Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,038 members, 7,818,067 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Borno 3 Months After Wedding Introduction. Photo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Borno 3 Months After Wedding Introduction. Photo (50327 Views)

Soldier Killed By Boko Haram 3 Months After His Wedding. Photos / Nigerian Soldier Killed 14 Boko Haram Terrorists Before He Was Killed / Binshep Gimba, Soldier Killed By Boko Haram, Only Surviving Child Of His Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Borno 3 Months After Wedding Introduction. Photo by krisdzhon: 4:59pm On Jul 18, 2018
It's a game plan designed to systematically purge the Nigeria Military of non Hausa-Fulani members of the Nigerian Army! Check the statistics of those deployed to the North East to fight Boko Haram... they are predominantly from other parts of the Country but Hausa-Fulani!

When the GEJ lead administration wanted eliminating Boko Haram on the advise of then Army Chief, Gen. Ihejirika, the Hausa-Fulanis in the National Assembly kicked against the move, saying Boko Haram should be granted amnesty!

Sadly, Boko Haram is an instrument of the Hausa-Fulanis with the primary mission of eliminating the Christian Remnants in the North, while at the same time providing a good ground for deploying other non Hausa-Fulani members of the Arm Forces to death in the hands of Almanjiri-based Boko Haram!

BOKO HARAM IS PURELY AN INSTRUMENT OF ISLAMIC JIHAD!
Re: Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Borno 3 Months After Wedding Introduction. Photo by j1mmy: 5:00pm On Jul 18, 2018
nabegibeg:
$1bn budget for security yet boko haram who does not have a meagre income are decimating the nigeria army

You don't get it, most of the Nigerian weapons budget goes to boko haram, fulani herdsmen and other muslim terror groups, the weapons are given to them by members of the government, military generals, soldiers and men of the forces.
Check out weapons recovered from them when they are killed or arrested, some have military serial numbers on them.
Re: Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Borno 3 Months After Wedding Introduction. Photo by ifymadu: 6:27pm On Jul 18, 2018
Boko Haram will soon wipe off the entire Nigeria Army
Re: Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Borno 3 Months After Wedding Introduction. Photo by lastmessenger: 6:30pm On Jul 18, 2018
mknigeriagreat:

You are one of the reasons people abuse the south east. Must you always display your foolishness everywhere? That man died fighting. He wasn't a lazy fool like you sitting behind a phone to type rubbish. Well I don't blame most of you that haven't even passed waec. God be with you.
what exactly was he fighting for when all the c in c does is to release BH members and pay them large sums of money for them to continue to buy their weapons? It does not make sense that anybody will die in this senseless war

1 Like

Re: Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Borno 3 Months After Wedding Introduction. Photo by mknigeriagreat: 6:40pm On Jul 18, 2018
lastmessenger:
what exactly was he fighting for when all the c in c does is to release BH members and pay them large sums of money for them to continue to buy their weapons? It does not make sense that anybody will die in this senseless war

So maybe we should withdraw our uniforms and guns from the soldiers, policemen and civil defense officers? Since the C in C wants to kill them all. Abi what do you feel? And run a country without them.
Re: Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Borno 3 Months After Wedding Introduction. Photo by Oiyza: 6:52pm On Jul 18, 2018
loveth360:
hope he is one of the python dancers that went to east,

because i cant wait to see all those terrorist army go down.

You are very heartless. If you have no good to say then keep mum
Re: Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Borno 3 Months After Wedding Introduction. Photo by Oiyza: 6:53pm On Jul 18, 2018
j1mmy:

You don't get it, most of the Nigerian weapons budget goes to boko haram, fulani herdsmen and other muslim terror groups, the weapons are given to them by members of the government, military generals, soldiers and men of the forces.
Check out weapons recovered from them when they are killed or arrested, some have military serial numbers on them.

And you are sure all the terror groups are Muslims? I could tell you are a myopic thinker when you decided to type the shit you just did
Re: Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Borno 3 Months After Wedding Introduction. Photo by Uguruzik(m): 6:55pm On Jul 18, 2018
After spending $1m to fight Boko Haram, "no enough weapons" is the situation. Most corrupt government ever.[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Borno 3 Months After Wedding Introduction. Photo by Jelal0007(m): 7:13pm On Jul 18, 2018
loveth360:
must you hit my mention,

sophisticated molon.
sophisticated shediot!!!
Re: Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Borno 3 Months After Wedding Introduction. Photo by akaahs(m): 10:11pm On Jul 18, 2018
FarahAideed:
How can somebody spend three years at the battle front straight and you send him again after just 2 months ...I noticed a lot of southerners and middle belt Christians are the officers mostly stationed in the volatile north east ...
My brother u re right. I served in there, most of the soldiers I encounter are either from kd, plateau, taraba or Benue nd some from d d east

1 Like

Re: Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Borno 3 Months After Wedding Introduction. Photo by Gordonz07(m): 10:30pm On Jul 18, 2018
FarahAideed:
How can somebody spend three years at the battle front straight and you send him again after just 2 months ...I noticed a lot of southerners and middle belt Christians are the officers mostly stationed in the volatile north east ...
This is damn true. Christian soldiers are used as sacrificial lamb here in the North. One core northerner (Abdullahi, Yahaya, Bala, Etc) will be posted to enjoy peace in a peaceful environment down south, east and west. And they will still be oppressing those peace loving people. Let the army stop this act of wickedness, let them post their own (northern soldiers) to come back home and tackle their problem. They know their environment better.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Borno 3 Months After Wedding Introduction. Photo by Gracespecial101(m): 11:18pm On Jul 18, 2018
loveth360:
how can you,when python have not kill any of your love ones.
Xame how can you, when Boko Haram has not killed any of your loved ones
Re: Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Borno 3 Months After Wedding Introduction. Photo by Teegelop(f): 11:37pm On Jul 18, 2018
alphaconde:
what does it take to resign from the nigerian army?
Only if you have served for about 25yrs or more or Death made you resign
Re: Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Borno 3 Months After Wedding Introduction. Photo by neksummi(m): 12:32am On Jul 19, 2018
RIP
Re: Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Borno 3 Months After Wedding Introduction. Photo by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 2:47am On Jul 19, 2018
nabegibeg:
$1bn budget for security yet boko haram who does not have a meagre income are decimating the nigeria army

This is because the army lacks discipline, training, equipment, doctrine and leadership, .
Re: Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Borno 3 Months After Wedding Introduction. Photo by delishpot: 8:13am On Jul 19, 2018
caravalli:
Sick of Sharing Utilities? This Sparkling Clean Home Is ALL Yours

That home make sense o. Chai!
Re: Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Borno 3 Months After Wedding Introduction. Photo by Gracespecial101(m): 1:50pm On Jul 20, 2018
loveth360:
how can you,when python have not kill any of your love ones.
Or Boko Haram has never taken from You, Sis I know pain when I see one
Re: Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Borno 3 Months After Wedding Introduction. Photo by Jelal0007(m): 6:43pm On May 04, 2019
loveth360:
must you hit my mention,

sophisticated molon.
see mumu oo. What is molon?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Appoints Lawal Musa-Daura As SSS Director General / Governor Hope Uzodinma Makes First Appointments / Me And Yes Daddy: Reno Omokri, Peter Obi And Ben Bruce (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.