Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,953 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

How To Get Your Audio Books From Audible For Only ₦500 - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Get Your Audio Books From Audible For Only ₦500 (781 Views)

Few Girls Met Me At The Suya Point And Asked Me To Buy Them Suya,i Had Only #500 / What Is Audible Plus: Audible Plus Vs Premium / Am Broke Need An Online Investment With Only 500 Naira Only Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Your Audio Books From Audible For Only ₦500 by ogus(m): 3:09pm On Jul 18, 2018
*SPECIAL PROMO * Limited Time Offer

How would you like to have your favourite audio book from Audible for just ₦1000 ₦500?

Yes, you can get the audio book of your favourite author, fiction or non-fiction, from Audible.com for ONLY ₦500!

Just send me the title and author of the audio book and I'll get it delivered to you in less than 24 hours in MP3 format.

THAT IS, ANY AUDIO BOOK OF YOUR CHOICE!

WHAT TO DO: Send me the title and author of the audio book on whatsapp (see my signature below for my whatsapp contact), and I'll reply you with details on how to get your audio book.

FINAL WORD: Act now while this offer lasts.

cc:Freiburger

(1) (Reply)

Tallest Man Spotted In Ikorodu Along Ipakodo /ebute Towards Ogolonto / Try Your Luck Now With ₦50 And Win Brand New Phones, Laptops etc / Nairalanders Please Help Me!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.