Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,437 members, 7,836,758 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

Pick Your Date Of Birth And Connect With Your Birth Mate - Events (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Pick Your Date Of Birth And Connect With Your Birth Mate (64410 Views)

One House Reality Tv Show: Organisers Announce Start Date Of Reality Show. / Guests & Bouncers Struggling To Pick Money At Obi Cubana’s Mum's Funeral (Pics) / Lets See The Winning Month Of Birth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (45) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pick Your Date Of Birth And Connect With Your Birth Mate by DanDeeBoss(m): 8:44pm On Nov 15, 2018
32nd of Jupiter
Re: Pick Your Date Of Birth And Connect With Your Birth Mate by Nobody: 8:47pm On Nov 15, 2018
LightQueen:
And why didn't you ask? If I start now, you go say I too get wahala grin grin

Untop Birthday date, undecided undecided undecided undecided Babe embarassed tongue free me this night Abeg, I get plenty things for my mind.
Re: Pick Your Date Of Birth And Connect With Your Birth Mate by Nobody: 8:58pm On Nov 15, 2018
Neyoor:

Untop Birthday date, undecided undecided undecided undecided Babe embarassed tongue free me this night Abeg, I get plenty things for my mind.
cheesy grin beg me fess
I will free you for today tongue
Re: Pick Your Date Of Birth And Connect With Your Birth Mate by Nobody: 9:06pm On Nov 15, 2018
LightQueen:
cheesy grin beg me fess
I will free you for today tongue

So you can call me begi begi abi lipsrsealed undecided undecided

I know what you want and I'm not giving you this night tongue tongue tongue
Re: Pick Your Date Of Birth And Connect With Your Birth Mate by Ayodipths(m): 9:08pm On Nov 15, 2018
i seen my mate, same week cheesy, month and year cheesy
Re: Pick Your Date Of Birth And Connect With Your Birth Mate by Nobody: 9:20pm On Nov 15, 2018
Neyoor:

So you can call me begi begi abi lipsrsealed undecided undecided

I know what you want and I'm not giving you this night tongue tongue tongue
Lol I am very sure you will

Off to literature. Ttyl
Re: Pick Your Date Of Birth And Connect With Your Birth Mate by Nobody: 9:20pm On Nov 15, 2018
Ayodipths:
i seen my mate, same week cheesy, month and year cheesy
Congrats undecided
Re: Pick Your Date Of Birth And Connect With Your Birth Mate by Nobody: 9:25pm On Nov 15, 2018
LightQueen:
Lol I am very sure you will

Off to literature. Ttyl

Alright babe smiley Takia.
Re: Pick Your Date Of Birth And Connect With Your Birth Mate by Nobody: 9:40pm On Nov 15, 2018
omocalabar:
wow...u are like the closest ve ever found
Lets see if a Miracle will happen before our Birthdays
Re: Pick Your Date Of Birth And Connect With Your Birth Mate by omocalabar(m): 9:44pm On Nov 15, 2018
gloria34:
Lets see if a Miracle will happen before our Birthdays
if it doesnt happen.., ve got u
Re: Pick Your Date Of Birth And Connect With Your Birth Mate by Nobody: 9:58pm On Nov 15, 2018
omocalabar:
if it doesnt happen.., ve got u
Lol, Glad to have a mate. Thanks
Re: Pick Your Date Of Birth And Connect With Your Birth Mate by vickychelsea(m): 10:06pm On Nov 15, 2018
August 14 no male sud share my day, apart from my opposite sex who used 50naira worth of apple to spoiled d world....
Re: Pick Your Date Of Birth And Connect With Your Birth Mate by omocalabar(m): 10:38pm On Nov 15, 2018
gloria34:
Lol, Glad to have a mate. Thanks
abi....i just sent u a mail...check
Re: Pick Your Date Of Birth And Connect With Your Birth Mate by Ayodipths(m): 10:41pm On Nov 15, 2018
LightQueen:
Congrats undecided
why feel sad now, it's not a sin now
Re: Pick Your Date Of Birth And Connect With Your Birth Mate by XOGBADO(m): 11:10pm On Nov 15, 2018
agadam:

Nov 20 we are legend
just five days to celebrate our birthday...

Wow!! So I've finally found my birthday mates.
Happy birthday to us in advance smiley smiley
Re: Pick Your Date Of Birth And Connect With Your Birth Mate by agadam(m): 11:21pm On Nov 15, 2018
XOGBADO:

Wow!! So I've finally found my birthday mates. Happy birthday to us in advance smiley smiley
thanks mate.... Our birthday is just few days to come how are preparing ?
Re: Pick Your Date Of Birth And Connect With Your Birth Mate by willyo(m): 11:25pm On Nov 15, 2018
LightQueen:
I search everywhere on nairaland, still I can't find my exact birth mate. God why? cry cry

When were u born?
Re: Pick Your Date Of Birth And Connect With Your Birth Mate by XOGBADO(m): 11:31pm On Nov 15, 2018
agadam:

thanks mate.... Our birthday is just few days to come how are preparing ?

Bruh, if you have money you'd be prepared. Economy no dey friendly ni grin. I'm just trying to do something light. wink
Re: Pick Your Date Of Birth And Connect With Your Birth Mate by Salamander319(m): 11:48pm On Nov 15, 2018
mine is Aug 12
Re: Pick Your Date Of Birth And Connect With Your Birth Mate by Nobody: 6:23am On Nov 16, 2018
willyo:

When were u born?
August 17 Good morning
Re: Pick Your Date Of Birth And Connect With Your Birth Mate by Nobody: 6:25am On Nov 16, 2018
Salamander319:
mine is Aug 12
Are you from kogi state wink? "Your signature"
Re: Pick Your Date Of Birth And Connect With Your Birth Mate by willyo(m): 8:51am On Nov 16, 2018
LightQueen:
August 17
Good morning

Ok. I think ur birthday mate should be here. Go thru thoroughly
Re: Pick Your Date Of Birth And Connect With Your Birth Mate by Nobody: 9:10am On Nov 16, 2018
willyo:

Ok. I think ur birthday mate should be here. Go thru thoroughly
Thanks smiley
Re: Pick Your Date Of Birth And Connect With Your Birth Mate by NiceK: 9:12am On Nov 16, 2018
December 31st
Re: Pick Your Date Of Birth And Connect With Your Birth Mate by dollyjoy(f): 9:17am On Nov 16, 2018
I am yet to see my birthday mate in the whole of Naira land.
Re: Pick Your Date Of Birth And Connect With Your Birth Mate by agadam(m): 10:37am On Nov 16, 2018
XOGBADO:

Bruh, if you have money you'd be prepared. Economy no dey friendly ni grin. I'm just trying to do something light. wink

Even though is not a hit the most important thing is that is been celebrated....

1 Like

Re: Pick Your Date Of Birth And Connect With Your Birth Mate by Mojoy88(m): 2:00pm On Nov 16, 2018
ritamary01:
19th of April
I am 16th of April.
Re: Pick Your Date Of Birth And Connect With Your Birth Mate by XOGBADO(m): 2:28pm On Nov 16, 2018
agadam:

Even though is not a hit the most important thing is that is been celebrated....

Correct guy cool. Its not just about d celebration alone. Every 20th of Nov. Is like 1st of January to me, I take out time to plan & re-strategize. Hope say you go turn some bottles up side down?? grin

Re: Pick Your Date Of Birth And Connect With Your Birth Mate by Abortions: 2:44pm On Nov 16, 2018
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:
abortions where have u been? missed ur funny posts
BEEn MAkin MOnEY BRO NO Time!
Re: Pick Your Date Of Birth And Connect With Your Birth Mate by kennedith9: 5:52pm On Nov 16, 2018
dollyjoy:
I am yet to see my birthday mate in the whole of Naira land.
Drop your date first nao
Re: Pick Your Date Of Birth And Connect With Your Birth Mate by Nobody: 6:16pm On Nov 16, 2018
angry embarassed I give up cry
Re: Pick Your Date Of Birth And Connect With Your Birth Mate by DanDeeBoss(m): 6:17pm On Nov 16, 2018
LightQueen:
angry embarassed I give up cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (45) (Reply)

Lady Arrives Her 10th Wedding Anniversary In A Giant Balloon In Warri (Photos) / Rent Canopy For Event / Groom Flashes Gun As Pastor Asked Anyone Unpleased With The Union To Signify

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.