Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,423 members, 7,812,243 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:35 AM

Pls I Need Ur Orientation On How To Manage A Female Boss At Work - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pls I Need Ur Orientation On How To Manage A Female Boss At Work (16471 Views)

My Ugly Experience On My First Day At Work. / How Do I Handle This Issue At Work? / Man Meets His Boss At Job Interview He Attended After Taking A Sick Leave (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls I Need Ur Orientation On How To Manage A Female Boss At Work by Meerahbel: 11:14am On Nov 24, 2023
Pls I need your orientation on how to manage a female boss at work that she’s always finding faults in you and also acts bossy among her colleagues

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls I Need Ur Orientation On How To Manage A Female Boss At Work by Optimum2023: 11:21am On Nov 24, 2023
Every Nigerian ought to own a portion of the Federal Capital Territory. Abuja is our common heritage as Nigerian citizens.

The good thing is, Land no cost for Abuja, Na you wan buy am for Maitama. Even sef, Land no even cost for Maitama, Na you no buy am on time.

For as low as 800k, you can become a Landlord in Abuja. Don't take my word for it, you can click this LINK to see for yourself.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls I Need Ur Orientation On How To Manage A Female Boss At Work by NJV: 11:35am On Nov 24, 2023
Just do your job to the best of your ability. Respect your boss but not to the point of being afraid. Apologize when you are faulted and genuinely improve on whatever the complain is.

Update yourself on the operational manual of your office if there's any, so you know how best to carryout your duties.

Above all, have a plan to upgrade yourself as you're working there. Either academically or by applying to other jobs but codedly. Never take any place of work as your last busstop except you're a civil servant.

When you have plans of improving your career and work towards it, you'll be less bothered by such hostilities in work places.

Above all, serve God. That way, you can pray and ask His favor and mercy to be with you always. All things can then work together for your good.

193 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Pls I Need Ur Orientation On How To Manage A Female Boss At Work by Wealthoptulent(m): 1:18pm On Nov 24, 2023
Meerahbel:
Pls I need your orientation on how to manage a female boss at work that she’s always finding faults in you and also acts bossy among her colleagues
U need TIPS kę? Knack her or try put am for her "The Tip"!
Try it today (Black Friday) Come back for Sunday Thanksgiving ...
If e go Red make e Red, if na Black make e BLACK, BLACK & RED go Confuse the BULL .... grin

qtx:

My brother, u never see anything. Have you ever worked with a divorcee lawyer female boss before? Na hail. Those creatures are terrifically problematic on all transponders. grin
Even ones wey no be lawyer na Digbolugi

14 Likes

Re: Pls I Need Ur Orientation On How To Manage A Female Boss At Work by jaxxy(m): 1:18pm On Nov 24, 2023
Compliment her for no reason. it works

I have worked with terrible, strict and sadistic female bosses on 3 occasions so I'm speaking from experience. thank me later. Lol

66 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pls I Need Ur Orientation On How To Manage A Female Boss At Work by oluwaseyi0: 1:18pm On Nov 24, 2023
Some of them are transferring aggression of their failed relationship/home to you

It has nothing to do with your work ethics or lack of it

65 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls I Need Ur Orientation On How To Manage A Female Boss At Work by Padipadi(m): 1:18pm On Nov 24, 2023
No idea. They are incorrigible

4 Likes

Re: Pls I Need Ur Orientation On How To Manage A Female Boss At Work by Nazgul: 1:18pm On Nov 24, 2023
Buy her soft and affordable gifts often and compliment her looks.

When you see her on a Monday morning, just tell her, ma'am you look gorgeous today. You can even tell her to pose for a picture.

If you keep this up religiously, with time, you'll be officially inducted into the office cabal and your life would become better. That's how office politics is played.

81 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Pls I Need Ur Orientation On How To Manage A Female Boss At Work by bobbiiee: 1:19pm On Nov 24, 2023
They are usually that way. May God give you a better job so that you can fire her. I am talking from experience..
I had a manager in 2000 who was always fault finding. She will lock up herself in her office making calls on the company's Nitel line. Yet, the company paid the bill. The same line she locks immediately she's through with calls. Whenever I advised her on products that the customers are demanding for, letting her have an idea of the quantity to buy, she will tell me that if we can't sell this quantity, she will deduct whatever is left from my salary. I was the supervisor. I had a good relationship with other staff. I was next in line to her. Because all the other staff had just school cert, I was always encouraging them to re-sit their exams so that they can further their school. She reported me to all that were ready to listen that I had all the staff on my side. Christmas was approaching and I asked if we should expect Christmas package. She said I should talk to the owner of the business. That I did. She later came and asked why I did so. She was told to give us 50% of our salary as bonus. She slashed it. I made a cake for the person that owned the business, she can and gave me the impression how displeased the owner was. Eventually, I gave her the piece of my mind and dropped my letter. Months later I discovered that she didn't have more than a certificate or diploma.

40 Likes

Re: Pls I Need Ur Orientation On How To Manage A Female Boss At Work by CoronaVirusPro: 1:19pm On Nov 24, 2023
Write a love letter to her

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls I Need Ur Orientation On How To Manage A Female Boss At Work by dust144(m): 1:20pm On Nov 24, 2023
Mind your business, ignore her etc

15 Likes

Re: Pls I Need Ur Orientation On How To Manage A Female Boss At Work by sslcrypt: 1:20pm On Nov 24, 2023
Just look at them as annoying fly.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls I Need Ur Orientation On How To Manage A Female Boss At Work by AntiWailer: 1:20pm On Nov 24, 2023
Leave your Ego at home.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls I Need Ur Orientation On How To Manage A Female Boss At Work by Resetinc: 1:20pm On Nov 24, 2023
Ignore her … do your works to the best of your abilities, even if she complains apologize and get back to work…
Mind your business/job ! You’re there to work and earn a living, not to monitor if people are bossy or not …

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls I Need Ur Orientation On How To Manage A Female Boss At Work by Joseph099(m): 1:20pm On Nov 24, 2023
Female bosses are the worst. Just look out for another job. But don't join this type ApC supporters are doing below

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls I Need Ur Orientation On How To Manage A Female Boss At Work by atiku4President(m): 1:21pm On Nov 24, 2023
Put the picture of your spouse on your table, where she will always see it

3 Likes

Re: Pls I Need Ur Orientation On How To Manage A Female Boss At Work by PARADIZEPRIEST: 1:21pm On Nov 24, 2023
Go for course on managing females emotions.WITH KNOWLEDGE OF EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE YOU CAN MANAGE ANY FEMALE BOSS. grin

3 Likes

Re: Pls I Need Ur Orientation On How To Manage A Female Boss At Work by kellybently(m): 1:21pm On Nov 24, 2023
[quote author=Meerahbel post=127140007][/quote]

Do your job properly, also be good at eye service work to them is proactive and complement her with yes ma to make her happy.

4 Likes

Re: Pls I Need Ur Orientation On How To Manage A Female Boss At Work by yomalex(m): 1:21pm On Nov 24, 2023
Do your best and leave the rest
Re: Pls I Need Ur Orientation On How To Manage A Female Boss At Work by Omoawoke2(m): 1:22pm On Nov 24, 2023
Find a way to bed her

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls I Need Ur Orientation On How To Manage A Female Boss At Work by PARADIZEPRIEST: 1:22pm On Nov 24, 2023
atiku4President:
Put the picture of your spouse on your table, where she will always see it
this worst advice,the boss will just send him parking,especially if she is a single mother. grin

8 Likes

Re: Pls I Need Ur Orientation On How To Manage A Female Boss At Work by Gidigrav(m): 1:23pm On Nov 24, 2023
Youe verified japa plug integrity our watch word send a dm to us today

Re: Pls I Need Ur Orientation On How To Manage A Female Boss At Work by Chetas81(m): 1:23pm On Nov 24, 2023
[quote author=Meerahbel post=127140007][/quote]PLAY SILENCE
Re: Pls I Need Ur Orientation On How To Manage A Female Boss At Work by slimmax: 1:24pm On Nov 24, 2023
I used to have one like that, each time she is ranting I look her in a flirty way. She would pause and ask me what is it, na so matter take die . later she begin call me child abuse.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls I Need Ur Orientation On How To Manage A Female Boss At Work by Nackzy: 1:24pm On Nov 24, 2023
They ate just tiring

2 Likes

Re: Pls I Need Ur Orientation On How To Manage A Female Boss At Work by Nukilia: 1:25pm On Nov 24, 2023
If you are a female, always avoid her as much as possible. If you share the same office, try and identify her soft spot. Make sure you are excellect at work, she will have no option than to love your dilligence. Most importantly respect her.

If you are a male, just respect her and do your job!

10 Likes

Re: Pls I Need Ur Orientation On How To Manage A Female Boss At Work by FuckingMachine: 1:25pm On Nov 24, 2023
Bleep her.
Re: Pls I Need Ur Orientation On How To Manage A Female Boss At Work by wordproof: 1:25pm On Nov 24, 2023
As a man, no female Boss will ever work with u peaceful unless she see a vulnerability she can exploit or manipulate.

If she dresses for attention... compliment her often.
If she flaunts intelligent...stay in awe and never correct her, only suggest.
If she enjoys asserting her status and wealth... encourage her and never complain about her spending habit.

In all u do don't outshine her in anyway, u will always be her best staff of the month.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pls I Need Ur Orientation On How To Manage A Female Boss At Work by IMASTEX: 1:26pm On Nov 24, 2023
You're in the hands of God because even the devil avoids their type.

4 Likes

Re: Pls I Need Ur Orientation On How To Manage A Female Boss At Work by toprealman: 1:28pm On Nov 24, 2023
[quote author=Meerahbel post=127140007][/quote]
Don’t you have an SOP? Stick to that if she wants more . tell her to initiate the review of SOP

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need Ur Orientation On How To Manage A Female Boss At Work by happney65: 1:28pm On Nov 24, 2023
Fvck her undecided

4 Likes

Re: Pls I Need Ur Orientation On How To Manage A Female Boss At Work by gigabyte13: 1:29pm On Nov 24, 2023
Hmmmmmm
E don reach your turn
My own don do do tire for me
Female boss can really be very very annoying and oppressive intentionally
I MEANT, INTENTIONALLY.....
GUY
Sha face your work
Never ever respond to her rudeness
Choose one single day, suddenly change am for her, as in stand face to face with her and give her all you have been bottling up but
Never ever go physical
Avoid any kind of physical contact with her
Because that's what she will be running after, for you to do.
Talk your mind give her, apologize later
I swear, she go adjust shaperly.
But if you no change am for her
Na her oppression and abuse go keeee your moral for that office.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A N60k Job With N500 Expenses Daily / Ikeja Electric (electrical/electronic Engineering Position) 2017 Invitation For / 50000 People Applied For 1000 Lagos Teaching Positions - Official

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.