Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,581 members, 7,958,795 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 01:06 AM

Are You Interested In Real Estate Marketing In Lagos? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Are You Interested In Real Estate Marketing In Lagos? (584 Views)

Vacancy For Real Estate Marketing/sales Personnel / Marketing Executives In A Real Estate Marketing Firm / Real Estate Marketing Consultant (Salary + Commission) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You Interested In Real Estate Marketing In Lagos? by Newbielearner(m): 2:02pm On Jul 18, 2018
Good day.
First of all, this is not a job post. So, if you're for the 8-5 job, kindly excuse the thread.
This thread is for those passionate about real estate, specifically real estate marketing, and are residents of Lagos only.
Almost every day in Lagos, a property is either sold or purchased, especially during weekends. We have people who purchase properties such as lands for commercial (Agriculture, car wash, etc) or residential purposes. Some purchase houses/estates also for commercial (office use, etc) and residential purposes. Guess what?

Nowadays, most people who already own properties just prefer real estate investment. This is when you buy a land or house now and resell the land within 6 months upward with 1-500% (or more) return on investment. Why? Because Lagos is constantly developing. Industries keep coming, and people keep migrating to Lagos. In fact transportation in Lagos is one of the major issues the Lagos State Government of every administration usually have to tackle.

Since we cannot trust ponzis, and other businesses that can move away anytime, most investors who know that lands and houses are here to stay just buy now and sell later. And those who are yet to have one, buy for acquisition purposes.

Now, as big as this sector is, there are only few real estate companies in Lagos. And even at that, there are no special or professional bodies that trains on real estate marketing like some businesses use to have (e.g a digital company would be prone to hire a certified digital marketer). So, these companies then make it an open fields for anyone who just knows how to read, write, explain, has integrity and passion, to come in as a marketer. Not an office marketer! You earn based on your efforts.

Some give between 3-17% commission (according to my knowledge). Now, imagine you selling a 50 million Naira property to maybe a company that needs a land for warehouse. You can earn between 1.5million to 8.5million. Now imagine two of such sales in a month. And sometimes sales can extend to 2billion Naira.
Now someone would have to work for 10 years to earn the figures above even though he has a Masters Degree. No offence. Let everyone abide by his/her calling.

To join these companies are free. And I'm willing to coach people (in Lagos only) how to get this done (for free) as time permits me . I have to pursue my own leads too, lol.

You can contact me via my signature.

Note:
You must be in Lagos
You must have whatsapp and facebook (internet connection).
You must be good at relating with people, because most clients would prefare you taking them to the location of the properties.
You must have faith in God, and you must believe in yourself.

God bless.
Re: Are You Interested In Real Estate Marketing In Lagos? by bryt85: 4:47pm On Jul 18, 2018
Fill me in
Re: Are You Interested In Real Estate Marketing In Lagos? by Newbielearner(m): 10:24am On Jul 24, 2018
bryt85:
Fill me in

Chat me up on whatsapp.

(1) (Reply)

Urgently Job Vacancies, Submit Your CV / Apply: Brand New Jobs Available (14 Positions) / Job Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.