Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,725 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:58 PM

Toyin Abraham Sets To Launch Her Makeup Line ‘body Talk By Toyin - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Abraham Sets To Launch Her Makeup Line ‘body Talk By Toyin (12849 Views)

Rita Edochie Fights Trolls Over Her Makeup / Adunni Ade's Makeup Photo Vs Her Makeup Free Photo / Linda Ikeji About To Launch Her TV Station (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toyin Abraham Sets To Launch Her Makeup Line ‘body Talk By Toyin by Laidelaitangirl: 1:49am On Jul 27, 2018
Toyin Abraham Sets To Launch Her Makeup Line ‘Body Talk By Toyin

Nollywood actress and Producer, Toyin Abraham who is the rave of the moment in the Nollywood industry is about Launching her makeup line which she calls ‘ Body talk by Toyin’.

The brand includes, Lip sticks, eye shadow and powder.

One good thing about this is that, she literally named her red lipstick Toyintitians which I think is super cool.

See more photos of celebrities on…

https://www.headofsocials.com/2018/07/26/toyin-abraham-sets-to-launch-her-makeup-line-body-talk-by-toyin/

Re: Toyin Abraham Sets To Launch Her Makeup Line ‘body Talk By Toyin by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:02am On Jul 27, 2018
Nice one.
All the best TY.
Our ladies are really going places.
So Impressed!

*singing*
Raise up a cup up for all my day ones
Two middle fingers for the haters
Life's only getting greater
Straight up from nothing we go
Higher than the highest skyscraper
No Little League, we major
The proof is in the paper
We put the good in the good in the good life
We put the bad in the past, now we alright........

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Abraham Sets To Launch Her Makeup Line ‘body Talk By Toyin by seyiojomu(m): 5:33am On Jul 27, 2018
What factory is producing it and where is it located?
Re: Toyin Abraham Sets To Launch Her Makeup Line ‘body Talk By Toyin by KanwuliaExtra: 5:33am On Jul 27, 2018
You go gal!
Fresh BEAUTY!
Success all the way! kiss

Tomorrow, the LAZZZZZY MEN OF the NL-NIGERIAN GIGOLO SQUAD will shout OLOSSSHOOOO!!! cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Toyin Abraham Sets To Launch Her Makeup Line ‘body Talk By Toyin by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:34am On Jul 27, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:
You go gal!
Fresh BEAUTY!
Success all the way! kiss

Tomorrow, the LAZZZZZY MEN OF NIGERIAN GIGOLO SQUAD will OLOSSSHOOOO!!! cheesy
Lol cheesy.
Na true Kanwuli yarn o!
That is the national anthem of some Lazy youths!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toyin Abraham Sets To Launch Her Makeup Line ‘body Talk By Toyin by mimiolajire007(f): 5:39am On Jul 27, 2018
This Is really cool
Re: Toyin Abraham Sets To Launch Her Makeup Line ‘body Talk By Toyin by adeneeyee: 5:40am On Jul 27, 2018
I wonder why some people no go let me be FTC just because dey no dey sleep for their house. Aunty Toyin we done job jaree

1 Like

Re: Toyin Abraham Sets To Launch Her Makeup Line ‘body Talk By Toyin by Nogodye(m): 5:40am On Jul 27, 2018
Diversification all the way...best of luck girl

1 Like

Re: Toyin Abraham Sets To Launch Her Makeup Line ‘body Talk By Toyin by zeanslim(m): 5:41am On Jul 27, 2018
hope she sells well, you know what i mean grin grin
Re: Toyin Abraham Sets To Launch Her Makeup Line ‘body Talk By Toyin by maxtop(m): 5:46am On Jul 27, 2018
Confused soul, she doesn't even know what to do. She is better of selling phones at computer village at least Seun Egbegbe make a lot of money in that business.
Re: Toyin Abraham Sets To Launch Her Makeup Line ‘body Talk By Toyin by Paulfroshman: 5:48am On Jul 27, 2018
Nice
Re: Toyin Abraham Sets To Launch Her Makeup Line ‘body Talk By Toyin by Paulfroshman: 5:48am On Jul 27, 2018
Ok
Re: Toyin Abraham Sets To Launch Her Makeup Line ‘body Talk By Toyin by handsomeyinka(m): 5:54am On Jul 27, 2018
More grease to your elbows toyin...

I pray God almighty will give you the wisdom,knowledge and understanding on how to excel in it.

1 Like

Re: Toyin Abraham Sets To Launch Her Makeup Line ‘body Talk By Toyin by phemmyfour: 6:00am On Jul 27, 2018
Legbegbe painting..... Issokay
Re: Toyin Abraham Sets To Launch Her Makeup Line ‘body Talk By Toyin by Bossontop(m): 6:01am On Jul 27, 2018
undecided undecided undecided
Dis wan wey all the female celebrities for naija get make up line so,.....e get different type of make apart from the normal eye-shadow, lipsticks, foundation, plaster, roofing and co nii??

3 Likes

Re: Toyin Abraham Sets To Launch Her Makeup Line ‘body Talk By Toyin by emmabest2000(m): 6:01am On Jul 27, 2018
Foundation work

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Toyin Abraham Sets To Launch Her Makeup Line ‘body Talk By Toyin by okomile(f): 6:02am On Jul 27, 2018
Good to diversify. Young ones are coming up in nollywood and she is doing a good thing.

Best of luck sweetie
Re: Toyin Abraham Sets To Launch Her Makeup Line ‘body Talk By Toyin by Nobody: 6:11am On Jul 27, 2018
grin
Re: Toyin Abraham Sets To Launch Her Makeup Line ‘body Talk By Toyin by Opinionated: 6:11am On Jul 27, 2018
Diversification...

But let me ask:

When Should You Let Your Teen Daughter Wear Makeup?
Re: Toyin Abraham Sets To Launch Her Makeup Line ‘body Talk By Toyin by neweraomo: 6:11am On Jul 27, 2018
Who's she?
Re: Toyin Abraham Sets To Launch Her Makeup Line ‘body Talk By Toyin by princeade86(m): 6:16am On Jul 27, 2018
good one. invest now and achieve tomorrow
Re: Toyin Abraham Sets To Launch Her Makeup Line ‘body Talk By Toyin by matanmij(f): 6:19am On Jul 27, 2018
maxtop:
Confused soul, she doesn't even know what to do. She is better of selling phones at computer village at least Seun Egbegbe make a lot of money in that business.
you are a stewpeed fellow. you are more confused. your type sees no good in everything....

6 Likes

Re: Toyin Abraham Sets To Launch Her Makeup Line ‘body Talk By Toyin by Metuh: 6:21am On Jul 27, 2018
maxtop:
shut up. do you have any female in your family?

quit talking trash.

3 Likes

Re: Toyin Abraham Sets To Launch Her Makeup Line ‘body Talk By Toyin by tstx(m): 6:22am On Jul 27, 2018
Good for her

See my signature
Re: Toyin Abraham Sets To Launch Her Makeup Line ‘body Talk By Toyin by FbcGrafix(m): 6:24am On Jul 27, 2018
Nice

See my signature
Re: Toyin Abraham Sets To Launch Her Makeup Line ‘body Talk By Toyin by Henitan24(f): 7:24am On Jul 27, 2018
More success Toyin, we (ladies) will all meet at the top

post=69738736:
Nice one.
All the best TY.
Our ladies are really going places.
So Impressed!

*singing*
Raise up a cup up for all my day ones
Two middle fingers for the haters
Life's only getting greater
Straight up from nothing we go
Higher than the highest skyscraper
No Little League, we major
The proof is in the paper
We put the bad in the past, now we alright........

Damn right from the bottom we rise

so high, now we cover sky light

we're building an empire

we owe it all to each other

Look at us right now, destined!

we so good at right now legend

Here's to you and I

Raise them to the sky

we put the good in the good in good life cheesy

Music is life.
Sai Baba till 2023grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toyin Abraham Sets To Launch Her Makeup Line ‘body Talk By Toyin by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:26am On Jul 27, 2018
Henitan24:

Damn right from the bottom we rise
so high, now we cover sky light
we're building an empire
we owe it all to each other
Look at us right now, destined!
we so good at right now legend
Here's to you and I
Raise them to the sky

we put the good in the good in good life cheesy

Music is life.
Said Baba till 2023grin
Yesssss oooo!
Your head is there CONFIRM!
Enny to badt! cheesy
Music is life dearie.
Sai Baba till anytime jor cheesy wink
Wishing you all the very best for the future sis.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toyin Abraham Sets To Launch Her Makeup Line ‘body Talk By Toyin by BIXYBABE: 7:35am On Jul 27, 2018
Nice one

(1) (2) (Reply)

Burna Boy Sells Out Concert At O2 Brixton Academy In London / Goldie Died Of Drug Over-use, ... Husband Declares / Tonto Dikeh: Beware Of Child Molesters & Sex Predators During The Holidays

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.