Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,772 members, 7,813,559 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:52 PM

Man Stealing Bibles At A Shop In Anambra, Caught. Photo - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Stealing Bibles At A Shop In Anambra, Caught. Photo (29221 Views)

Man Who Stole Food Items In Anambra Caught (Photo) / 2 Men 'Killing People With Charms' In Anambra Caught & Handcuffed (Photos) / Man Trying To Use Coffin To Smuggle Petrol Into Togo, Caught (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Stealing Bibles At A Shop In Anambra, Caught. Photo by favour136: 3:56pm On Jul 18, 2018
God sef go shock grin
Re: Man Stealing Bibles At A Shop In Anambra, Caught. Photo by SheikhMuniru(m): 3:59pm On Jul 18, 2018
HOW MANY VERSIONS OF BIBLES DO YOU XTIANS HAVE?? TOO MUCH BIBLES

1 Like

Re: Man Stealing Bibles At A Shop In Anambra, Caught. Photo by Epiphanus20(m): 3:59pm On Jul 18, 2018
What was he thinking?
Re: Man Stealing Bibles At A Shop In Anambra, Caught. Photo by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jul 18, 2018
why are they beating...him
The bible says fight not my battle for me...
Re: Man Stealing Bibles At A Shop In Anambra, Caught. Photo by Jodhar: 4:01pm On Jul 18, 2018
He's a thief simple, it doesn't matter what he stole
Re: Man Stealing Bibles At A Shop In Anambra, Caught. Photo by DSDLIVEREPORT: 4:01pm On Jul 18, 2018
This is just a bloody thief stealing to resell. No mercy please .
Re: Man Stealing Bibles At A Shop In Anambra, Caught. Photo by thunderbabs: 4:01pm On Jul 18, 2018
Lol.. The boy has a calling and just as he is about to answer the call, slaps and beating rejected the call for him.

I hope n pray he doesnt miss d call again.

Halleluuu....
Re: Man Stealing Bibles At A Shop In Anambra, Caught. Photo by Nickizoe(f): 4:03pm On Jul 18, 2018
buhariguy:
Somebody did not see Bible to read, he did not ask his pastor to give him one,
The Bible thief is wrong on that.
He did not ask the seller to help him with free one.
The Bible thief is also wrong on that.

The seller would have forgiven him and let the Bible thief go,
Or at most find one for him for free.
The seller is wrong on that.

And the seller went further to do jungle justice.
The seller is also wrong.
The seller would have use the avenue to teach him the word of God from the Bible.
The seller was also wrong.
Your head get Nkwobi oil... grin you nailed it..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Stealing Bibles At A Shop In Anambra, Caught. Photo by Joshuamilarge(m): 4:15pm On Jul 18, 2018
that the shop owner is into Bible business dose not mean he's a pastor. He is first a businessman here, as for the thief he deserved the WWE.
Re: Man Stealing Bibles At A Shop In Anambra, Caught. Photo by SmartMugu: 4:15pm On Jul 18, 2018
Which kain thief be this one? Bible? Imagine this kain thief in same hell fire with someone that a Lamborghini. Isn't that wrong judgment?

You steal a needle, you go to hell, you empty the country's entire treasury, you go to the same hell as the one that only stole a needle. So, what are we talking about? Hell must be fun place by now - that's if it exists.

I don't believe in books brainwashing people like it has been for centuries, yet no one in the world has gone to heaven/hell and return back to earth with video evidence of what's happening there. Abeg, enough brainwashing.
Re: Man Stealing Bibles At A Shop In Anambra, Caught. Photo by Jabioro: 4:17pm On Jul 18, 2018
Kendumazy:
Seriously serious.
....and serious seriously.
Re: Man Stealing Bibles At A Shop In Anambra, Caught. Photo by JAATO: 4:28pm On Jul 18, 2018
He stole 4 so that he can give his friends and gf as well grin
kallmemrB:
Stealing Bible?? Judas of our time..if na one I would have said pls leave him but more than 2 is barawo...I don't even know what to say....lemme leave my comment to the heartless nairalanders behind me
Re: Man Stealing Bibles At A Shop In Anambra, Caught. Photo by GavelSlam: 4:28pm On Jul 18, 2018
I hear Anambra is trying to rid the state of mad men.
Well, here's a tip candidate.
Re: Man Stealing Bibles At A Shop In Anambra, Caught. Photo by menshowng(m): 4:30pm On Jul 18, 2018
He wants to spread d word looool
Re: Man Stealing Bibles At A Shop In Anambra, Caught. Photo by getricheoa(m): 4:31pm On Jul 18, 2018
obyback:
Na to steal the word steal remain.
Lol
Re: Man Stealing Bibles At A Shop In Anambra, Caught. Photo by Checked86: 4:34pm On Jul 18, 2018
Beating him or not should depend on what he needed the bible for. Is he stealing to survive or to feel alive?
Re: Man Stealing Bibles At A Shop In Anambra, Caught. Photo by Paullardricky: 4:34pm On Jul 18, 2018
mo phor oo

Emo wo lu
Re: Man Stealing Bibles At A Shop In Anambra, Caught. Photo by linkszelda: 4:55pm On Jul 18, 2018
They should be happy he didn't steal the shop owner join
Re: Man Stealing Bibles At A Shop In Anambra, Caught. Photo by IYANGBALI: 4:56pm On Jul 18, 2018
Eyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa he is tired of reading Quran
Re: Man Stealing Bibles At A Shop In Anambra, Caught. Photo by Slimsly100(f): 5:02pm On Jul 18, 2018
Hmmm!!!! Eleyii gidi gaaaaaaaan!!!!!
Re: Man Stealing Bibles At A Shop In Anambra, Caught. Photo by okunboy: 5:12pm On Jul 18, 2018
A thief that stole a bible.....don't beat him. Just pray for him that he would read it!
Re: Man Stealing Bibles At A Shop In Anambra, Caught. Photo by Icecreamy: 6:13pm On Jul 18, 2018
I am sure he his stealing the Bibles so he can resell them and not because he wants to read, otherwise why would he steal many.
Re: Man Stealing Bibles At A Shop In Anambra, Caught. Photo by pafo(m): 6:18pm On Jul 18, 2018
I am more concerned about the size of his head.

They are inversely proportional to the body.
Re: Man Stealing Bibles At A Shop In Anambra, Caught. Photo by donbachi(m): 6:55pm On Jul 18, 2018
I dont forgive thieves.wholeheartedly,i can forgive this one.
Re: Man Stealing Bibles At A Shop In Anambra, Caught. Photo by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jul 18, 2018
Angelanest:
A young man got more than he bargained for after he decided to play a fast one at a Bible shop in Anambra. The suspected thief was seriously dealt with as he was caught red handed while stealing bibles in a shop earlier today.

A social media user who lives in Onitsha, Anambra state, shared a picture of the suspect after he was beaten well by those who nabbed him.

The question being asked by the Facebook user is, 'Was it right for them to have beaten him for stealing the Word of God which talks about forgiveness?

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/07/young-man-caught-stealing-bibles-at-a-shop-in-anambra-state-photo.html

He has found out the truth n now he wants to burn as many bibles as he can.
Re: Man Stealing Bibles At A Shop In Anambra, Caught. Photo by odogwu190(m): 7:44pm On Jul 18, 2018
At least he still thief better thin. Just give him cross to carry. Maybe na God send am come!!
Re: Man Stealing Bibles At A Shop In Anambra, Caught. Photo by Sman37(m): 7:49pm On Jul 18, 2018
kallmemrB:
Stealing Bible?? Judas of our time..if na one I would have said pls leave him but more than 2 is barawo...I don't even know what to say....lemme leave my comment to the heartless nairalanders behind me
What do u expect whe its claimed that no one can be judged but we see different action when they even steal in church and got punish instead of let go free according to xtian claim at judge no 1!
Re: Man Stealing Bibles At A Shop In Anambra, Caught. Photo by speedchariot(m): 8:49pm On Jul 18, 2018
The word of God ought to be free.They would have let this caricature go unhurt.
Re: Man Stealing Bibles At A Shop In Anambra, Caught. Photo by speedchariot(m): 8:49pm On Jul 18, 2018
The word of God ought to be free.They would have let this caricature go unhurt
Re: Man Stealing Bibles At A Shop In Anambra, Caught. Photo by Crystalworld(m): 9:11pm On Jul 18, 2018
Chai you wan still a whole bible.. end time thief

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How My Brother Was Stabbed To Death By His Wife - Makeup Artiste / Boy Beats His Father To Death In Ebonyi Over Food / I’m Now A Political Thug! I'm No Longer A Robber: Suspect [Pictured]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.