Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,126 members, 7,829,008 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

Who Has Reviewed The Infinix Hot S3X: I Wanto To Confirm the notch problem - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Who Has Reviewed The Infinix Hot S3X: I Wanto To Confirm the notch problem (618 Views)

Infinix Hot S3X Vs Note 5 Vs Hot S3 Comparison - Which Should You Buy? / Is The Infinix Hot S3X Really Worth 63,000? [Photos] / Infinix Hot S3X Unboxing & First Impressions - To Notch Or Not To Notch(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Has Reviewed The Infinix Hot S3X: I Wanto To Confirm the notch problem by Alexabeb291: 10:26am On Sep 12, 2018
saw this online : "When a user is watching a video, i assume the display is meant/suppose to maintain the rectangular display view in the landscape mode but rather, it stretches up to the top notch cutting the video which is not cool. Ulefone X, Nokia X6, Umidigi one and some other android smartphones with notch screen display does not have this problem. "

is it true??

source:https://www.naijatech360.com.ng/2018/08/infinix-hot-s3x-full-specs-review-price.html
Re: Who Has Reviewed The Infinix Hot S3X: I Wanto To Confirm the notch problem by olayinkajnr(m): 12:38pm On Sep 12, 2018
Alexabeb291:
saw this online : "When a user is watching a video, i assume the display is meant/suppose to maintain the rectangular display view in the landscape mode but rather, it stretches up to the top notch cutting the video which is not cool. Ulefone X, Nokia X6, Umidigi one and some other android smartphones with notch screen display does not have this problem. "

is it true??

source:https://www.naijatech360.com.ng/2018/08/infinix-hot-s3x-full-specs-review-price.html

henry007 reviewed it.

(1) (Reply)

Hiding Your Online Status On Whatsapp / Afrione: Which Phone Have They Produced? / Apental Auto Comment For Android

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.