Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,782 members, 7,820,742 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

Man Celebrates As His Wife Walked Out Of This Ghastly Accident Alive Today(pics) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Man Celebrates As His Wife Walked Out Of This Ghastly Accident Alive Today(pics) (50023 Views)

"My Wife Walked Out Of This Accident Without A Single Scratch" / A Lady Came Out Alive From This Ghastly Accident While Traveling For Easter.PICS / A Pastor Survived This Ghastly Motor Accident In Benue State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Celebrates As His Wife Walked Out Of This Ghastly Accident Alive Today(pics) by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jul 18, 2018
Naso
Re: Man Celebrates As His Wife Walked Out Of This Ghastly Accident Alive Today(pics) by abike12(f): 6:22pm On Jul 18, 2018
oh wow. i rejoice with them o
Re: Man Celebrates As His Wife Walked Out Of This Ghastly Accident Alive Today(pics) by Austema(m): 6:22pm On Jul 18, 2018
pafo:
Nothing ghastly here. Anyone with seat belt on will walk out of this with minor or no injury.
a man called Jude Nname composed a song and titled it ''why cant you say thank you''
and so I ask you; why cant you say thank you?

1 Like

Re: Man Celebrates As His Wife Walked Out Of This Ghastly Accident Alive Today(pics) by Cumtroller: 6:22pm On Jul 18, 2018
Death is inevitable. Prepare yourself
Re: Man Celebrates As His Wife Walked Out Of This Ghastly Accident Alive Today(pics) by oluwasegun007(m): 6:22pm On Jul 18, 2018
Congrats bro... Pls take her for checkup ooo
Re: Man Celebrates As His Wife Walked Out Of This Ghastly Accident Alive Today(pics) by akinszz: 6:24pm On Jul 18, 2018
Austindark:
Nigerian roads are simply death traps.
How do you build a road with those gullies at the sides without side guilds to protect users.

This is really insane.
no road is as smooth as that express ... best in Nigeria.... no potholes... press throttle down till you reach heaven grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Celebrates As His Wife Walked Out Of This Ghastly Accident Alive Today(pics) by Flatties: 6:24pm On Jul 18, 2018
Austindark:
How do you build a road with those gullies at the sides without side guilds to protect users.

This is really insane.

to be sincere this particular road is among the best in Nigeria, if this is a death trap then every road is a death trap.
Re: Man Celebrates As His Wife Walked Out Of This Ghastly Accident Alive Today(pics) by momodub: 6:24pm On Jul 18, 2018
Austindark:

This is really insane.
I tire o see open gutter near express
Re: Man Celebrates As His Wife Walked Out Of This Ghastly Accident Alive Today(pics) by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jul 18, 2018
Whats there to lie abt?
Ibrofem:

People can lie shaa.... You saw it indeed grin

1 Like

Re: Man Celebrates As His Wife Walked Out Of This Ghastly Accident Alive Today(pics) by mechanics(m): 6:27pm On Jul 18, 2018
Thank God no life was lost.
Re: Man Celebrates As His Wife Walked Out Of This Ghastly Accident Alive Today(pics) by zukky1(m): 6:28pm On Jul 18, 2018
To God be the glory...Take care!
Re: Man Celebrates As His Wife Walked Out Of This Ghastly Accident Alive Today(pics) by Flatties: 6:29pm On Jul 18, 2018
akinszz:
no road is as smooth as that express ... best in Nigeria.... no potholes... press throttle down till you reach heaven grin
bro you dey there...

after city gate while driving I looked at my speedometer and saw 160 shocked I had to advice my self

2 Likes

Re: Man Celebrates As His Wife Walked Out Of This Ghastly Accident Alive Today(pics) by Jflex07(m): 6:29pm On Jul 18, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
grin
grin
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
grin
chai pussy my nigga grin
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
grin
grin
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
grin
chai pussy my nigga

1 Like

Re: Man Celebrates As His Wife Walked Out Of This Ghastly Accident Alive Today(pics) by Pataccess(f): 6:29pm On Jul 18, 2018
all glory to GOD
Re: Man Celebrates As His Wife Walked Out Of This Ghastly Accident Alive Today(pics) by ogolomachi(f): 6:31pm On Jul 18, 2018
Angels indeed.... Angels wey no fit avoid the accident n car damage, carry am jump gutter, ur time just ain't up ma'am
Re: Man Celebrates As His Wife Walked Out Of This Ghastly Accident Alive Today(pics) by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jul 18, 2018
It's a simple low speed roll over into a small ditch in a modern vehicle. Of course it's not going to be deadly if seat belts are worn and crumple zones are still intact.

On the other hand Madam is still set sha and she no go free for the young ones grin
Re: Man Celebrates As His Wife Walked Out Of This Ghastly Accident Alive Today(pics) by delman88(m): 6:31pm On Jul 18, 2018
Ibrofem:

People can lie shaa.... You saw it indeed grin

Bcus you didnt see it doesnt mean someone else wont

1 Like

Re: Man Celebrates As His Wife Walked Out Of This Ghastly Accident Alive Today(pics) by olabayemiji(m): 6:31pm On Jul 18, 2018
Thank God for her Life, May God continue to Protect US....
Re: Man Celebrates As His Wife Walked Out Of This Ghastly Accident Alive Today(pics) by sapeleboi(m): 6:32pm On Jul 18, 2018
God is great
Re: Man Celebrates As His Wife Walked Out Of This Ghastly Accident Alive Today(pics) by ogolomachi(f): 6:32pm On Jul 18, 2018
post=69499032:
GOD IS WONDERFUL.
JESUS SAVES!
where was the same Jesus when the odetola incident happened, busy with something else then?
Re: Man Celebrates As His Wife Walked Out Of This Ghastly Accident Alive Today(pics) by akinszz: 6:35pm On Jul 18, 2018
Igbos:

bro you dey there...

after city gate while driving I looked at my speedometer and saw 160 shocked I had to advice my self
driving is sweet on that road but fastest way to heaven

1 Like

Re: Man Celebrates As His Wife Walked Out Of This Ghastly Accident Alive Today(pics) by YaksonFCA(m): 6:44pm On Jul 18, 2018
Congratulations
Re: Man Celebrates As His Wife Walked Out Of This Ghastly Accident Alive Today(pics) by LazyNairalander(m): 6:53pm On Jul 18, 2018
God win!

check my SIGNATURE
Re: Man Celebrates As His Wife Walked Out Of This Ghastly Accident Alive Today(pics) by patexcool(f): 6:59pm On Jul 18, 2018
our God is a good God
Re: Man Celebrates As His Wife Walked Out Of This Ghastly Accident Alive Today(pics) by AnanseK(m): 7:03pm On Jul 18, 2018
Austindark:

This is really insane.

Road users also need to be careful and responsible drivers. Don’t just depend on guilds to protect you.
Re: Man Celebrates As His Wife Walked Out Of This Ghastly Accident Alive Today(pics) by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jul 18, 2018
Gossipblogger:
A Nigerian Man on Facebook is currently celebrating, after his dear wife survived a Terrible accident that Somersaulted their car in Abuja Today, According to Onoride Kevin his wife was on her way to work when a speeding car clashed with her own along airport road, her own plunged into the Gutter while the other somersaulted, According to him no life was lost, just few injuries.. He shared the photos and captioned:

''and I will give MY angels charge over you so you would not dash your foot against a stone... " and so the almighty God preserved the life of my wife this morning as a fast moving car hit her car from behind as she was driving to work on the airport road Abuja ....

...and the hosts of angels carried the car over the huge gutter to the other side while the other car sommersualted into the gutter. We thank God no life was lost but a few injuries here and there..Only God can can do this.. TO YOU ALONE WE GIVE THE PRAISE!!!

From Ebiwali---
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/07/man-celebrates-as-his-wife-walked-out.html

If she died, They would blame their village people or the devil or both grin.
Re: Man Celebrates As His Wife Walked Out Of This Ghastly Accident Alive Today(pics) by Sagay212: 7:14pm On Jul 18, 2018
I knew it had to be abuja from the road. they just have smooth roads but very boring and annoying state with annoying people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Celebrates As His Wife Walked Out Of This Ghastly Accident Alive Today(pics) by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jul 18, 2018
Thank God for her life.
Re: Man Celebrates As His Wife Walked Out Of This Ghastly Accident Alive Today(pics) by madgoat(m): 7:34pm On Jul 18, 2018
Hmmmmm... Dont celebrate so soon. She might still pass on from internal bleeding/injuries. #fact
Re: Man Celebrates As His Wife Walked Out Of This Ghastly Accident Alive Today(pics) by nextstep(m): 7:38pm On Jul 18, 2018
Fast car hits another car, transferring its momentum.
Car in front goes faster over drainage, car in back loses momentum and tumbles into gutter.

And we are here invoking angels... She's lucky for sure that physics worked in her favor...
Perhaps if we put guardrails on highways, and cover up open drains, we won't have to rely so much on angels to prevent deaths.
Re: Man Celebrates As His Wife Walked Out Of This Ghastly Accident Alive Today(pics) by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jul 18, 2018
Thank God for your life
Re: Man Celebrates As His Wife Walked Out Of This Ghastly Accident Alive Today(pics) by Buffalowings3(m): 7:44pm On Jul 18, 2018
Austindark:

This is really insane.

Pls stop being reasonable grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Accident Along Abaji-Lokoja Highway, 16 People Burnt To Death (Graphic Pix) / At Least 3 Burnt To Death In Benue After 2 Tankers Crashed In Ukum Lga(graphic) / What I Witnessed In Oshodi Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.