Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,817 members, 7,810,138 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:31 PM

Katsina Flood: Corpse Of Missing Bride Recovered In Niger Republic - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Katsina Flood: Corpse Of Missing Bride Recovered In Niger Republic (39338 Views)

SUV Of Missing Mum And Two Kids Pulled From River After 20years In U.S.(Pics) / The Corpse Of Sunday Ajayi, Anambra FRSC Commander Who Died In Accident / 'I Saw The Corpse Of Missing 3-Year-Old Boy At The Lagos Tanker Explosion Scene' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Katsina Flood: Corpse Of Missing Bride Recovered In Niger Republic by bsirwhyte: 4:51pm On Jul 18, 2018
Very sad!
May Allah bless the souls of the dead ones.
It seems that both naija citizens and nature itself is against Buhari's government.
If it is not bokoharam,
It will be Fulani herdsmen,
It it is not flood,
It will be thunder.
Oh Nigeria!
God Have Mercy
Re: Katsina Flood: Corpse Of Missing Bride Recovered In Niger Republic by modupe2: 4:55pm On Jul 18, 2018
May their souls RIP
Re: Katsina Flood: Corpse Of Missing Bride Recovered In Niger Republic by kokomilala(m): 5:09pm On Jul 18, 2018
This year 2018 is a kind of curious one. The number 18 is an ominous number. In the spiritual, its significance is packed. However, it also depends on how one perceives it.
In Nigeria, we seem to be in a state of unrelenting anomie. The killings, the lawlessness, state-sponsored murders, and now, the unverified bacterialogical terrorism unleashed on Nigerians. How come people are getting ill suddenly? At times, it's intractable. At least, I've witnessed it in Lagos and Abuja in the last 2 months.
Re: Katsina Flood: Corpse Of Missing Bride Recovered In Niger Republic by Turantula(m): 5:17pm On Jul 18, 2018
Na dem dem
Re: Katsina Flood: Corpse Of Missing Bride Recovered In Niger Republic by Chekkitapp: 5:22pm On Jul 18, 2018
Do you own a car? Do you find it frustrating to process your claims? Aqilee sets you up in 2 simple steps and processes your claims within 24hrs so you can get back on the road. Sign up here http://www.aqilee.com/signup
#nigeria #ghana #motor #insurance #motorinsurance #car #claims #claim #steps
Re: Katsina Flood: Corpse Of Missing Bride Recovered In Niger Republic by Ijaya123: 5:47pm On Jul 18, 2018
neweraomo:
Is there any good news in Nigeria again ?

Yes. Unfortunately, good news is no news. Bad news travel faster.
Re: Katsina Flood: Corpse Of Missing Bride Recovered In Niger Republic by Ijaya123: 5:49pm On Jul 18, 2018
Benblaq:
Is it that we cannot stay a day without bad news in Nigeria again??

Ever since APC came into power, somebody cannot enjoy anything in peace again. Three days after wedding then comes mourning.

Where can I get my PVC in PH and Calabar?

So APC is now in control of rain in Nigeria?
Re: Katsina Flood: Corpse Of Missing Bride Recovered In Niger Republic by emenezer(m): 5:51pm On Jul 18, 2018
Too bad.... RIP
Re: Katsina Flood: Corpse Of Missing Bride Recovered In Niger Republic by Cumtroller: 6:19pm On Jul 18, 2018
She simply travelled abroad. By Sea.
Re: Katsina Flood: Corpse Of Missing Bride Recovered In Niger Republic by TeetoEsq(m): 6:27pm On Jul 18, 2018
may such flood sweeps away Buhari to cameroun
Re: Katsina Flood: Corpse Of Missing Bride Recovered In Niger Republic by Ade3000yrs(m): 6:47pm On Jul 18, 2018
Hmmm i weak o
Re: Katsina Flood: Corpse Of Missing Bride Recovered In Niger Republic by Deltatoto: 6:50pm On Jul 18, 2018
ogunwale321:
The remains of Hindatu Yahaya, a young girl who got married three days before the flood in Jibia town in Katsina, which eventually swept her away, have been recovered in Niger Republic. Husband of the deceased, Malam Sani Yahaya, told the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) on Wednesday in Jibia.

“The Corpse of my missing wife was retrieved at Girka village in Mada-Rumfa town of Niger Republic,” he said, with emotions flowing in his voice. Yahaya said that the flood occurred on Monday night at about 2:00am, cleared his house and took
away his wife.

“We searched in the river and rubles of the collapse walls of my house and the houses of our neighbours but could not locate her.
“As we are searching, we got a phone call from people that are helping us in Mada-Rumfa town of Niger Republic, that the corpse of a young woman has been retrieved from the river that pass through their town.
“We rushed to the town and discovered that it was the remains of my wife that was fished out of the river. “We collected her dead body and brought her back to Jibia town, where we buried her in accordance with Islamic injunctions” he said.
Yahaya said that for past three days, he had not been able to eat because of the trauma of missing his new wife that was with him for only three days.

Source:https://www.infonewsnigeria.com/discussion/2023/katsina-flood-corpse-of-missing-bride-recovered-in-niger-republic?new=1

a vote for Buhari is a vote for natural disaster if you vote him again the flood will come back and carry u
Re: Katsina Flood: Corpse Of Missing Bride Recovered In Niger Republic by YaksonFCA(m): 6:51pm On Jul 18, 2018
So sad. RIP
Re: Katsina Flood: Corpse Of Missing Bride Recovered In Niger Republic by FarahAideed: 6:52pm On Jul 18, 2018
Kingkamba:
buhari might not be a nigerian grin grin grin grin grin grin

Buhari is notvfoem Daura but Maradi in Niger republic
Re: Katsina Flood: Corpse Of Missing Bride Recovered In Niger Republic by Jabioro: 7:44pm On Jul 18, 2018
Cross border death..
Re: Katsina Flood: Corpse Of Missing Bride Recovered In Niger Republic by krisdzhon: 8:07pm On Jul 18, 2018
slimfit1:
Flood in the desert.

"... the Information Officer in charge of the local government, Sa’ad
Suleiman, said the situation was aggravated by those
building structures on
water channels and
dumping of refuse in
drains."
https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2018/07/17/flood-kills-44-destroys-500-houses-in-katsina/amp/
Re: Katsina Flood: Corpse Of Missing Bride Recovered In Niger Republic by sapeleboi(m): 8:20pm On Jul 18, 2018
I must learn how to swim because I don't kown what next or maybe God is planning to swipe the world with water again angry
Re: Katsina Flood: Corpse Of Missing Bride Recovered In Niger Republic by Henon: 9:51pm On Jul 18, 2018
Quality20:
innalillahi wa innailayhi rajiun. She died a martyr,. May Allah forgive her shortcomings. Ameen. This truly and realistically is far better a way than those dying while fornicating with ppls wifes and daughters or other sinful ways
Please, no vex, explain to me, what made her a martyr?

1 Like

Re: Katsina Flood: Corpse Of Missing Bride Recovered In Niger Republic by faites(f): 10:00am On Jul 19, 2018
Quality20:
innalillahi wa innailayhi rajiun. She died a martyr,. May Allah forgive her shortcomings. Ameen. This truly and realistically is far better a way than those dying while fornicating with ppls wifes and daughters or other sinful ways

I think your brain is filled with sawdust.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Decaying Underbelly Of Calabar, Nigeria’s ‘Cleanest City’ / Avoid These 20 English Words When In Other Countries / Dorcas Shola Fapson Escapes Kidnapping & Rape From Taxify Driver (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.