Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,715 members, 7,816,947 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

Photos Of Saraki Meeting With Wike, Ortom And Others In Kwara - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Saraki Meeting With Wike, Ortom And Others In Kwara (52756 Views)

ExIyiola Oyedepo Dumps PDP In Kwara Because Of Saraki, Joins APC (Photo) / Twitter Is On Fire This Morning Over Police’s Invitation Of Saraki / Ali Ndume: 'Senators Are Afraid Of Saraki, Compromise On Critical Issues' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Saraki Meeting With Wike, Ortom And Others In Kwara by Bizibi(m): 5:19pm On Jul 18, 2018
royalamour:
[size=8pt][/size]

You forgot the power of middle belt
they've forgotten about north central aka middlebelt
Re: Photos Of Saraki Meeting With Wike, Ortom And Others In Kwara by jaxxy(m): 5:22pm On Jul 18, 2018
givan:
Saraki is a treasure hidden in plain sight. He should be sort for and made the next President!

At the moment he's the only one who has shown the trait of a leader in our stormy political whether.

Saraki2019#

Saraki is very unpredictable. U can't predict wat he will do or not do when he achieves great powers. In ilorin as governor he misused and abused it probably he was younger then bt still a highy unpredictable character.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Saraki Meeting With Wike, Ortom And Others In Kwara by JAMESOJAY: 5:29pm On Jul 18, 2018
The west is useless.. what do you think that cowards can do? Nothing

The middle belt and the south east are doing what they have to do to protect the lives and property of their citizens and fight against cattle colony or ranching

So if the the the stupid west want to support the foolanis cause the are their masters fine and good but the south east and south south will fight them forever and nothing like cattle colony will ever come into any state in the old eastern region
Re: Photos Of Saraki Meeting With Wike, Ortom And Others In Kwara by jojomario(m): 5:31pm On Jul 18, 2018
ABIOLAXYZ:

How well did u know Saraki
I don't think he knows a bit about that chameleon.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Saraki Meeting With Wike, Ortom And Others In Kwara by JAMESOJAY: 5:32pm On Jul 18, 2018
Any body supporting buhari and tinubu to win 2019 is a big fool
Re: Photos Of Saraki Meeting With Wike, Ortom And Others In Kwara by tuniski: 5:37pm On Jul 18, 2018
Ijaya123:
All the politicians here have nothing to offer the people. They are only driven by their personal ambitions.

Just bunch of polithiefcians...

Fayose is finished politically. FACT!
So anyone that loses election is finished politically: what a naivete!
Re: Photos Of Saraki Meeting With Wike, Ortom And Others In Kwara by Ijaya123: 5:43pm On Jul 18, 2018
tuniski:

So anyone that loses election is finished politically: what a naivete!

Not everybody can comprehend.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Saraki Meeting With Wike, Ortom And Others In Kwara by olisaEze(m): 5:44pm On Jul 18, 2018
Grundig:
rotflmao
wike's face in the second picture is GOLD!
Man's like 'I don't trust these suckers'
LMAO
Re: Photos Of Saraki Meeting With Wike, Ortom And Others In Kwara by BafanaBafana: 5:47pm On Jul 18, 2018
magoo10:
2-1
APC won ekiti by rigging then lost Benue and kwara
They are still loosing .
More to follow

Buhari must go
APC would have lost Benue if they had fielded Ortom. And believe me, he will not even clinch pdp ticket in Benue.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Saraki Meeting With Wike, Ortom And Others In Kwara by Kog45(m): 5:48pm On Jul 18, 2018
slimfit1:
Sowore is coming for all of them.
Sowore ko Sowore ni
Re: Photos Of Saraki Meeting With Wike, Ortom And Others In Kwara by Maket: 5:50pm On Jul 18, 2018
Daviddson:
Recently, anytime I'm tempted to be angry with the Judiciary for being complicit in the corruption going on in Nigeria, I'm reminded of three former governors now serving jail terms (one in Adamawa and two in Abuja). I hope Saraki makes their number four in no distant future.

The man's deftness and political wizardry is something else, but a thief will always meet his Waterloo no matter how long it takes.

He had been politically cleared of all charges by the Supreme Court.

Possibly, after the election there may be fresh charges against him.
Re: Photos Of Saraki Meeting With Wike, Ortom And Others In Kwara by jrusky(m): 5:51pm On Jul 18, 2018
I'm not surprise guy with senses(Pls apc rat not included) watch as apc will fall. apc is busy rigging election and pdp and other opposition busy coasting their ground job.

apc don't worry this was how pdp felt relax, sleeping and snoring till apc knocked them out it's apc turn now to fall to pieces.
Re: Photos Of Saraki Meeting With Wike, Ortom And Others In Kwara by Kog45(m): 5:51pm On Jul 18, 2018
ABIOLAXYZ:

How well did u know Saraki
Okay you that know Saraki inside out,pls tell us something about Saraki.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Saraki Meeting With Wike, Ortom And Others In Kwara by Fynnonsy: 5:52pm On Jul 18, 2018
True talk..
Your message should also be passed to your President bullhary...

AHCB:
And they went to the mosque? Why am I not surprise. I see the people who call themselves politicians will do anything to get elected/re-elected. Imagine Samuel Ortom, who is owing almost 11 months salary is defecting and seeking re-election. These homo sapiens really have no aorta of shame inside them.

I believe the time is getting near when we allow ourselves get a little sense and oust these brand of politicians who think of only themselves and their families. Anybody who visits Benue state will behold the great work Ortom did: un tarred roads, no water, no jobs, touting and the likes. I honestly don't think this men have anything good to offer nigerians, talkless themselves.

A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Photos Of Saraki Meeting With Wike, Ortom And Others In Kwara by cytell56: 5:58pm On Jul 18, 2018
HungerBAD:
Interesting.

All I can say is that 2019 will be very interesting. Infact, it will be too interesting.

What if Saraki takes the East and South(minus Edo),and then he,Buhari and Atiku share the whole of the North?

No matter who emerges the flagbearer of any political party, it eventually will be the WEST that will decide who becomes the next President.

Modified: I see why Ekiti was a must win for the APC. It makes a lot of sense now.

You dey deceive yourself with your permutation. Ogun State is going to Adedibu who is OBJ's candidate (Amosun is OBJ's stooge for now). Osun is going to Adeleke(Dqvido's Uncle) and Oyo APC too is in a disarray.
Re: Photos Of Saraki Meeting With Wike, Ortom And Others In Kwara by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jul 18, 2018
HungerBAD:
Interesting.

All I can say is that 2019 will be very interesting. Infact, it will be too interesting.

What if Saraki takes the East and South(minus Edo),and then he,Buhari and Atiku share the whole of the North?

No matter who emerges the flagbearer of any political party, it eventually will be the WEST that will decide who becomes the next President.

Modified: I see why Ekiti was a must win for the APC. It makes a lot of sense now.
BC the west have a divided vote...others vote en mass

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Saraki Meeting With Wike, Ortom And Others In Kwara by aribisala0(m): 6:01pm On Jul 18, 2018
givan:
Saraki is a treasure hidden in plain sight. He should be sort for and made the next President!

At the moment he's the only one who has shown the trait of a leader in our stormy political whether.

Saraki2019#
Saraki is indeed a leader just like IBB was a leader but their motivation was selfish
Re: Photos Of Saraki Meeting With Wike, Ortom And Others In Kwara by evy1(m): 6:01pm On Jul 18, 2018
slimfit1:
Sowore is coming for all of them.
Hahah president in diaspora abi.
Re: Photos Of Saraki Meeting With Wike, Ortom And Others In Kwara by Hardamz(m): 6:03pm On Jul 18, 2018
Alhaji Wike. grin
Re: Photos Of Saraki Meeting With Wike, Ortom And Others In Kwara by famology(m): 6:04pm On Jul 18, 2018
Governor ortom has been a terrible governor in the past 3yrs. I don't think he's an asset to any party. No salaries, no infrastructure, nothing. It will be difficult to win with him,whether in Apc or Pdp.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Saraki Meeting With Wike, Ortom And Others In Kwara by Hardamz(m): 6:06pm On Jul 18, 2018
grin
evy1:
Re: Photos Of Saraki Meeting With Wike, Ortom And Others In Kwara by lielbree: 6:13pm On Jul 18, 2018
AHCB:
you meant thief?
Buhari is also a thief.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Saraki Meeting With Wike, Ortom And Others In Kwara by magoo10(m): 6:16pm On Jul 18, 2018
BafanaBafana:

[s]APC would have lost Benue if they had fielded Ortom. And believe me, he will not even clinch pdp ticket in Benue. [/s]
Re: Photos Of Saraki Meeting With Wike, Ortom And Others In Kwara by alen4smith(m): 6:23pm On Jul 18, 2018
Johnnyessence:
by next week, governor ortom of benue state will decamp enmass to pdp. even doyin okupe will follow suit too.
governor ortom will decamp enmass?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Saraki Meeting With Wike, Ortom And Others In Kwara by Shegzo(m): 6:29pm On Jul 18, 2018
hmm politicians with dis their prank
Re: Photos Of Saraki Meeting With Wike, Ortom And Others In Kwara by viccgm: 6:42pm On Jul 18, 2018
Anything to send the daura man packing in 2019 is a welcome development.

I v a strategy to help PDP oust him/AFiiiiCc out come 2019. I will reveal it to them at the right time.

Please don't quote me oooo. Am not feeling fine oooooo.
Re: Photos Of Saraki Meeting With Wike, Ortom And Others In Kwara by Abass07(m): 6:44pm On Jul 18, 2018
Is that not Farouk, ifa tia. Ah! see where they are seeking power
Re: Photos Of Saraki Meeting With Wike, Ortom And Others In Kwara by slimfit1(m): 6:45pm On Jul 18, 2018
Kog45:
Sowore ko Sowore ni

Dino crew
Re: Photos Of Saraki Meeting With Wike, Ortom And Others In Kwara by slimfit1(m): 6:46pm On Jul 18, 2018
evy1:

Watch your father will return his loot soon.
Re: Photos Of Saraki Meeting With Wike, Ortom And Others In Kwara by aribisala0(m): 6:50pm On Jul 18, 2018
CharlotteFlair:
You forgot to add tinubu. That one is a thief of international dimension!
Tinubu is not a Thief.

He owns Lagos and receives his royalty payments by law. He is not foolish like Ibori and Dariye who transfer government money to their accounts like thugs.

Tinubu got two SANs one of whom is now the VP and the other super minister to sort it out. The worst that can happen is to block payments in the fuuture.

It is a shame but that is the reality

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Saraki Meeting With Wike, Ortom And Others In Kwara by Kingspin(m): 6:51pm On Jul 18, 2018
HungerBAD:
Interesting.

The west again the one they decide last time Nigeria is begging-out. We hope they decide well this time around.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Saraki Meeting With Wike, Ortom And Others In Kwara by HungerBAD: 6:52pm On Jul 18, 2018
Kingspin:
The west again the one they decide last time Nigeria is begging-out. We hope they decide well this time around.

Amen to this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Alaafin Visits Governor Seyi Makinde First Time In 10 Months / Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Appointment Of Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New DSS Boss / Rally For Bola Tinubu In Akure (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.