Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,349 members, 7,819,248 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

"Nigerian God Is A Fraud, It Uses Pastors To Rob Nigerians" - Bisi Alimi - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Nigerian God Is A Fraud, It Uses Pastors To Rob Nigerians" - Bisi Alimi (20604 Views)

Is It Morally Wrong For Pastors To Drink Alcohol? / Prophet Joshua Iginla Exposes Plans By Pastors To Frame Him Up For Murder / Bisi Alimi: "Pastor Adeboye Is Irresponsible And Vile" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Nigerian God Is A Fraud, It Uses Pastors To Rob Nigerians" - Bisi Alimi by Haywhylee(m): 12:07pm On Jul 19, 2018
wetin consign u, even if Nigeria pastor is worshiping god, u are not to judge #alimiyopayopa
Re: "Nigerian God Is A Fraud, It Uses Pastors To Rob Nigerians" - Bisi Alimi by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jul 19, 2018
sshyne:

Am not surprised, this is what a baby Christian will say, a baby will always feed on milk only. It's a pity you say I envy them because of jets and mansions. It's not your fault, it's the way this pastors wired your brains.

Now, if you wanna defend your thieves then quote the Bible to me.. Don't just speak out of emotions and sentiments. For your information, and I repeat God doesn't live in a building made by man. And where two or three are gathered God is there. I can decide to worship with my wife and kids in my house because God is there. I don't need to go to a building to go and meet pastors before I access God, Sunday services are just events just like a talk show or comedy show.

God loves in you not a church. You only go to churches for events and it as become a norm.

Your GOs are flying jets on tithe payers money, mostly from the poor and you say I envy them. Nigerians can't be liberated because most people use their anus instead of brains.

PLEASE SHOW ME WHERE JESUS TOLD US TO GIVE PASTORS MONEY. AND SHOW ME WHERE JESUS SAID WE SHOULD GO TO CHURCH ON SUNDAY. if you can't show me then keep quiet
Okay, when Apostle Paul came to Caesar's house, when he knew they couldn't come to church, what did he do? He helped them start a church in Caesar's palace, because you know why, in that environment they didn't have a church. And in phillipians4:22 he made reference to their household as the church of God, calling them Saints in the household of God. The church is place of hope, succour and solution. It's a place of solution because in church, the word of God is taught, and the knowledge of God's word is what puts you over in life. In church your faith is built strong and you also have the opportunity for rich fellowship with other believers and the Holy Spirit.
Hebrews 10:25 "Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another : as so much the more, as you see the day approaching "
Re: "Nigerian God Is A Fraud, It Uses Pastors To Rob Nigerians" - Bisi Alimi by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jul 19, 2018
sshyne:

Am not surprised, this is what a baby Christian will say, a baby will always feed on milk only. It's a pity you say I envy them because of jets and mansions. It's not your fault, it's the way this pastors wired your brains.

Now, if you wanna defend your thieves then quote the Bible to me.. Don't just speak out of emotions and sentiments. For your information, and I repeat God doesn't live in a building made by man. And where two or three are gathered God is there. I can decide to worship with my wife and kids in my house because God is there. I don't need to go to a building to go and meet pastors before I access God, Sunday services are just events just like a talk show or comedy show.

God loves in you not a church. You only go to churches for events and it as become a norm.

Your GOs are flying jets on tithe payers money, mostly from the poor and you say I envy them. Nigerians can't be liberated because most people use their anus instead of brains.

PLEASE SHOW ME WHERE JESUS TOLD US TO GIVE PASTORS MONEY. AND SHOW ME WHERE JESUS SAID WE SHOULD GO TO CHURCH ON SUNDAY. if you can't show me then keep quiet
When those who were in Caesar's house couldn't come to church, what did the Apostle Paul do? He helped them start a church in Caesar's palace, and that because they had no church in that environment. Think about that! And in phillipians 4:22, he made reference to the Saints in Caesar's household, making them a church.
Hebrews 10:25 " Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another : and so much the more, as you see the day approaching ".
Re: "Nigerian God Is A Fraud, It Uses Pastors To Rob Nigerians" - Bisi Alimi by sshyne(m): 12:18pm On Jul 19, 2018
Eberejesus111:

1 Corinthians 9: 2: 11-14
-11 "If we have sown unto you spiritual things, is it a great thing if we shall reap your carnal thing's "
- 12"if others be partakers of this power over you, are not we rather?, nevertheless we have not used this power; but suffer all things, lest we should hinder the gospel of christ"
-13 " do you not know that they which minister about holy things live of the things of the temple? and they which wait at the altar are partakers with the altar?
-14 " Even so hath the Lord ordained that they which preach the GOSPEL SHOULD LIVE OF THE GOSPEL"

Lol.. Why did you stop at 14?

15Yet I have never used any of these rights. And I am not writing this to suggest that I want to start now. In fact, I would rather die than lose my right to boast about preaching without charge. 16Yet preaching the Good News is not something I can boast about. I am compelled by God to do it. How terrible for me if I didn’t preach the Good News!

17If I were doing this on my own initiative, I would deserve payment. But I have no choice, for God has given me this sacred trust. 18What then is my pay? It is the opportunity to preach the Good News without charging anyone. That’s why I never demand my rights when I preach the Good News.

In 17 he said if I were doing this by my own initiative then I deserve payment. This is to show you that your pastors were not called by God, it was just their initiative to become rich. Paul was setting examples for us to follow, whose examples are your GOs following. He was preaching the good news for free and thats what we are all meant to do. There's nothing like full-time pastors, it is fraud anybody that as no job is a thief. Why haven't you been collecting money from people you spread the gospel to? But your pastors can collect money. Last time I checked salvation was free but your pastors have commercialized it. Paul had a job to care for himself.

The only time Paul collected money from a church to preach to some people ,he called it robbery and in his statement you would know he felt bad about it.

2Corinth 11:8(I "robbed" other churches by accepting their contributions so I could serve you at no cost)

9 (And when I was with you and didn't have enough to live on, I did not become a financial burden to anyone. For the brothers who came from Macedonia brought me all that I needed. I have never been a burden to you, and I never will be.10)As surely as the truth of Christ is in me, no one in all of Greece will ever stop me from boasting about this. 11)Why? Because I don’t love you? God knows that I do.

12)But I will continue doing what I have always done. This will undercut those who are looking for an opportunity to boast that their work is just like ours. 13)These people are false apostles. They are deceitful workers who disguise themselves as apostles of Christ. 14)But I am not surprised! Even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light. 15)So it is no wonder that his servants also disguise themselves as servants of righteousness. In the end they will get the punishment their wicked deeds deserve.

If you read 12 you would see that he was talking about some people wanting to compare what they do to theirs but the difference is the don't collect money from them and never become a burden to them.

You will never hear this from your pastors because it doesn't favor them. I will stop here, search the scriptures yourself and the truth about the gospel will be revealed to you.

In Conclusion, according to Paul, your GOs are robbers, deceitful workers who disguise themselves as apostles of Christ , and servants of Satan. And at the end they will get the Judgement they deserve.

Peace
Re: "Nigerian God Is A Fraud, It Uses Pastors To Rob Nigerians" - Bisi Alimi by Akmukoro: 12:29pm On Jul 19, 2018
l condemn every tongue rising up against the church including this one in Jesus name
Re: "Nigerian God Is A Fraud, It Uses Pastors To Rob Nigerians" - Bisi Alimi by walewalts: 12:29pm On Jul 19, 2018
May God have mercy on you

1 Like

Re: "Nigerian God Is A Fraud, It Uses Pastors To Rob Nigerians" - Bisi Alimi by hopefulLandlord: 12:30pm On Jul 19, 2018
HajimeSaito:

it takes a high degree of intelligence to be a devout Christian
I believe you know you're lying
Re: "Nigerian God Is A Fraud, It Uses Pastors To Rob Nigerians" - Bisi Alimi by HajimeSaito(m): 12:31pm On Jul 19, 2018
hopefulLandlord:
I believe you know you're lying

I believe you know everything there is to know about lying...
Re: "Nigerian God Is A Fraud, It Uses Pastors To Rob Nigerians" - Bisi Alimi by els0nm0rali(m): 12:31pm On Jul 19, 2018
Azmodan:

see this one grin

sophisticated SW piglet

i am living the dream that you lot use lies, betrayal slander and propaganda to get

typical sophisticated pig from the west, you guys only believe in bringing down others to get ahead grin

E pain am grin

You are living a pipe dream. Wake up.

If you are living well you won't be here with this lamentation of sorrows.

Who e pain? Lol.

Who is the person writing a poem about his sad life and how Yorubas are getting all the jobs.

Better spend the remaining kilobytes in your phone to search for a job and stop roaming cyberspace like a homeless ghoul.
Re: "Nigerian God Is A Fraud, It Uses Pastors To Rob Nigerians" - Bisi Alimi by els0nm0rali(m): 12:32pm On Jul 19, 2018
Akmukoro:
l condemn every tongue rising up against the church including this one in Jesus name

So calling business centers churches abeg.
Re: "Nigerian God Is A Fraud, It Uses Pastors To Rob Nigerians" - Bisi Alimi by hopefulLandlord: 12:33pm On Jul 19, 2018
HajimeSaito:

I believe you know everything there is to know about lying...

So someone who does not posses "high degree of intelligence" can never be a devout Christian?
Re: "Nigerian God Is A Fraud, It Uses Pastors To Rob Nigerians" - Bisi Alimi by potterdon: 12:35pm On Jul 19, 2018
NOETHNICITY:
I knew ever since in my teen that the Christian god is false.

I and my elder sister were Christians who believed and we were even born again.

But I wasn't a gullibly bigoted faithful like most Christians today.

Thank God both of us er believing muslims today.

The religion failed to stand my mental interrogation. You are not a true believer, whether Muslim or Christian, if you have not interrogated ur faith and belief.

One needs courage to be able to critically interrogate ones religion.

I rather be pagan than be Christian.
grin so touching I almost fell asleep. Abeg head slammer dust ur head it should allow ur brain think of a better lie angry grin
Re: "Nigerian God Is A Fraud, It Uses Pastors To Rob Nigerians" - Bisi Alimi by HajimeSaito(m): 12:37pm On Jul 19, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

So someone who does not posses "high degree of intelligence" can never be a devout Christian?

There are exceptions. God has been known to shed His Grace on the most unlikely and unworthy of subjects.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Nigerian God Is A Fraud, It Uses Pastors To Rob Nigerians" - Bisi Alimi by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jul 19, 2018
sshyne:

Lol.. Why did you stop at 14?

15Yet I have never used any of these rights. And I am not writing this to suggest that I want to start now. In fact, I would rather die than lose my right to boast about preaching without charge. 16Yet preaching the Good News is not something I can boast about. I am compelled by God to do it. How terrible for me if I didn’t preach the Good News!

17If I were doing this on my own initiative, I would deserve payment. But I have no choice, for God has given me this sacred trust. 18What then is my pay? It is the opportunity to preach the Good News without charging anyone. That’s why I never demand my rights when I preach the Good News.

In 17 he said if I were doing this by my own initiative then I deserve payment. This is to show you that your pastors were not called by God, it was just their initiative to become rich. Paul was setting examples for us to follow, whose examples are your GOs following. He was preaching the good news for free and thats what we are all meant to do. There's nothing like full-time pastors, it is fraud anybody that as no job is a thief. Why haven't you been collecting money from people you spread the gospel to? But your pastors can collect money. Last time I checked salvation was free but your pastors have commercialized it. Paul had a job to care for himself.

The only time Paul collected money from a church to preach to some people ,he called it robbery and in his statement you would know he felt bad about it.

2Corinth 11:8(I "robbed" other churches by accepting their contributions so I could serve you at no cost)

9 (And when I was with you and didn't have enough to live on, I did not become a financial burden to anyone. For the brothers who came from Macedonia brought me all that I needed. I have never been a burden to you, and I never will be.10)As surely as the truth of Christ is in me, no one in all of Greece will ever stop me from boasting about this. 11)Why? Because I don’t love you? God knows that I do.

12)But I will continue doing what I have always done. This will undercut those who are looking for an opportunity to boast that their work is just like ours. 13)These people are false apostles. They are deceitful workers who disguise themselves as apostles of Christ. 14)But I am not surprised! Even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light. 15)So it is no wonder that his servants also disguise themselves as servants of righteousness. In the end they will get the punishment their wicked deeds deserve.

If you read 12 you would see that he was talking about some people wanting to compare what they do to theirs but the difference is the don't collect money from them and never become a burden to them.

You will never hear this from your pastors because it doesn't favor them. I will stop here, search the scriptures yourself and the truth about the gospel will be revealed to you.

In Conclusion, according to Paul, your GOs are robbers, deceitful workers who disguise themselves as apostles of Christ , and servants of Satan. And at the end they will get the Judgement they deserve.

Peace
I didn't stop there, just because I was hiding anything to you, I can't... I wanted to be exact to you. You have a wrong view about what paul was saying at that verse.
Verse 15( but I have used none of these things : neither have I written these things, that it should be so done unto me :for it were better for me to die, than that man should make my glorying VOID)... Paul referred to people of your kind, people of your mindset where in his period and time, that would say, "Apostle Paul is only taking you people's money in the name of God, Stone him, or leave him before your perish", so he took caution... But all the same, the people still kept on giving, because ,it wasn't commanded but was a duty, they felt responsible for the household of God to grow and prevail.
Verse 17: "for if I do this willingly( a heart to preach the gospel to the Saints), I have a reward: but if against my will a dispensation of the gospel is committed unto me"... In this verse his talking about how he (Paul) and others are responsible to preach the gospel, if you have a willing heart you have a reward, but if you do not, it's bestowed on a believer.
2nd Corinthians 11:8 " for I robbed other churches, taking wages of them to do you service "... Please can you reason this, how would Paul rob the church his so faithful to preach about. If your read much of Paul, you'll notice Paul's character as a Christian, he was rhetoric. This is just a rhetoric talk, read the next verse, verse 9 "And when I was present with you and wanted, I was chargeable to no man: for which was lacking to my brethren (the church), which came from Macedonia supplied: and in all things I have kept myself from being burdensome unto you, and so will I keep myself".... All this, happens in the church, the people are not forced to give, but they give because they know they have to, it's all from the spirit.
In summary, my brother... The message you have of the bible isn't what you think it is... The Bible is far greater than what your thinking it is. Pray for understanding to God and Jesus Christ, and he'll freely give it.
Re: "Nigerian God Is A Fraud, It Uses Pastors To Rob Nigerians" - Bisi Alimi by VULCAN(m): 12:43pm On Jul 19, 2018
First time I'm hearing of the concept of Nigerian God.

Considering it's coming from someone who secretly fears hellfire is his portion I will ignore it.

I have staff, if they cheat someone then they can face the music.

I'm not responsible for any crime they commit. So blaming God for what some foolish pastors are doing is the height of stupidity
Re: "Nigerian God Is A Fraud, It Uses Pastors To Rob Nigerians" - Bisi Alimi by hopefulLandlord: 12:52pm On Jul 19, 2018
HajimeSaito:

There are exceptions. God has been known to shed His Grace on the most unlikely and unworthy of subjects.

So you're saying someone who does not posses "high degree of intelligence" can be a devout Christian?
Re: "Nigerian God Is A Fraud, It Uses Pastors To Rob Nigerians" - Bisi Alimi by HajimeSaito(m): 12:53pm On Jul 19, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

So you're saying someone who does not posses "high degree of intelligence" can be a devout Christian?

In terms of devotion and application of faith, yes. In terms of understanding doctrines, not always.
Re: "Nigerian God Is A Fraud, It Uses Pastors To Rob Nigerians" - Bisi Alimi by hopefulLandlord: 12:55pm On Jul 19, 2018
HajimeSaito:

In terms of devotion and application of faith, yes. In terms of understanding doctrines, not always.

But your statement talked about devotion, are you admitting the information was false? aka you lied?
Re: "Nigerian God Is A Fraud, It Uses Pastors To Rob Nigerians" - Bisi Alimi by HajimeSaito(m): 12:59pm On Jul 19, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

But your statement talked about devotion, are you admitting the information was false? aka you lied?

Devotion can mean a life of prayer. It can also mean a life devoted to the studying of theological doctrines of the faith.
Re: "Nigerian God Is A Fraud, It Uses Pastors To Rob Nigerians" - Bisi Alimi by hopefulLandlord: 1:04pm On Jul 19, 2018
HajimeSaito:

Devotion can mean a life of prayer. It can also mean a life devoted to the studying of theological doctrines of the faith.

Nice save!
Re: "Nigerian God Is A Fraud, It Uses Pastors To Rob Nigerians" - Bisi Alimi by HajimeSaito(m): 1:06pm On Jul 19, 2018
Re: "Nigerian God Is A Fraud, It Uses Pastors To Rob Nigerians" - Bisi Alimi by sshyne(m): 1:19pm On Jul 19, 2018
Eberejesus111:

I didn't stop there, just because I was hiding anything to you, I can't... I wanted to be exact to you. You have a wrong view about what paul was saying at that verse.
Verse 15( but I have used none of these things : neither have I written these things, that it should be so done unto me :for it were better for me to die, than that man should make my glorying VOID)... Paul referred to people of your kind, people of your mindset where in his period and time, that would say, "Apostle Paul is only taking you people's money in the name of God, Stone him, or leave him before your perish", so he took caution... But all the same, the people still kept on giving, because ,it wasn't commanded but was a duty, they felt responsible for the household of God to grow and prevail.
Verse 17: "for if I do this willingly( a heart to preach the gospel to the Saints), I have a reward: but if against my will a dispensation of the gospel is committed unto me"... In this verse his talking about how he (Paul) and others are responsible to preach the gospel, if you have a willing heart you have a reward, but if you do not, it's bestowed on a believer.
2nd Corinthians 11:8 " for I robbed other churches, taking wages of them to do you service "... Please can you reason this, how would Paul rob the church his so faithful to preach about. If your read much of Paul, you'll notice Paul's character as a Christian, he was rhetoric. This is just a rhetoric talk, read the next verse, verse 9 "And when I was present with you and wanted, I was chargeable to no man: for which was lacking to my brethren (the church), which came from Macedonia supplied: and in all things I have kept myself from being burdensome unto you, and so will I keep myself".... All this, happens in the church, the people are not forced to give, but they give because they know they have to, it's all from the spirit.
In summary, my brother... The message you have of the bible isn't what you think it is... The Bible is far greater than what your thinking it is. Pray for understanding to God and Jesus Christ, and he'll freely give it.

Rhetoric?
I wanna ask you a question and your answer will determine if I can continue to hold this conversation.

Question - Abraham, Isaac , Jacob, Moses are they Christians?

2- is Israel a Christian nation?

Your answer says all. Am waiting
Re: "Nigerian God Is A Fraud, It Uses Pastors To Rob Nigerians" - Bisi Alimi by bimbim75: 1:22pm On Jul 19, 2018
correctbae:
Popular Nigerian gay rights Activist has taken to his instagram page to Rants about Nigerian Pastor, He said Nigerian god is fraud and it is using some Nigerian Pastor like Adeboye, Oyedepo and Adejumo to rob Nigerians. He said they should be locked in jail.

Bisi Wrote:

Nigerian god is a fraud and it is using Oyedepo, Adeboye, Adejumo, and other criminals who robe themselves as minsters of god, to rob vulnerable Nigerians of their hard earned money, this has to stop!
He added in the caption:
Let’s talk about the criminals who call themselves anointed of god. These people should be locked up in jail and the keys thrown into the sea. Enough is enough

https://correct.com.ng/
Demon is talking.

1 Like

Re: "Nigerian God Is A Fraud, It Uses Pastors To Rob Nigerians" - Bisi Alimi by emmajodeci(m): 1:22pm On Jul 19, 2018
Useless idiot.
Re: "Nigerian God Is A Fraud, It Uses Pastors To Rob Nigerians" - Bisi Alimi by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jul 19, 2018
els0nm0rali:

You are living a pipe dream. Wake up.

If you are living well you won't be here with this lamentation of sorrows.

Who e pain? Lol.

Who is the person writing a poem about his sad life and how Yorubas are getting all the jobs.

Better spend the remaining kilobytes in your phone to search for a job and stop roaming cyberspace like a homeless ghoul.

You are sosalted aren't you? grin

How much does this burn hurt? cheesy
Re: "Nigerian God Is A Fraud, It Uses Pastors To Rob Nigerians" - Bisi Alimi by Snowangel007: 2:21pm On Jul 19, 2018
AmiciLord:
I saw this on the internet. These gay people no go leave Jesus alone? Jesus was never gay.

They won't leave Muhammad alone too.......Crazy people everywhere.

Re: "Nigerian God Is A Fraud, It Uses Pastors To Rob Nigerians" - Bisi Alimi by gees101(m): 2:22pm On Jul 19, 2018
Stupid gay, you are already sick sha
Re: "Nigerian God Is A Fraud, It Uses Pastors To Rob Nigerians" - Bisi Alimi by mbos: 2:27pm On Jul 19, 2018
Holyede:
nigerian god? are you ok upstairs? God is for all nations,
or is it algebraic topology- too hard to understand?

how can that person like that above be ok

gays need serious rehab. spiritually and psychologically
Re: "Nigerian God Is A Fraud, It Uses Pastors To Rob Nigerians" - Bisi Alimi by Ub8956(m): 3:34pm On Jul 19, 2018
Moreoffaith:

My opinion though.

I feel its better to give to God by blessing the less privilege around you, help the needy, bless the orphans and the widows than giving it to all this men of god..

We can all see clearly how this people live extravagant life.

Let's pay tithe directly to the needy and let's see how many church will be in existence in the next ten years, I believe if we continue to say we don't wanna judge them, the rot in the religion system will continue to grow, and this people will mislead the coming generations.

Actually,u're foolish of tithes,ignorant of giving,and perhaps no religious affiliate. You that talk of giving to the poor, can u even give them #50 when you see one on your street? You that speak ill of tithes,can u even give ur mother little money so her blessings could be upon u? We true Christians never argue or speak ill of when we see people like u,and other musician saying rubbish about men of God. Just one word from pastor Oyedepo this year..after femi kuti speak same,he was silence. I Quote him" it shall not be well with those trading human parts for rituals". Pay ur tithes to ur ritual fathers,we don't need your money! Men of God will continue to leave long,while you sick,died young. You can give to the so call poor u say in ur night club,drugs,pornters,or like politicians to their gods. There's diff.bw light and darkness. When God bless men of God since ancient time till date,mention one man of God that was condemn for being wealthy or live extravagant as u mention,or mention that doesn't survive till date? We don't need ur money period! Very soon when u're abt dying,or things turn out bad with u,u'll start looking for front seat in church. Looking for those millionaires to bring down ur curse. We drive in cute cars,seat in presence of God,receive the blessing,our children pass jamb study medicine,travel out and study whatevr,work,and the blessing continue. And for ur information,I know u don't have religion. There's smthing the call welfare. That's for the poor and needy,motherless to mention a few. What can u boast other than ur greed and jealousy? Bleep u!
Re: "Nigerian God Is A Fraud, It Uses Pastors To Rob Nigerians" - Bisi Alimi by Dredgemaster(m): 3:44pm On Jul 19, 2018
Azmodan:
Even though he is a faggut he said the truth

And who do we have to thank for this ? The sophisticated pigs of the west

They criminalize everything they touch just as they did banking, mortgage, pension, recruitment accounting , etc

Our sophisticated pigs from the West are global.indeed
I have not much qualms with yeebos but this sophisticated pigglets are something else

A region without oil who have marginalized the niger delta and tell us takes how we should fest yeebos yet they are the real danger

Who ruined shell? Before she'll became snepco 98% recurited into the company where them

Go to Mobil eket na sophisticated pigs full there , NAOC same thing, Chevron same thing

These guys struggle to get position of human resources manager then push out other tribes and recurit themselves only , go to all big off shore companies drilling in the niger delta they occupy 70% of the positions ask them and they will say they are the most qualified, raeally?

They tell us to hate yeebos they preach it everywhere, they claim yeebis want our oil yet they are the ones who take our jobs and side with the northerner to keep us marginalized.

They own human resources in Nigeria and ensure their people occupy that role in all major companies hence why they get their tribes people in so easily angry

They did it in banking, IT, telecoms , oil and gas everything

And they claim it's because they are the most educated and Niger delta youths are lazy and entitled?

The niger delta will be free

A region without oil runs all the oil companies

Na wa

Now they have ruined Christianity with their ways

Smh
Pls drink a lot of water, that way your brain will hot less. Sorry for your loss
Re: "Nigerian God Is A Fraud, It Uses Pastors To Rob Nigerians" - Bisi Alimi by Ub8956(m): 4:06pm On Jul 19, 2018
sshyne:

Lol.. Christ Embassy, I was in that church back in school days and I know how you guys roll. Other churches are better, you are controlled in Christ embassy, you can't go to any occasion in other churches as a worker. You are all forced to bring in a particular number of members to the church, if you don't then that's trouble, you are all forced to pledge an amount in the church if you are a worker in the church. Other GOs are still a little bit fair, but your GO as all your mumu button in that church.

Show me a place in the bible where Jesus said we should give money to pastors. If you quote Old Testament it means you don't know your bible because Christianity started after the death and resurrection of Christ. Am waiting

Always be mindful of what u brag now u're not sick. Very soon,u'll pray for forgiveness in ur sick bed. Waiting for Jesus resurrection when in ur grave when u don't even have respect for his name. Very soon u'll also say he didn't resurrect,yet even the malams,Jew respect him for that. Maybe u'll wait him in ur evalasting sleep 6ft. Mumu
Re: "Nigerian God Is A Fraud, It Uses Pastors To Rob Nigerians" - Bisi Alimi by sshyne(m): 4:25pm On Jul 19, 2018
Ub8956:

Always be mindful of what u brag now u're not sick. Very soon,u'll pray for forgiveness in ur sick bed. Waiting for Jesus resurrection when in ur grave when u don't even have respect for his name. Very soon u'll also say he didn't resurrect,yet even the malams,Jew respect him for that. Maybe u'll wait him in ur evalasting sleep 6ft. Mumu

Lol, why you so pained? Does your response relate to my post? Read all my comments you will know I acknowledge Jesus Christ but the bitter truth is Jesus is not in Nigerian churches. I can assure you one thing you will die before your time and you will surely encounter failure at the edge of breakthrough. Your family will mourn over you. Bastard.

Did I say anything like I don't know Jesus or I get Oyakilomeh is your Jesus. You are a goat. Am a Christian, a sensible one.

One more thing, you will mourn your kids before your parents mourn you. It's a gradual thing so relax. Fool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Femi Aribisala: "First Fruit, 419 Pastors Salivating For Your January Salary" / Wafa Sultan The Bold Ex-Muslim Heroine / "Do I Have To Confess My Adultery To My Spouse?"- Christian Perspective

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.