrukk:
Kogi state, I didn't execute any capital project but I focused on capacity building like sensitization,skill acquisition, donations e. t. c. What about you what and what did you executed and which state. I think the inspection is done based on geopolitical zones.

Oh! Thanks to naira land, I Finally meet the lady I heard came first. I came second in the state for Batch B 2016. I worked on menstrual hygiene management (Reusable Sanitary pad), gave out school materials to girls across okehi local government and celebrated the "Power of the Girl Child".

All the best dear.

2 Likes

Re: Thread For NYSC 2018 Presidential Award Nominees by Mrukk: 8:58am On Jul 24, 2018
mizthorlu:

Oh! Thanks to naira land, I Finally meet the lady I heard came first. I came second in the state for Batch B 2016. I worked on menstrual hygiene management (Reusable Sanitary pad), gave out school materials to girls across okehi local government and celebrated the "Power of the Girl Child".

All the best dear.
It's a pleasure ,hope you have been contacted too
Re: Thread For NYSC 2018 Presidential Award Nominees by Mrukk: 9:00am On Jul 24, 2018
uncommonmartins:
wow....this is a great idea... I was contacted too delegates were sent to my ppa from abuja for inspection let's open a Whatsapp group it will be easier thanks
I will work on that.
Re: Thread For NYSC 2018 Presidential Award Nominees by feezy(m): 11:37am On Jul 24, 2018
grin

1 Like

Re: Thread For NYSC 2018 Presidential Award Nominees by mizthorlu(f): 4:36pm On Jul 24, 2018
Mrukk:
It's a pleasure ,hope you have been contacted too

I wasn't. Guess it's just those who came first in their respective state's.

I'll send you a pm.
Re: Thread For NYSC 2018 Presidential Award Nominees by uncommonmartins: 6:08pm On Jul 24, 2018
I have been contacted too and delegates came for inspection...
My cds coach also told me the award might come up by December...i
Send me a pm too 07037955139

1 Like

Re: Thread For NYSC 2018 Presidential Award Nominees by Mrukk: 9:48am On Jul 25, 2018
mizthorlu:

I wasn't. Guess it's just those who came first in their respective state's.

I'll send you a pm.
I was called because they couldn't find my report if not everything ought to be done in secret. So you never can tell sister perhaps yours was found that was why you are not called.
Re: Thread For NYSC 2018 Presidential Award Nominees by Mrukk: 9:48am On Jul 25, 2018
uncommonmartins:
I have been contacted too and delegates came for inspection...
My cds coach also told me the award might come up by December...i
Send me a pm too 07037955139
Which batch and year
Re: Thread For NYSC 2018 Presidential Award Nominees by Nobody: 11:10am On Jul 25, 2018
Sammymyte:

Be smart!
That bad oooo
Re: Thread For NYSC 2018 Presidential Award Nominees by Nobody: 11:10am On Jul 25, 2018
Mrukk:
Sis,why not approach member of the community, print letter of solicitation for fund envelope and share to well meaning people in that community and also before embarking on anything hope you have submitted your proposal to NYSC. All the best
Oh okay thanks
Re: Thread For NYSC 2018 Presidential Award Nominees by Nobody: 11:11am On Jul 25, 2018
gevans:

NYSC warn against using ur personal money to fund personal CDS project, they always advise corps members to source for fund from the communities where they serve, philanthropies, NGOs or even honourables representing such communities in the States or National Assembly. Keep searching u will definitely find one. this is elections era those honourables will be willing to partner with you.
Thank you so much

God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Thread For NYSC 2018 Presidential Award Nominees by Nobody: 11:11am On Jul 25, 2018
Mrukk:
Yes have done that

1 Like

Re: Thread For NYSC 2018 Presidential Award Nominees by Nobody: 11:12am On Jul 25, 2018
OluwaWizzy:

get a well structured proposal and leverage on your social media
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Thread For NYSC 2018 Presidential Award Nominees by Nobody: 11:12am On Jul 25, 2018
segzysexy:
meet with your host community to discuss the project with them.
Okay thanks

1 Like

Re: Thread For NYSC 2018 Presidential Award Nominees by Mrukk: 7:01pm On Jul 27, 2018
Anyone with useful information should come in please

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Graduates Who Skip NYSC Can Contest Governorship Elections" - Court Declares / Prospective Corpers Embark On A Peaceful Protest / NYSC Backs Army On Detention Of Female Soldier Who Accepted Corper's Proposal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.