Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,959 members, 7,817,818 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

Top 5 Technology Myth (lie) You Should Never Believe - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Top 5 Technology Myth (lie) You Should Never Believe (617 Views)

See The Prediction About Hand Phones In 1963 People Didn't Believe Then / Tecno And Infinix Are Cheap And Affordable Phones (demystifying The Myth) / Top 10 Weird Creatures You'll Never Believe Exist In This World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 5 Technology Myth (lie) You Should Never Believe by GoldenTechNG(m): 2:27pm On Jul 18, 2018
Before I start with this article for today, you must have been a victim of either one of this technology Myth, which I also call "Technological lies". There for this article would help you discover the lies which you have been believing.

THE REFRESHING OF YOUR WINDOW, MAKES IT FASTER.

This myth is common among the computer users. I have ran into thousands of people who believe in this myth. The truth is that refreshing of your window, has nothing to do with the speed of your computer or PC. The refresh click is to implement certain actions that been taken in by the computer but refuses to be noticed.

USING INCOGNITO MODE MEANS YOU ARE ANONYMOUS.

This is a very big lie as it is common to both the smartphone users and Windows users. The incognito mode in your browser is simply applicable to your device only, as your service provider will also keep track of your data and also the sites you visit.

If you really need to go anonymous, you might have to consider hiding behind a VPN service. Though that also doesn’t mean there ain’t ways to somehow know what you are doing behind these walls.

THE HIGHER THE MEGA PIXEL, THE BETTER THE CAMERA.

I know you are shocked at this one cause you have been using it to brag to your friends. And this myth is very common among the smartphone users. Having a higher mega pixel doesn't necessarily means you have a better number there are a lot of factors that determine the quality of images and pictures on phone, ranging from size of lense, focal length and others.

MORE RAM EQUALS MORE SPEED.

This is also very common to Windows users. The meaning of "RAM" means random access memory, it simply means you can run multiple apps at the same time without either of them closing up. This ram also has a part to play on the speed of running the opened app but the main speed of your device depends on the processor of the particular device.

MORE BARS MEANS BETTER NETWORK SERVICE.

While having bars may improve your network service, it doesn't completely means that having a full bar means a strong network. It simply means how close you are to a network tower. The speed of your network is determined by the number of people connected to a network tower and the network capability of your phone.
[url]. https://goldentechnaija..com/2018/07/top-5-tech-myths-lies-you-should-never.htm [/url]

Did I miss anything, make it know using the comments session.

Don't forget to share to your friends.

Re: Top 5 Technology Myth (lie) You Should Never Believe by dulux07(m): 2:36pm On Jul 18, 2018
Very informative,kudos wink

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Technology Myth (lie) You Should Never Believe by theunnamed: 2:51pm On Jul 18, 2018
This seems nice...

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Technology Myth (lie) You Should Never Believe by Benjaniblinks(m): 8:38pm On Jul 18, 2018
Nyc1

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Prices For Xiaomi Phones / Who Has Reviewed The Infinix Hot S3X: I Wanto To Confirm the notch problem / The First Snapdragon-powered 5G PC Reveal By Lenovo And Qualcomm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.