Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,977 members, 7,825,048 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Man Stealing Bibles At A Shop In Anambra, Caught. Photo - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Stealing Bibles At A Shop In Anambra, Caught. Photo (29233 Views)

Man Who Stole Food Items In Anambra Caught (Photo) / 2 Men 'Killing People With Charms' In Anambra Caught & Handcuffed (Photos) / Man Trying To Use Coffin To Smuggle Petrol Into Togo, Caught (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Stealing Bibles At A Shop In Anambra, Caught. Photo by dimelo: 9:35pm On Jul 18, 2018
The Bible, is the world's best-selling book, also the world's most shoplifted book

so I'm not surprised
Re: Man Stealing Bibles At A Shop In Anambra, Caught. Photo by TundeBricklayer: 10:58pm On Jul 18, 2018
Angelanest:
A young man got more than he bargained for after he decided to play a fast one at a Bible shop in Anambra. The suspected thief was seriously dealt with as he was caught red handed while stealing bibles in a shop earlier today.

A social media user who lives in Onitsha, Anambra state, shared a picture of the suspect after he was beaten well by those who nabbed him.

The question being asked by the Facebook user is, 'Was it right for them to have beaten him for stealing the Word of God which talks about forgiveness?

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/07/young-man-caught-stealing-bibles-at-a-shop-in-anambra-state-photo.html
I know this boy he came to my office around 7pm in Awka with two laptops he was to sale, he is from Benue, he asked me to buy HP elite book i5 for #20,000, that he needed money urgent to travel back to Benue, I refused, I told him I don't buy street. cheesy cheesy
Re: Man Stealing Bibles At A Shop In Anambra, Caught. Photo by MrMacinterchi1: 11:03pm On Jul 18, 2018
buhariguy:
Somebody did not see Bible to read, he did not ask his pastor to give him one,
The Bible thief is wrong on that.
He did not ask the seller to help him with free one.
The Bible thief is also wrong on that.

The seller would have forgiven him and let the Bible thief go,
Or at most find one for him for free.
The seller is wrong on that.

And the seller went further to do jungle justice.
The seller is also wrong.
The seller would have use the avenue to teach him the word of God from the Bible.
The seller was also wrong.

I don't think he stole these bibles to edify himself with them. I think he stole them in order to sale them for his personal enrichment.

1 Like

Re: Man Stealing Bibles At A Shop In Anambra, Caught. Photo by 19naia(m): 12:46am On Jul 19, 2018
He must have been planning to use them to start a church of followers who would be called upon to put money in the collection bowl he was about to steal at the next location ,if he were to have escaped with those bibles.

As a good christian, it is a good opportunity for him to learn how to forgive those who have beaten and stripped him down, and he can set a good example for his accusers to learn to forgive him.
Re: Man Stealing Bibles At A Shop In Anambra, Caught. Photo by lesson44: 12:50am On Jul 19, 2018
This is Nigeria.
Re: Man Stealing Bibles At A Shop In Anambra, Caught. Photo by Lovelyn72(f): 3:12am On Jul 19, 2018
Funny....
Re: Man Stealing Bibles At A Shop In Anambra, Caught. Photo by Cassim33(m): 8:05am On Jul 19, 2018
so what,he will sell them and produce the new testaments

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fake Lawyer Bursts Into Tears After Being Caught In Kano (Photo) / Relief Disbursement Collation Form Is A Scam – FG Warns Nigerians / How My Brother Was Stabbed To Death By His Wife - Makeup Artiste

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.