Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,149 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

Fayemi, Bisi Egbeyemi Get Certificates Of Return From INEC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayemi, Bisi Egbeyemi Get Certificates Of Return From INEC (23602 Views)

Soludo, Ibezim To Get Certificates Of Return Tomorrow - INEC / Obaseki, Shaibu Get Certificates Of Return, Set For Inauguration On November 12 / Bisi Egbeyemi: Fayemi Not Planning To Impeach Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayemi, Bisi Egbeyemi Get Certificates Of Return From INEC by Runaway: 1:45pm On Jul 18, 2018
Re: Fayemi, Bisi Egbeyemi Get Certificates Of Return From INEC by Realhommie(m): 1:52pm On Jul 18, 2018
Where's that lousy Lere Olayinka or what's his name? Fayose how market?

I'm in pains, I'm in serious pains... My chest gringrin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayemi, Bisi Egbeyemi Get Certificates Of Return From INEC by Yomboy4ever(m): 1:53pm On Jul 18, 2018
Upritman:
@SuanusBlog

The Governor-Elect of Ekiti State, Dr.Kayode Fayemi has received his certificate of return from the Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC.

Fayemi's deputy, Chief Bisi Egbeyemi, has also received his Certificate of Return at the ceremony which held Wednesday at the state INEC headquarters along new Iyin Road in Ado-Ekiti.

Suanu's Blog recalls that Dr.Fayemi defeated the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) candidate, Prof. Kolapo Olusola-Eleka and 33 other candidates to win Saturday’s governorship election in the state.

He polled 197,459 votes while Olusola garnered 178, 121.

Source: http://www.suanusblog.com/2018/07/ekiti-governor-elect-deputy-get.html

Re: Fayemi, Bisi Egbeyemi Get Certificates Of Return From INEC by damlek7576(m): 2:07pm On Jul 18, 2018
Upritman:
@SuanusBlog

The Governor-Elect of Ekiti State, Dr.Kayode Fayemi has received his certificate of return from the Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC.

Fayemi's deputy, Chief Bisi Egbeyemi, has also received his Certificate of Return at the ceremony which held Wednesday at the state INEC headquarters along new Iyin Road in Ado-Ekiti.

Suanu's Blog recalls that Dr.Fayemi defeated the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) candidate, Prof. Kolapo Olusola-Eleka and 33 other candidates to win Saturday’s governorship election in the state.

He polled 197,459 votes while Olusola garnered 178, 121.

Source: http://www.suanusblog.com/2018/07/ekiti-governor-elect-deputy-get.html
it's today I know INEC can't calculate 1 +1..they tell you its 30
Re: Fayemi, Bisi Egbeyemi Get Certificates Of Return From INEC by Platony(m): 2:07pm On Jul 18, 2018
Ejimagift:
Well deserved victory for JKF. APC has conquered the South west. Next target is the South east and South south. Secession or biafra is not what igbos need, they need progressive politics and leaders like yorubas to develop their region. The reason why the south west is developed than igbo land is because APC controls all states minus that renegade Fayose who has been dethroned by Apc

Ask any true indigene of d south south if APC can win here,..d answer wil be Never!!.....

If PDP cannot win Lagos, APC can neva win either Rivers, Bayelsa or Delta State.

We dnt wnt dem here,.....dey ar blood suckers!! angry
Re: Fayemi, Bisi Egbeyemi Get Certificates Of Return From INEC by Lordofthewest(m): 2:08pm On Jul 18, 2018
[/quote]
Re: Fayemi, Bisi Egbeyemi Get Certificates Of Return From INEC by Lordofthewest(m): 2:10pm On Jul 18, 2018
Apt
Ejimagift:
Well deserved victory for JKF. APC has conquered the South west. Next target is the South east and South south. Secession or biafra is not what igbos need, they need progressive politics and leaders like yorubas to develop their region. The reason why the south west is developed than igbo land is because APC controls all states minus that renegade Fayose who has been dethroned by Apc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayemi, Bisi Egbeyemi Get Certificates Of Return From INEC by Lordofthewest(m): 2:10pm On Jul 18, 2018
The same yorubas brought the plague called JONATHAN on Nigeria they defended him when northerners wanted to get rid of him while your useless ogogoro drinking leaders were hiding in their villages so shove your stupidity and idiotic tribalism up your ass
Nathdoug:
OGA NOTHING LIKE APC HERE FOR SOUTH SOUTH OO...WE ARE NOT LIKE AFONJAS WHO ARE HELL BENT ON PLEASING THEIR FULANI MASTER...WE ARE NOT DIVIDED LIKE TGE YORUBAS OKAY...APC CANT WIN ELECTION IN DELTA,BAYELSA AND RIVERS..JUST LIKE PDP CANT WIN IN LAGOS STATE...
I WILL CONTINUE TO BLAME THE YORUBAS FOR THE PLAGUE CALLED BUHARI THEY BROUGHT UPON THIS COUNTRY...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayemi, Bisi Egbeyemi Get Certificates Of Return From INEC by blackpanda: 2:11pm On Jul 18, 2018
[s]
Nathdoug:
OGA NOTHING LIKE APC HERE FOR SOUTH SOUTH OO...WE ARE NOT LIKE AFONJAS WHO ARE HELL BENT ON PLEASING THEIR FULANI MASTER...WE ARE NOT DIVIDED LIKE TGE YORUBAS OKAY...APC CANT WIN ELECTION IN DELTA,BAYELSA AND RIVERS..JUST LIKE PDP CANT WIN IN LAGOS STATE...
I WILL CONTINUE TO BLAME THE YORUBAS FOR THE PLAGUE CALLED BUHARI THEY BROUGHT UPON THIS COUNTRY...
[/s]

My friend keep quiet and stop spewing trash. APC is also in south south. Edo is an apc state. so stop deceiving yourself.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayemi, Bisi Egbeyemi Get Certificates Of Return From INEC by blackpanda: 2:12pm On Jul 18, 2018
Platony:

Ask any true indigene of d south south if APC can win here,..d answer wil be Never!!.....

If PDP cannot win Lagos, APC can neva win either Rivers, Bayelsa or Delta State.

Noisemaker. Edo an apc state is what smh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayemi, Bisi Egbeyemi Get Certificates Of Return From INEC by Gloriousgud: 2:35pm On Jul 18, 2018
Glink2018:
for your mind
stolen victory. even inec miscalculated the votes, fayemi score 185,964 votes Inec added 11,498 votes to APC. please let's help PDP calculate the votes from its local government.
Re: Fayemi, Bisi Egbeyemi Get Certificates Of Return From INEC by AdamuAudu: 2:49pm On Jul 18, 2018
Ejimagift:
This result will be turned down shortly. We will never allow a result manufactured by the military, INEC by adding one one each to votes won by apc. If this is allowed to fly,then every body should know that we are finished. iNEC just added one figure each in front of the original votes scord by apc. Besides, there are many evidence including obsevers, photos. Vidios etc.
Re: Fayemi, Bisi Egbeyemi Get Certificates Of Return From INEC by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jul 18, 2018
Ejimagift:
You think it's an achievement that APC controls Yoruba land? Please, not all Yorubas think so.
Re: Fayemi, Bisi Egbeyemi Get Certificates Of Return From INEC by Ategberoson(m): 3:07pm On Jul 18, 2018
Nathdoug:

and is that why you've to write all in capital letters? guess you will continue to blame Yoruba while bayelsa and delta refused to developed despite the allocation poured in those States?

what had PDP do to improve delta state for over 16yrs. you hypocrites would be fast to condemn saraki being pocket Kwara but won't talk about ibori and his stooge in Delta state

continue blaming Yoruba while your governors keep taking you for a ride

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayemi, Bisi Egbeyemi Get Certificates Of Return From INEC by EnaibeSam: 4:05pm On Jul 18, 2018
Certificate of rubbery
Re: Fayemi, Bisi Egbeyemi Get Certificates Of Return From INEC by BluntBoy(m): 4:06pm On Jul 18, 2018
tommykiwi:
Day Light Robbery!
Sha don't commit suicide.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayemi, Bisi Egbeyemi Get Certificates Of Return From INEC by Nathdoug(m): 4:06pm On Jul 18, 2018
Ategberoson:

and is that why you've to write all in capital letters? guess you will continue to blame Yoruba while bayelsa and delta refused to developed despite the allocation poured in those States?

what had PDP do to improve delta state for over 16yrs. you hypocrites would be fast to condemn saraki being pocket Kwara but won't talk about ibori and his stooge in Delta state

continue blaming Yoruba while your governors keep taking you for a ride
HEY BRO I WRITE IN CAPITAL LETTER BECAUSE I DONT KNOW IF HAVE MYOPIA..SO IT HAS TO BE GLARING...BACK TO THE MATTER
I AM NOT SENTIMENTAL, I SPEAK AGAINST BAD GOVERNANCE I AM IN SUPPORT OF PDP WITH THE RUBBISH THEY ARE DOING IN SOUTH SOUTH AND KEEP DOING,JUST LETTING YOU KNOW THAT APC CANT TAKE OVER HELM OF AFFAIR HERE,BECAUSE THEY ARE WORSE
AFTER WHAT WE'VE SEEN FROM YOUR MASTER BUHARI..
BUHARI IS JUST A MISTAKE SIMPLE
Re: Fayemi, Bisi Egbeyemi Get Certificates Of Return From INEC by BluntBoy(m): 4:08pm On Jul 18, 2018
Nathdoug:
FAYEMI WILL BLAME FAYOSE FOR THE NEXT FOUR YEARS JUST LIKE HIS MASTER IS BLAME GEJ TILL NOW...
APC CHANGE IS THE BUGGEST SCAM IN THE HISTORY OF NIGERIA

It will still be better than Fayose who used 4 years to monitor Buhari at the expense of civil servants.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayemi, Bisi Egbeyemi Get Certificates Of Return From INEC by chimexdnice1(m): 4:09pm On Jul 18, 2018
enjoy the change to come
Re: Fayemi, Bisi Egbeyemi Get Certificates Of Return From INEC by Nathdoug(m): 4:14pm On Jul 18, 2018
Lordofthewest:
The same yorubas brought the plague called JONATHAN on Nigeria they defended him when northerners wanted to get rid of him while your useless ogogoro drinking leaders were hiding in their villages so shove your stupidity and idiotic tribalism up your ass
THAT WOULD NOT DENY THE FACT THAT BUHARI IS THE BIGGEST MISTAKE AS A PRESIDENT IN THE HISTORY OF NIGERIA..
BUHARI IS A PLAGUE..
I HAVE NEVER SEEN PEOPLE COMPLAIN BITTERLY LIKE THIS SINCE I WAS BORN HAVE YOU...
YOU CAN CHECK BACK TO 1984 WHAT HAPPENED THEN IS ON REPEAT NOW...I HOPE YOU ENJOYING THE CHANGE
ZOMBIE PLEASE TRY AND REPENT
YOUR FELLOW ZOMBIES ARE REPENTING ONE AFTER THE OTHER
30K MONTHLY STIPEND AINT ENOUGH TO SELL YOUR SOUL AND MAKE YOU HEARTLESS AND NOT BE ABLE TO SEE THE EVIL GOING ON UNDER THIS CRASE MAN CALLED BUHARI ACCORDING TO FELA THE GREAT
BUHARI IS A CRASE MAN
Re: Fayemi, Bisi Egbeyemi Get Certificates Of Return From INEC by nnonso1: 4:37pm On Jul 18, 2018
This is a 3-in-1 Training package that better introduce you to world of Photography, Digitally Marketing as well as craft design branding for your business that we GUARANTEE YOU CANT FIND ANYWHERE ELSE!

 PHOTOGRAPHY: learn the various aspect of photography
 DIGITAL MEDIA MARKETING: Market to your crowd and target audience!
 GRAPHICS DESIGN – make your own logo, banners etc by yourself!

You don't want to be anywhere on 21st of July and it is absolutely FREE. No training materials to buy, no fees to pay for this training. Just come with your camera/phone, laptop/device & writing materials

Re: Fayemi, Bisi Egbeyemi Get Certificates Of Return From INEC by fortune1968: 4:47pm On Jul 18, 2018
JossyOloye:
Rigged election. No doubt. They will also rig to win in osun.
wailer .
Re: Fayemi, Bisi Egbeyemi Get Certificates Of Return From INEC by Satworid(m): 5:40pm On Jul 18, 2018
certificate to send Ekiti back ward and can APC and INEC explain what change that APC result to 197 Haaaaa Nigeria Ruling party with night rubbery

Re: Fayemi, Bisi Egbeyemi Get Certificates Of Return From INEC by Futurecrown(m): 7:34pm On Jul 18, 2018
Platony:

I think Edo state is from North East?

(1) (2) (Reply)

WTO Leadership Race Hits New Hurdle As Geneva Lockdown Returns / Boko-Haram Planned To Bomb Third-Mainland Bridge’ / Missing Corpse Saga: Jim Nwobodo Disowns Former Wife’s Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.