Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,895 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:55 PM

My Boobs Are Small, But I Have The Sexiest Nipples - Actress Silverline Onuoha - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Boobs Are Small, But I Have The Sexiest Nipples - Actress Silverline Onuoha (1612 Views)

Josephine Nwaghanata: My Boobs Are My Selling Point / "I Regret Enlarging My Boobs"- Vera Sidika (Photos) / #bbnaija: Exposing My Boobs, An Honest Mistake – Alex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

My Boobs Are Small, But I Have The Sexiest Nipples - Actress Silverline Onuoha by EmagNig(m): 1:30pm On Jul 18, 2018
Budding Nollywood actress, Silverline Onuoha, has mentioned in a new interview that although she may not be blessed with so much breasts, but he has got the longest, most tantalising and sexiest nipples anyone has ever seen.

With just some few films to her credit, the Enugu State-born, Lagos bred actress says people should watch out for her in Nollywood as she is ready to take the bull by the horn and also consume all that comes her with her talent.

“Nollywood is soon going to feel my full glow. All I have been doing are bit parts, but they should watch out for the real Nancy Dive, that’s my stage name, because I am ready to consume all that comes my way with my talent and sexuality,” she said in an interview.

Talking about her selling point, Silverline Onuoha mentioned that its her nipple and she belives she has got the best:

“Yes, I have small boobs but my nipples are bombshell. You don’t have to own monstrous boobs to feel you have great boobs. In fact the main treat of a boob is the nipple and I have the longest, most tantalising and sexiest nipples you have ever seen,” she declared.

https://lailasnews.com/my-boobs-may-be-small-i-have-the-sexiest-nipples-ever-actress-silverline-onuoha/

lalasticlala

Re: My Boobs Are Small, But I Have The Sexiest Nipples - Actress Silverline Onuoha by sinaj(f): 1:31pm On Jul 18, 2018
Mitcheeeew
Re: My Boobs Are Small, But I Have The Sexiest Nipples - Actress Silverline Onuoha by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jul 18, 2018
Upcoming nollywood olosho spotted.
Please, show us pictures of your nipples let's be the judge.

2 Likes

Re: My Boobs Are Small, But I Have The Sexiest Nipples - Actress Silverline Onuoha by cruzita(f): 1:36pm On Jul 18, 2018
senseless talk.who ask u?
Re: My Boobs Are Small, But I Have The Sexiest Nipples - Actress Silverline Onuoha by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:11pm On Jul 18, 2018
Re: My Boobs Are Small, But I Have The Sexiest Nipples - Actress Silverline Onuoha by lalasticlala(m): 2:13pm On Jul 18, 2018

(1)

Ycee Blasts Assistant Commissioner Of Police Yomi Shogunle On Twitter (photos) / 'I Look Like A Painting' - Toke Makinwa Looking All Adorable In African Style / Check Out Pastor Paul Adefarasin And Wife, Ifeanyi's #10yearchallenge Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.