Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,763 members, 7,955,906 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:18 PM

Hoe Do You Cope With A Harsh Boss At Work? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Hoe Do You Cope With A Harsh Boss At Work? (420 Views)

Pls I Need Ur Orientation On How To Manage A Female Boss At Work / How Did You Cope With The Pain Of Job Rejection? / Man Meets His Boss At Job Interview He Attended After Taking A Sick Leave (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hoe Do You Cope With A Harsh Boss At Work? by Aplaudez(m): 9:53am On Jul 18, 2018
it's my second month of working with this organisation and am becoming really fed up with the way the boss talks! he lash anyone that comes his way!
he even insults some of our clients with his words!
if you're there while he talks to his employees, you'll think he is in charge of the whole world!

I just need your advice buddies, am oppressed!
Re: Hoe Do You Cope With A Harsh Boss At Work? by Olatoman(m): 10:09am On Jul 18, 2018
Aplaudez:
it's my second month of working with this organisation and am becoming really fed up with the way the boss talks! he lash anyone that comes his way!
he even insults some of our clients with his words!
if you're there while he talks to his employees, you'll think he is in charge of the whole world!

I just need your advice buddies, am oppressed!

Sorry brother, just keep your head low, do your job and get your Pay cheque.
Always agree to whatever he says and whenever you have a counter opinion, try to present it without making him look foolish.
Makes me remember a former boss I had, though he was also difficult to say, I found a way around him.

1 Like

Re: Hoe Do You Cope With A Harsh Boss At Work? by Aplaudez(m): 10:39am On Jul 18, 2018
Olatoman:

Sorry brother, just keep your head low, do your job and get your Pay cheque.
Always agree to whatever he says and whenever you have a counter opinion, try to present it without making him look foolish.
Makes me remember a former boss I had, though he was also difficult to say, I found a way around him.
Thanks man!
this piece is helpful!
Re: Hoe Do You Cope With A Harsh Boss At Work? by herlecks(m): 10:40am On Jul 18, 2018
Show him exact opposite of what he does to you. Be sincerely kind, funny, caring.. He'll change over time, trust me! He'll have a rethink, mistreating someone as good and loving as this? When thoughts as this begins to flood his heart, you'll be surprised at how kind he can be to you because he'd realize how far he has fallen and want to make amend by pleasing you. Humble yourself.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

(job Vacancy) Financial Planning Accountant At MTN Nigeria / Vacancy / Vacancy: Social Media Personnel And Intern Online Marketers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.