Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:24 AM

Nelson Mandela Day: Obama Gives Life Changing Speech On Annual Lecture - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Nelson Mandela Day: Obama Gives Life Changing Speech On Annual Lecture (23320 Views)

Putin’s Speech On Annexation: What Exactly Did He Say? / Photos Of Nelson Mandela's Lookalike Go Viral / South Africa Buries Nelson Mandela's Wife, Winnie Mandela Today Aimed Tears (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nelson Mandela Day: Obama Gives Life Changing Speech On Annual Lecture by dante57: 12:37am On Jul 19, 2018
The greatest black man

Bulletproof webmail all inbox delivery unlimited. Check my sigi for me contact
Re: Nelson Mandela Day: Obama Gives Life Changing Speech On Annual Lecture by Abbeybailey(m): 1:43am On Jul 19, 2018
sirzent:
AMERICA MISSES YOU.
We surely do. From a well loved two time overwhelming elected POTUS to a vile racist and pathological lying buffoon.
Re: Nelson Mandela Day: Obama Gives Life Changing Speech On Annual Lecture by Abbeybailey(m): 1:44am On Jul 19, 2018
wonlasewonimi:

If Obama had committed half the atrocities of Drumpf, he would be dead and buried by now.

People in the shithole are full of shiit.. Please ignore them.
Gbam.
Re: Nelson Mandela Day: Obama Gives Life Changing Speech On Annual Lecture by Abbeybailey(m): 1:47am On Jul 19, 2018
Black man syndrome of pulling a very successful Black man down while worshipping a racist pig named Trump. None of the noise makers here can obtain a US visa under the regime of the racist pig because he doesn't want your kind from a shiiithole country in America. He prefers people from Norway but the blockheads kisses the Orange a*s of the Racist pig.

1 Like

Re: Nelson Mandela Day: Obama Gives Life Changing Speech On Annual Lecture by Abbeybailey(m): 2:05am On Jul 19, 2018
kinibigdeal:

Thank God you understand. All those fake News will try hard to portray his fading reputation. Obama is an evil genius hell bent to destroy the world through UN New world order. The fake News will portray him and paint Trump bad
Fading reputation, obviously what you are smoking is not good for your mental health. Obama was just named the best president in recent America history while the Orange pig you worship was last. Obama was twice overwhelmingly elected by both electoral votes and popular votes. Till date, his approval number is sky high compared to the racist we have in America now. With guys like you, Nigeria is eternally doomed.

1 Like

Re: Nelson Mandela Day: Obama Gives Life Changing Speech On Annual Lecture by panafrican(m): 5:18am On Jul 19, 2018
Need to read all his speech to make sure he did not come to Africa again to tell us we must make room for gay people in our society.
Re: Nelson Mandela Day: Obama Gives Life Changing Speech On Annual Lecture by RealMillennial(m): 6:57am On Jul 19, 2018
sirzent:
AMERICA MISSES YOU.
Creative Arts
Re: Nelson Mandela Day: Obama Gives Life Changing Speech On Annual Lecture by tolexy007(m): 9:28am On Jul 19, 2018
sweet talk as usual but bad mind......
Re: Nelson Mandela Day: Obama Gives Life Changing Speech On Annual Lecture by LastDays777: 1:57pm On Jul 27, 2018
fowoyokolawole:
you guys should Google the Mandela effect on YouTube, and you will be shocked

Glad to see a Nigerian familiar with the Mandela effect.

Is there any changes peculiar to Nigeria or Africa you know about?
Re: Nelson Mandela Day: Obama Gives Life Changing Speech On Annual Lecture by fowoyokolawole(m): 6:33pm On Jul 27, 2018
LastDays777:

Glad to see a Nigerian familiar with the Mandela effect.

Is there any changes peculiar to Nigeria or Africa you know about?
I have been trying to think of any. But I suggest if we can get some of our old Nigerian movie if we will see if anything changed.
Re: Nelson Mandela Day: Obama Gives Life Changing Speech On Annual Lecture by LastDays777: 7:56pm On Jul 27, 2018
fowoyokolawole:
I have been trying to think of any. But I suggest if we can get some of our old Nigerian movie if we will see if anything changed.

Yeah especially movies we watched repeatedly. I didn't believe the Mandela effect until I saw the "bible Mandela effect KJV" version. That was the one that hooked me. I was blown away.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yoweri Museveni: Life Cannot Stop Because We Banned Facebook / South Africa's Military Ends Hijab Ban For Muslims / Biden ‘Asks Zelensky To Show Willingness For Talks With Putin’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.