Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

Tonto Dikeh: Beware Of Child Molesters & Sex Predators During The Holidays - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh: Beware Of Child Molesters & Sex Predators During The Holidays (12852 Views)

The Rise Of Female Child Molesters #THERISEOFSODOM / Andre Omodayo Churchill, Tonto Dikeh's Son Goes Back To School (Photo) / 1000 Flies In Tonto Dikeh's Son's Room: "We've Been Facing Spiritual Battles" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh: Beware Of Child Molesters & Sex Predators During The Holidays by EmagNig(m): 12:34pm On Jul 18, 2018
Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh has spoken out to parents on the issues of child molestation that is usually rampant during the holidays and she wants every parent to take note and keep constant watch over their children.

In a lengthy post, Tonto Dikeh says:

'now that the holidays are here take note of the following child molestation, sexual abuse, rape, child predators are everywhere seeking whom to devour. You really dont want to see this happen to your angels (boys or girls).

Be extra careful. Know where your children or Nannies/wards are per time'.

See the rest of her article below,...

Leave them (Your kids) with very responsible and reasonable not just respectable adult jerks.. Please Avoid leaving children alone,with strangers and Sometimes even with some type of friends and family. Apply safety measures in and around the house.

Secure your home. Personally I went all out with cctv camera which allows me to watch my home thru my phone from any part of the word..Be vigilant. Check why your kids are in love with an adult and check why some adults repel and scare them.

Dont be caught up in this wayward society, Pay extra attention to your kids this holiday.

The church isn’t a safe place,Watch your kids everywhere.. Don’t feel too comfort in a religious gathering,Remember The devil loves Good places too.

Holidaymakers. Don't send your kids off to your grannies without trusted helps around. Grannies are weak, vulnerable and not so disciplined anymore. Dont burden them with children stress. Dont accommodate other kids you cant care for in the name of holiday. Watch your teenagers.Get closer to your children and Nannies/wards this holiday.

Keep close,embrace your children ,pray and play together. They can watch television but be mindful what goes into their mind. Most of the time,a lot of accidents could have been avoided. Take them to visit orphanages so they appreciate life more. What more can i say

https://lailasnews.com/parents-beware-of-child-molesters-sex-predators-during-the-holidays-tonto-dikeh/

9 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Beware Of Child Molesters & Sex Predators During The Holidays by mrsfavour(f): 12:43pm On Jul 18, 2018
very true .

9 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Beware Of Child Molesters & Sex Predators During The Holidays by cruzita(f): 1:44pm On Jul 18, 2018
For the first time u don make sense.thump up

15 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Beware Of Child Molesters & Sex Predators During The Holidays by crazyABO(m): 2:03pm On Jul 18, 2018
She sha want to trend. We have hear u ma. Gracias TOTO dikeh undecided

5 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Beware Of Child Molesters & Sex Predators During The Holidays by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jul 18, 2018
Very useful piece

5 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Beware Of Child Molesters & Sex Predators During The Holidays by TheArticleNG(m): 2:04pm On Jul 18, 2018
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Beware Of Child Molesters & Sex Predators During The Holidays by sunnywhyt007: 2:04pm On Jul 18, 2018
Children if you see boda wey u no sabi calling on u Tonto said u should JAPA!

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Beware Of Child Molesters & Sex Predators During The Holidays by pointstores(m): 2:04pm On Jul 18, 2018
Nice one

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Beware Of Child Molesters & Sex Predators During The Holidays by SwacoBlackPope: 2:04pm On Jul 18, 2018
Good advise, from a bahd ...

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Beware Of Child Molesters & Sex Predators During The Holidays by joeace2020(m): 2:06pm On Jul 18, 2018
Fello COZite how are you today?
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Beware Of Child Molesters & Sex Predators During The Holidays by alphaconde(m): 2:06pm On Jul 18, 2018
true talk

this kind time children everywhere devil no de rest

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Beware Of Child Molesters & Sex Predators During The Holidays by famzynet: 2:06pm On Jul 18, 2018
Nonsense. Must she talk? Nigerians are more concerned on how to send dullard back to Daura.

I dedicate this FTC to suffering Nigerians.

Who just took my FTC

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Beware Of Child Molesters & Sex Predators During The Holidays by flex04(m): 2:06pm On Jul 18, 2018
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Beware Of Child Molesters & Sex Predators During The Holidays by nan1: 2:07pm On Jul 18, 2018
i concur this is the first time I'm reading a very useful information from tontolet

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Beware Of Child Molesters & Sex Predators During The Holidays by Wiseandtrue(f): 2:07pm On Jul 18, 2018
EmagNig:

In a lengthy post, Tonto Dikeh says:

'now that the holidays are here take note of the following child molestation, sexual abuse, rape, child predators are everywhere seeking whom to devour. You really dont want to see this happen to your angels (boys or girls).

The church isn’t a safe place,Watch your kids everywhere.. Don’t feel too comfort in a religious gathering,Remember The devil loves Good places too.

Holidaymakers. Don't send your kids off to your grannies without trusted helps around. Grannies are weak, vulnerable and not so disciplined anymore. Dont burden them with children stress. Dont accommodate other kids you cant care for in the name of holiday.
https://lailasnews.com/parents-beware-of-child-molesters-sex-predators-during-the-holidays-tonto-dikeh/

Very true! When you have done your best as parents

Don't forget to pray. There is no power greater than the power of God, creator of the whole universe!

6 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Beware Of Child Molesters & Sex Predators During The Holidays by Bryan88(m): 2:09pm On Jul 18, 2018
crazyABO:
guy u mean o
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Beware Of Child Molesters & Sex Predators During The Holidays by Dollabiz: 2:09pm On Jul 18, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Beware Of Child Molesters & Sex Predators During The Holidays by legendEMT(m): 2:09pm On Jul 18, 2018
She just wants to trend, maybe she thinks cctv camera would replace the function of a father in the house. i know with time church hill will get his son back and there wont be anything she can do about it
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Beware Of Child Molesters & Sex Predators During The Holidays by crazyABO(m): 2:10pm On Jul 18, 2018
Bryan88:
guy u mean o
yea now no husband news again tongue
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Beware Of Child Molesters & Sex Predators During The Holidays by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jul 18, 2018
Who dash you FTC? Abeg wake up..
famzynet:
Nonsense. Must she talk? Nigerians are more concerned on how to send dullard back to Daura.

I dedicate this FTC to suffering Nigerians.

Who just took my FTC
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Beware Of Child Molesters & Sex Predators During The Holidays by Dmec(m): 2:13pm On Jul 18, 2018
crazyABO:
I dey look you with one eye
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Beware Of Child Molesters & Sex Predators During The Holidays by 21savages: 2:15pm On Jul 18, 2018
Is lyk this geh ave stop smokin abi.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Beware Of Child Molesters & Sex Predators During The Holidays by crazyABO(m): 2:16pm On Jul 18, 2018
Dmec:
I dey look you with one eye
bro i b guyoo i cover my bum bum with the blood of .... shocked

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Beware Of Child Molesters & Sex Predators During The Holidays by wink2015(m): 2:18pm On Jul 18, 2018
Interesting "TUTO" from "TONTO" grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Beware Of Child Molesters & Sex Predators During The Holidays by holluphemydavid(m): 2:18pm On Jul 18, 2018
Good advice.....let Tonto too stay away from married men
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Beware Of Child Molesters & Sex Predators During The Holidays by Leonbonapart(m): 2:25pm On Jul 18, 2018
Immoral woman trying to teach morality. Madam you are and agent of drakness. Light and darkness has nothing in common. Failed fella
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Beware Of Child Molesters & Sex Predators During The Holidays by softboi24(m): 2:45pm On Jul 18, 2018
wow............................ nice outfit dearie
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Beware Of Child Molesters & Sex Predators During The Holidays by Brightgem(f): 2:48pm On Jul 18, 2018
I guess she means my kid needs protection from even I myself since I am not very okay in the head! Pelzin wey need help dey dish out advice! Next!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Toyin Abraham Sets To Launch Her Makeup Line ‘body Talk By Toyin / Goldie Died Of Drug Over-use, ... Husband Declares / A Photo of Tonto Dike and her Mum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.