Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,375 members, 7,826,477 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Nairalanders Please Help Me!!!! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairalanders Please Help Me!!!! (786 Views)

Nairalanders, Please Do You Know If MTN Office Open On Saturdays / Nairalanders, Please Help! / Nairalanders Please Help How Locate This Address (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders Please Help Me!!!! by JJezra: 11:37am On May 06, 2021
Good day everyone, nairaland is my only hope I believe there are still good people who could help even on the slightest issue. I'm a student in the university struggling to survive on campus. Just yesterday, I made a transaction from my uba account to my kuda bank account (I use kuda because of their zero charges and free bank transfers, and I've been using kuda since last year) I had only 8800 naira which I transferred to my kuda account and was debited but till now my kuda account hasn't been credited. Since then I've been trying to contact them (kuda) on all of their social media platforms but they wouldn't just answer me, I sent countless in app text, emails, fb, email and Twitter messages but they still didn't reply. Meanwhile, uba already confirmed to me that the transfer was successfully done. Fellow nairalanders please help out, That money was the last cash with me I even had to trek to class today and I haven't even eaten. What do I do, I don't have the strength to start dragging 8000naira with banks. I brought this here cos I believe I can get a solution please I beg you all I only want to get my money back. Below is the screenshot of the transaction and mails I sent.

Re: Nairalanders Please Help Me!!!! by JJezra: 11:49am On May 06, 2021
Please don't just read and pass, you guys suggest to me what I can do. To the extent a fraudster tried to scam me when I commented on kuda official Facebook page. I know this not a front page material if anyone could just help me out, I'm literally broke all because of a bank's negligence. I couldn't screenshot kuda inapp chat page because it's not permitted.

Re: Nairalanders Please Help Me!!!! by Daveambition(m): 12:24pm On May 06, 2021
Hmm. Yu don't have strength to drag 8k with bank but ur energy dey "charged'up" to seek for giveaway frm public. Naija na cruise abeg
Re: Nairalanders Please Help Me!!!! by JJezra: 12:54pm On May 06, 2021
Daveambition:
Hmm. Yu don't have strength to drag 8k with bank but ur energy dey "charged'up" to seek for giveaway frm public. Naija na cruise abeg
how do you mean? I'm not seeking for any financial assistance, I'm only interested on how to go about getting my money refunded or credited thank you.
Re: Nairalanders Please Help Me!!!! by JJezra: 12:55pm On May 06, 2021
I'm not asking the public for money, I'm broke yes but 8k is too large for me to let go, all I ask from you all is ideas and or suggestions on what to do. These banks have been ignoring me which is not fair

(1) (Reply)

FG Appoints 4 Dcgs For Federal Fire Service / Ladies Show Their Underwear "By Mistake" Lol / 2023: PDP Group Storm Benue South, Rally Support For Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.