Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

Kingsley Amafibe Contesting For Delta State House Of Assembly - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kingsley Amafibe Contesting For Delta State House Of Assembly (24204 Views)

Kingsley Amafibe Congratulates Tinubu, Oborevwori On Inauguration / IPC appoints Amb. Kingsley Amafibe as peace and conflict resolution Director / Kingsley Amafibe, Bashir Ahmad Bag Nigeria Youth Achievers Awards (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kingsley Amafibe Contesting For Delta State House Of Assembly by Deltatoto: 6:45pm On Jul 18, 2018
soliddust2020:
I hope this guy don go kiss Hilary and okowa yansh if not nothing for dis guy.
who tell u?its Inec election also with what happened in ekiti okowa will be fair.other parties are watching
Re: Kingsley Amafibe Contesting For Delta State House Of Assembly by GistFullGround: 6:57pm On Jul 18, 2018
Since Babangida made Asaba part of Delta State and its capital to satisfy his wife, Miriam, Igbo people now believe they are Deltans.

Imagine, Igbo people trying to take over and Deltans are doing mumu

Anioma State MUST be carved out so they can go

Igbos are like locust; they spread uncontrolled!

Re: Kingsley Amafibe Contesting For Delta State House Of Assembly by wilsonm(m): 7:08pm On Jul 18, 2018
Apc is the best party in Nigeria, pdp is already a dead party.

Earn millions of naira per months from konga affiliate program, you can promote their products on your website or on social media and get 9% commission per sales, follow the link below to get started.Https://konga.postaffilatepro.com/affiliates/signup.php?kid=wilson741
Re: Kingsley Amafibe Contesting For Delta State House Of Assembly by Almunjid(m): 7:42pm On Jul 18, 2018
Him poster self na color riot! Lol
Re: Kingsley Amafibe Contesting For Delta State House Of Assembly by soliddust2020: 7:43pm On Jul 18, 2018
Deltatoto:
who tell u?its Inec election also with what happened in ekiti okowa will be fair.other parties are watching

Shey na inec wan run pdp primaries? This guy no go fit be pdp flag bearer except them okowa endorse am simple.
Re: Kingsley Amafibe Contesting For Delta State House Of Assembly by Deltatoto: 7:51pm On Jul 18, 2018
soliddust2020:

Shey na inec wan run pdp primaries? This guy no go fit be pdp flag bearer except them okowa endorse am simple.
i understand u well but I’m only telling u okowa dem no go run thgs with impunity cos oshimole is looking for credible ppl to use broda no be joke o Apc ready to fund any sellable candidate now.okowa knows so he will be very careful in deciding else d fight go tire am
Re: Kingsley Amafibe Contesting For Delta State House Of Assembly by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jul 18, 2018
GLeesMODEL:
@alexreports

2019 POLLS:
AMB. KINGSLEY AMAFIBE GOES TO DELTA STATE HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY

The Ika North Constituency in the oil rich Delta state has discovered a perfect representation at the state house of Assembly, as youth groups and several organisations reinstate their support for Ambassador Kingsley Amafibe and his vision to represent the Ika north constituency at the Delta state House of Assembly.

Amb. Kingsley Amafibe who is an aspirant under the PDP umbrella is known by all to be a selfless youth, a daunted servant of the people and a perfect example of a vibrant leader.

In view of the recently passed "not too young to run" act, several young aspirants, with notable visionary prospects has assumed the position of liberating the people from beaucratic leadership into creative/proactive leadership, as well as inclusive representation. However, Amb. Kingsley is one of such.

As the organiser of Peace Achievers Awards and his involvement in several peace related campaigns and delegations in Nigeria and Africa, Amb. Kingsley is hopeful that these capabilities will be used to improve the development of his constituency, stating that where is peace, there is progress".

Still reviewing the impacts, inputs and mission of Amb. Amafibe ahead of the 2019 polls in Delta state house of assembly, it will be important to carefully state that his commitment to youth empowerment has made infallible impacts in Nigeria. As the founder and president of Miss Ambassador for Peace, several girls have been empowered and supported to discover their values and also mentor others through several skills acquisition programs nationally and internationally. This organisation has provided opportunities for several girls any youths to reach the peak of their desires especially through international tours and representations.

Amb. Amafibe is a hardworking youth who has left no stone unturned in his cravings to be resourceful and relevant to humanity. He is the publisher of Alpha Plus Lifestyle Magazine; a leading publication in Nigeria and he is also the the organiser of the South South Leadership Advancement Award; an award that has played several roles in appraising and applauding good leadership in the south south region of our nation. As the organiser of such award on leadership advancement, the people of the Ika North constituency are glad to have eventually discovered a true and perfect representation.

However, the call to represent his people at the state house of assembly is a movement to engage significant change, especially with the support and influence of showbiz and media campaign.

The notable achievements of Amb. Kingsley has earned him several recognitions, honours and awards, both nationally and internationally.
He is Indeed an eye to the blind, an ear to the deaf and a life to every dead structure, institution and vision in Ika North constituency of Delta state

http://www.alexreports.info/2018/07/popular-abuja-based-showbiz.html?m=1

Na God father for delta state get ticket. If em give u, Then u go n enjoy. grin..........Or else ur wasting ur time.
Re: Kingsley Amafibe Contesting For Delta State House Of Assembly by chibuthanks: 8:28pm On Jul 18, 2018
[quote author=soliddust2020 post=69498786]I hope this guy don go kiss Hilary and okowa yansh if not nothing for dis guy. [u sabi delta politics wella and na okowa lga 4 dat mata
Re: Kingsley Amafibe Contesting For Delta State House Of Assembly by soliddust2020: 8:50pm On Jul 18, 2018
Deltatoto:
i understand u well but I’m only telling u okowa dem no go run thgs with impunity cos oshimole is looking for credible ppl to use broda no be joke o Apc ready to fund any sellable candidate now.okowa knows so he will be very careful in deciding else d fight go tire am

Apc no fit win house of assembly for okowa LGA, ika north na okowa strong zone. I wish APC fit give okowa small heat during this 2019 election.
Re: Kingsley Amafibe Contesting For Delta State House Of Assembly by Deltatoto: 8:55pm On Jul 18, 2018
soliddust2020:

Apc no fit win house of assembly for okowa LGA, ika north na okowa strong zone. I wish APC fit give okowa small heat during this 2019 election.
u r very correct sha.
Re: Kingsley Amafibe Contesting For Delta State House Of Assembly by Pentools(m): 9:08pm On Jul 18, 2018
yorubaboiy:
durable installation#Windowblinds#mindblowin artpainting#3Dpanels #wallpaper#Generalpainting#LaminatedFurnitures#POPceilingsinstallations,which can stand with test of time at affordable price
Please Call Or Whatzap Ola 08166712482

Nice job u gat there if they are truly yours...
Wia u base?
Re: Kingsley Amafibe Contesting For Delta State House Of Assembly by tiger28: 9:21pm On Jul 18, 2018
I knew it!!! Soon as i saw OVER AGGRADIZATION, I knew its gotta be alex report
Re: Kingsley Amafibe Contesting For Delta State House Of Assembly by Myself2(m): 12:15am On Jul 19, 2018
It's his right o contest.
That makes it two people now dreaming of dethroning Hon Tony Elekeokwuri who is the present representative.
Even Urumqi cannot edge him out, not to talk of you bro.
Elekeokwuri is Okowa's boy and eyes at the assembly
Re: Kingsley Amafibe Contesting For Delta State House Of Assembly by soliddust2020: 3:58am On Jul 19, 2018
Deltatoto:
u r very correct sha.

Ur moniker is crazy tho, r u a guy or lady?
Re: Kingsley Amafibe Contesting For Delta State House Of Assembly by yorubaboiy: 7:38am On Jul 19, 2018
Pentools:

Nice job u gat there if they are truly yours... Wia u base?
lagos
Re: Kingsley Amafibe Contesting For Delta State House Of Assembly by Deltatoto: 8:02am On Jul 19, 2018
soliddust2020:

Ur moniker is crazy tho, r u a guy or lady?
my broda I get the two thgs o upcoming bobrisky
Re: Kingsley Amafibe Contesting For Delta State House Of Assembly by soliddust2020: 8:21am On Jul 19, 2018
Deltatoto:
my broda I get the two thgs o upcoming bobrisky

Hehehehehehe. Enjoy the best of both world.
Re: Kingsley Amafibe Contesting For Delta State House Of Assembly by 400billionman: 1:39pm On Jul 19, 2018
Ambassador to which country?

Is it Aba or Onitsha?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ugonna Alison-madueke Says Internet Photos Mischievous / Fayose Says Fulani Herdsmen Are “terrorists”, Tells Buhari What To Do / N30bn Benin Stormwater Project Is A Fraud - Obaseki Vows To Probe It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.