Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,719 members, 7,816,964 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

Bisi Egbeyemi: Fayemi Not Planning To Impeach Me - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bisi Egbeyemi: Fayemi Not Planning To Impeach Me (11287 Views)

They Want To Impeach Me - Edo State Deputy Governor, Philip Shaibu / PDP Secretly Inciting Imo Lawmakers To Impeach Me- Uzodinma / Fayemi, Bisi Egbeyemi Get Certificates Of Return From INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bisi Egbeyemi: Fayemi Not Planning To Impeach Me by hisexcellency34: 11:08pm On Jun 21, 2020
Ekiti Deputy Governor Otunba Bisi Egbeyemi has said there is no rift between him an Governor Kayode Fayemi.

There have been some insinuations in some quarters that Egbeyemi has been threatened with impeachment by Fayemi to coerce executives of the All Progressives Congress (APC) Ward 8 in Ado Ekiti to sign a resolution to suspend the Special Adviser to the President on political matters, Senator Babafemi Ojudu, from the party.

It was alleged the Ado Ekiti APC Ward 8 Chairman, Mr. Clement Afolabi, was abducted and taken to the Deputy Governor’s personal residence to compel him effect Ojudu’s suspension.

Egbeyemi, who pledged his unalloyed loyalty to in all circumstances, chided some individuals he described as “fifth columnists, peddlers of fake news and mischief makers” for trying to cause disaffection between him and his boss

The Deputy Governor, in a statement on Sunday evening by his Special Assistant (Media), Odunayo Ogunmola, said every attempt to destroy the good relationship he enjoys with the Governor will always fail as they are working together for the good of the state.

The Deputy Governor said the purported abduction of Afolabi was a figment of the imagination of the jobless peddlers of falsehood who have failed in their bid to sow seeds of discord in the party.

Egbeyemi, who described all the allegations as tissues of lies and wicked falsehood against innocent people, warned sponsors of the fake news to desist from their terrible misadventure or be ready to face the wrath of God.

While noting he had enjoyed the best of relationship with Fayemi, Egbeyemi maintained that “nobody can come between him and Fayemi in the performance of their God-given duties.”

He said: “Nobody can come between me and my Governor, nobody in the party mooted the idea to suspend anybody from the party.

“They are telling lies around that the Governor wants to remove me. It is not true, I enjoy the best of relationship with my boss, Governor Kayode Fayemi.

“I have vowed never to go against my Governor, I will never go against him because they want to destroy the good relationship between me and the Governor.”

https://thenationonlineng.net/no-cold-war-between-fayemi-and-i-ekiti-deputy-governor/

Re: Bisi Egbeyemi: Fayemi Not Planning To Impeach Me by SLAP44: 11:10pm On Jun 21, 2020
He won't impeach you because you are strong.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bisi Egbeyemi: Fayemi Not Planning To Impeach Me by nairavsdollars(f): 11:14pm On Jun 21, 2020
Ambode, Akeredolu and Fayemi Why are Southwest deputy governors betraying their bosses? Can't they see how loyal Edo deputy governor is?

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bisi Egbeyemi: Fayemi Not Planning To Impeach Me by slivertongue: 11:22pm On Jun 21, 2020
very soon u will decamp

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bisi Egbeyemi: Fayemi Not Planning To Impeach Me by Racoon(m): 11:24pm On Jun 21, 2020
Seems gales of impeachment have been added to the APC chairmanship drama.

4 Likes

Re: Bisi Egbeyemi: Fayemi Not Planning To Impeach Me by johnmartus(m): 11:30pm On Jun 21, 2020
grin cheesy we are hear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bisi Egbeyemi: Fayemi Not Planning To Impeach Me by realstars: 11:31pm On Jun 21, 2020
Trust And Obay, Untill you are swept away, and You are sent Parking,
see the broom will soon stripe you, be wise.

3 Likes

Re: Bisi Egbeyemi: Fayemi Not Planning To Impeach Me by SmartProf(m): 11:34pm On Jun 21, 2020
Lol..he sounds like someone who is begging to keep his job from his employer. U won't even know he ran a joint ticket with the governor and was duly elected. Being a deputy governor or vice president in Nigeria sucks

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bisi Egbeyemi: Fayemi Not Planning To Impeach Me by IamPatriotic(m): 11:42pm On Jun 21, 2020
nairavsdollars:
Ambode, Akeredolu and Fayemi Why are Southwest deputy governors betraying their bosses? Can't they see how loyal Edo deputy governor is?

It's either you're too lazy to read or you're too retarded to read and comprehend. Whichever one, I'll help you, the Deputy Governor said there's no rifts between him and the Governor, this means they're not fighting each other. So the issue of being disloyalty doesn't arise.

19 Likes

Re: Bisi Egbeyemi: Fayemi Not Planning To Impeach Me by nairavsdollars(f): 2:26am On Jun 22, 2020
See how gullible you are. What do you expect him to say before?

IamPatriotic:

It's either you're too lazy to read or you're too retarded to read and comprehend. Whichever one, I'll help you, the Deputy Governor said there's no rifts between him and the Governor, this means they're not fighting each other. So the issue of being disloyalty doesn't arise.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bisi Egbeyemi: Fayemi Not Planning To Impeach Me by Nobody: 3:50am On Jun 22, 2020
Sincerely, I am tired of all this Nigeria politics news. Look at Nigeria, does it make any difference. Same old slave masters recycled over and over again.

Everyone is just after their own benefit. I pray a Storm hits Nigeria, and destroys all this strongholds called leaders, sadly, Nigerians sef, we are extremely wicked people.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bisi Egbeyemi: Fayemi Not Planning To Impeach Me by anibi9674: 3:53am On Jun 22, 2020
Make e no do you voom voom for eye o, hope say you get schock absorber.
Re: Bisi Egbeyemi: Fayemi Not Planning To Impeach Me by Triangles1(m): 4:09am On Jun 22, 2020
Fear of Impeachment.

He's bold to say it.
Not planning to impeach me that's to say you're guilty.
Re: Bisi Egbeyemi: Fayemi Not Planning To Impeach Me by ForeThinker: 4:20am On Jun 22, 2020
undecided
Re: Bisi Egbeyemi: Fayemi Not Planning To Impeach Me by Muhylonaire(m): 4:26am On Jun 22, 2020
Ok
Re: Bisi Egbeyemi: Fayemi Not Planning To Impeach Me by Yankee101: 4:31am On Jun 22, 2020
APC jaga jaga
Re: Bisi Egbeyemi: Fayemi Not Planning To Impeach Me by engela7(m): 4:44am On Jun 22, 2020
THIS ONE WILL SOON RESIGN AND DECAMP.

We know them. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Bisi Egbeyemi: Fayemi Not Planning To Impeach Me by Oblitz(m): 4:54am On Jun 22, 2020
grin
Re: Bisi Egbeyemi: Fayemi Not Planning To Impeach Me by wunmi590(m): 5:04am On Jun 22, 2020
tongue
Re: Bisi Egbeyemi: Fayemi Not Planning To Impeach Me by elemureh: 5:05am On Jun 22, 2020
time will tell
Re: Bisi Egbeyemi: Fayemi Not Planning To Impeach Me by olukaygold(m): 5:12am On Jun 22, 2020
Na you guys Sabi,wetin concern the local Man
Re: Bisi Egbeyemi: Fayemi Not Planning To Impeach Me by ArmaniUhuru: 5:13am On Jun 22, 2020
Apc as a party don finally reach the express. No turning back.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bisi Egbeyemi: Fayemi Not Planning To Impeach Me by helinues: 5:14am On Jun 22, 2020
We go soon know now
Re: Bisi Egbeyemi: Fayemi Not Planning To Impeach Me by DEHVEHLOP(m): 5:32am On Jun 22, 2020
Ekiti is not Southeast ..

We don't do such shit here

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bisi Egbeyemi: Fayemi Not Planning To Impeach Me by Freeeanijor: 5:54am On Jun 22, 2020
Action film
Re: Bisi Egbeyemi: Fayemi Not Planning To Impeach Me by ivandragon: 6:10am On Jun 22, 2020
IamPatriotic:

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/ondo-2020-deputy-denies-rumours-rift-governor/

https://m.guardian.ng/news/odubu-denies-rift-with-oshiomhole/

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/02/borno-deputy-governor-denies-rift-gov-shettima/

https://www.ripplesnigeria.com/disquiet-over-alleged-rift-between-kogi-governor-deputy/

The issues go on... At first they deny, but the truth always eventually reveals itself...

1 Like

Re: Bisi Egbeyemi: Fayemi Not Planning To Impeach Me by dollarsplenty(m): 6:24am On Jun 22, 2020
Na so e dey take start. Agboola said same last year until he left APC yesterday. Continue.

2 Likes

Re: Bisi Egbeyemi: Fayemi Not Planning To Impeach Me by 1beat(m): 6:40am On Jun 22, 2020
Fayemi is not loyal I don't expect this man to be loyal to him ..

2 Likes

Re: Bisi Egbeyemi: Fayemi Not Planning To Impeach Me by FlordFlorez(m): 6:51am On Jun 22, 2020
I believe the God that i serve, apshit crisis will continue to ravage all their states until the party is completely destroyed. We must all be liberated from these evil doers.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Julius Abure: There Is No Faction In Labour Party / Buhari, Stop The Reckless Borrowing - Punch Editorial / Buhari Seeks Stringent Punishment For Lawyers Who Delay Justice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.