Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

"Nigerian God Is A Fraud, It Uses Pastors To Rob Nigerians" - Bisi Alimi - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Nigerian God Is A Fraud, It Uses Pastors To Rob Nigerians" - Bisi Alimi (20621 Views)

Is It Morally Wrong For Pastors To Drink Alcohol? / Prophet Joshua Iginla Exposes Plans By Pastors To Frame Him Up For Murder / Bisi Alimi: "Pastor Adeboye Is Irresponsible And Vile" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Nigerian God Is A Fraud, It Uses Pastors To Rob Nigerians" - Bisi Alimi by oluwasegun007(m): 9:40am On Jul 19, 2018
If it's from a gay activist am not bothered.
Re: "Nigerian God Is A Fraud, It Uses Pastors To Rob Nigerians" - Bisi Alimi by Newpride(m): 9:41am On Jul 19, 2018
If this is coming from a gay, turn I won’t believe it.
Gays and lesbians are weird and the most confused human being on earth.

A lot of Nigerian religious leaders both Christians, Muslims and traditional worshippers are fraudsters for real.
But don’t generalize fault.
Re: "Nigerian God Is A Fraud, It Uses Pastors To Rob Nigerians" - Bisi Alimi by Ade3000yrs(m): 9:42am On Jul 19, 2018
Hmmmmm, another lost African brother to the 21st century enslavery
Re: "Nigerian God Is A Fraud, It Uses Pastors To Rob Nigerians" - Bisi Alimi by annyplenty(m): 9:42am On Jul 19, 2018
I Really wonder what the Nairaland moderators want to achieve when they push blasphemous threads like this to the frontpage. Are they paid to do it?. Do they want more people to blaspheme the name of God or are they are that somebody is calling God a fraud? I don;t really know nor understand the rationale. I am not defending pastors but the name of God that the guy is blaspheming.
Re: "Nigerian God Is A Fraud, It Uses Pastors To Rob Nigerians" - Bisi Alimi by tolexy007(m): 9:43am On Jul 19, 2018
undecided
Re: "Nigerian God Is A Fraud, It Uses Pastors To Rob Nigerians" - Bisi Alimi by annyplenty(m): 9:43am On Jul 19, 2018
I Really wonder what the Nairaland moderators want to achieve when they push blasphemous threads like this to the frontpage. Are they paid to do it?. Do they want more people to blaspheme the name of God or are they are that somebody is calling God a fraud? I don;t really know nor understand the rationale. I am not defending pastors but the name of God that the guy is blaspheming.
Re: "Nigerian God Is A Fraud, It Uses Pastors To Rob Nigerians" - Bisi Alimi by RuthlessLeader(m): 9:43am On Jul 19, 2018
annyplenty:

I'm very sure you won't be saying this if it was allah they called a fraud.

1 Like

Re: "Nigerian God Is A Fraud, It Uses Pastors To Rob Nigerians" - Bisi Alimi by tolexy007(m): 9:44am On Jul 19, 2018
annyplenty:

dont forget seun didnt believe in God...
Re: "Nigerian God Is A Fraud, It Uses Pastors To Rob Nigerians" - Bisi Alimi by JAMESOJAY: 9:44am On Jul 19, 2018
Yourba gay spotted
Re: "Nigerian God Is A Fraud, It Uses Pastors To Rob Nigerians" - Bisi Alimi by kerry57: 9:45am On Jul 19, 2018
tstx:
A very well know fact
U call it a very known fact cos he has given the grace to type this which probably have made u extended ur thoughts to being an etheist. No one can change the fact that there is God. U don't worship pastors but God. Having the true spirit of God in u will make it difficult for anyone to deceive u bro.

1 Like

Re: "Nigerian God Is A Fraud, It Uses Pastors To Rob Nigerians" - Bisi Alimi by MrSensor(m): 9:45am On Jul 19, 2018
tstx:
Stop showcasing your stupidity
another one spotted. gay.
Re: "Nigerian God Is A Fraud, It Uses Pastors To Rob Nigerians" - Bisi Alimi by EMINIBLAIT(m): 9:45am On Jul 19, 2018
That's the devil speaking through him ...will he shut up !!!

When they tell parents to take their kids to church in their early days and they refuse ,this is what they turn out to be....messenger of devil ....
Re: "Nigerian God Is A Fraud, It Uses Pastors To Rob Nigerians" - Bisi Alimi by CanineOfJackal: 9:45am On Jul 19, 2018
NOETHNICITY:
I knew ever since in my teen that the Christian god is false.

I and my elder sister were Christians who believed and we were even born again.

But I wasn't a gullibly bigoted faithful like most Christians today.

Thank God both of us er believing muslims today.

The religion of christianity nothing but deceit.

I rather be pagan than be Christian.
Allahu Akbar you are now entitled to 70 virgins while your sister is entitled to 70 Alhaji

Praise Mohammed the god of violence

3 Likes

Re: "Nigerian God Is A Fraud, It Uses Pastors To Rob Nigerians" - Bisi Alimi by MrSensor(m): 9:47am On Jul 19, 2018
Azmodan:
Even though he is a faggut he said the truth

And who do we have to thank for this ? The sophisticated pigs of the west

They criminalize everything they touch just as they did banking, mortgage, pension, recruitment accounting , etc

Our sophisticated pigs from the West are global.indeed
I have not much qualms with yeebos but this sophisticated pigglets are something else

A region without oil who have marginalized the niger delta and tell us takes how we should fest yeebos yet they are the real danger

Who ruined shell? Before she'll became snepco 98% recurited into the company where them

Go to Mobil eket na sophisticated pigs full there , NAOC same thing, Chevron same thing

These guys struggle to get position of human resources manager then push out other tribes and recurit themselves only , go to all big off shore companies drilling in the niger delta they occupy 70% of the positions ask them and they will say they are the most qualified, raeally?

They tell us to hate yeebis they preach it everywhere, they claim yeebis want our oil yet they are the ones who take our jobs and side with the northerner to keep us marginalized.

They own human resources in Nigeria and ensure their people occupy that role in all major companies hence why they get their tribes people in so easily angry

They did it in banking, IT, telecoms , oil and gas everything

And they claim it's because they are the most educated

The niger delta will be free

A region without oil runs all the oil companies

Na wa

Now they have ruined Christianity with their ways

Smh
devil's agent.
Re: "Nigerian God Is A Fraud, It Uses Pastors To Rob Nigerians" - Bisi Alimi by Horlufemi(m): 9:47am On Jul 19, 2018
The Nigerian god is Mammon

Take it or leave it.

1 Like

Re: "Nigerian God Is A Fraud, It Uses Pastors To Rob Nigerians" - Bisi Alimi by mmsen: 9:47am On Jul 19, 2018
Practically every deity is designed to rob people of their intelligence, free will, time and material wealth.
Re: "Nigerian God Is A Fraud, It Uses Pastors To Rob Nigerians" - Bisi Alimi by Nahum777(m): 9:47am On Jul 19, 2018
Holyede:
nigerian god? are you ok upstairs? God is for all nations,
or is it algebraic topology- too hard to understand?
Nigerian God is a fraud sir.
Re: "Nigerian God Is A Fraud, It Uses Pastors To Rob Nigerians" - Bisi Alimi by Nobody: 9:47am On Jul 19, 2018
Re: "Nigerian God Is A Fraud, It Uses Pastors To Rob Nigerians" - Bisi Alimi by tstx(m): 9:48am On Jul 19, 2018
MrSensor:
another one spotted. gay.
you wish
Re: "Nigerian God Is A Fraud, It Uses Pastors To Rob Nigerians" - Bisi Alimi by Nobody: 9:48am On Jul 19, 2018
MrSensor:
devil's agent.

Is that so?

You call.me.names because I soeak the truth

Go to every single oil and gas drilling company staff is 70% SW and 30% other tribes same in banking , telecoms , infact every sector why?

Because you guys are the most qualified?

Lol
.you guys own human resources as a sector hence other tribes where slow to catch on to the game

Why is it any companyin.which someone of sw origin is the HRM over time the majority tribe in that company will the South Westerners?

Okay other regions are dumb right ?

Kiss the truth

2 Likes

Re: "Nigerian God Is A Fraud, It Uses Pastors To Rob Nigerians" - Bisi Alimi by shineeye1: 9:49am On Jul 19, 2018
annyplenty:

Much as I share your sentiments, it is a fact that the people of God have become so dumb and deaf to the true personality of God, to the extent that God now has to speak to them through Gay Asses.

The men of god, sorry, gods of men have become an embarrassment to the Church of Christ today!
Re: "Nigerian God Is A Fraud, It Uses Pastors To Rob Nigerians" - Bisi Alimi by Sop18: 9:50am On Jul 19, 2018
Is a pity!
NOETHNICITY:

[color=#006600][/color]

The religion failed to stand my mental interrogation. You are not a true believer, whether Muslim or Christian, if you have not interrogated ur faith and belief.

One needs courage to be able to critically interrogate ones religion.

Re: "Nigerian God Is A Fraud, It Uses Pastors To Rob Nigerians" - Bisi Alimi by SkyUrch(m): 9:50am On Jul 19, 2018
Nonsense post
Re: "Nigerian God Is A Fraud, It Uses Pastors To Rob Nigerians" - Bisi Alimi by Diso60090(m): 9:50am On Jul 19, 2018
Truth bitter ooh
Re: "Nigerian God Is A Fraud, It Uses Pastors To Rob Nigerians" - Bisi Alimi by nairalanduseles: 9:50am On Jul 19, 2018
NOETHNICITY:

The religion failed to stand my mental interrogation. You are not a true believer, whether Muslim or Christian, if you have not interrogated ur faith and belief.

you re still gullible.....until u emancipate urself from every religion
Re: "Nigerian God Is A Fraud, It Uses Pastors To Rob Nigerians" - Bisi Alimi by TemitayoDaniel: 9:51am On Jul 19, 2018
Brian tumor.....
correctbae:
Popular Nigerian gay rights Activist has taken to his instagram page to Rants about Nigerian Pastor, He said Nigerian god is fraud and it is using some Nigerian Pastor like Adeboye, Oyedepo and Adejumo to rob Nigerians. He said they should be locked in jail.

Bisi Wrote:

Nigerian god is a fraud and it is using Oyedepo, Adeboye, Adejumo, and other criminals who robe themselves as minsters of god, to rob vulnerable Nigerians of their hard earned money, this has to stop!
He added in the caption:
Let’s talk about the criminals who call themselves anointed of god. These people should be locked up in jail and the keys thrown into the sea. Enough is enough

https://correct.com.ng/
Re: "Nigerian God Is A Fraud, It Uses Pastors To Rob Nigerians" - Bisi Alimi by tstx(m): 9:51am On Jul 19, 2018
kerry57:

U call it a very known fact cos he has given the grace to type this which probably have made u extended ur thoughts to being an etheist. No one can change the fact that there is God. U don't worship pastors but God. Having the true spirit of God in u will make it difficult for anyone to deceive u bro.
There is God abdvthen there is 'Nigerian god'.... and We are talking about "Nigerian god" here bro. the one that always demand for money in exchange for blessings.

3 Likes

Re: "Nigerian God Is A Fraud, It Uses Pastors To Rob Nigerians" - Bisi Alimi by Yankee101: 9:52am On Jul 19, 2018
Your ass* too na fruad. Its no longer the same size it used to be. You need to use pampers to support its elasticity. Isi ewu!

1 Like

Re: "Nigerian God Is A Fraud, It Uses Pastors To Rob Nigerians" - Bisi Alimi by onyiibest(m): 9:52am On Jul 19, 2018
Boyooosa:
God Ain't Yourmate!
he said god not God, if you are a Christian you should know the difference!!
Re: "Nigerian God Is A Fraud, It Uses Pastors To Rob Nigerians" - Bisi Alimi by jrusky(m): 9:52am On Jul 19, 2018
Sorry who is this? Is it or him some sort of spirit wearing human skin or what? Bro you and them are same so keep your crap and go to hell.

They rob and you pollute so both of you are bollocks to humanity so shut da Bleep your homo bastard mouth.

1 Like

Re: "Nigerian God Is A Fraud, It Uses Pastors To Rob Nigerians" - Bisi Alimi by itswell1: 9:53am On Jul 19, 2018
Christianity itself is a fraud cooked up by the romans to enslave peoples mind
Re: "Nigerian God Is A Fraud, It Uses Pastors To Rob Nigerians" - Bisi Alimi by HajimeSaito(m): 9:53am On Jul 19, 2018
NOETHNICITY:

I'm happy for you that you found where you belong. To tell you the truth, it takes a high degree of intelligence and strict discipline to be a devout Christian, qualities you obviously lack. Perhaps that was why you couldn't make the grade in Christianity so you decided to settle for a lower standard which your limitations can match. I would rather be a Christian than be a MUDSLIME myself, but maybe it's because I have the moral and intellectual qualities to appreciate the beauty of Christ's message that I have chosen Christianity over any other faith.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Wonderful Truth Of The Trinity / 8 Great Lessons From 8 Great Men Of God. / Why Did You Reduce Or Stop Going To Church?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.