Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,536 members, 7,819,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

Meet Mercy Little Smith Who Has Sex Everyday (Ghanaian Actress) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Mercy Little Smith Who Has Sex Everyday (Ghanaian Actress) (108211 Views)

Vandora: Before My Boyfriend Has Sex With Me, He Must Get My Permission / Lanre Gentry Throws Shade At Mercy Aigbe: "When A Woman Has Sex With Many Men" / Curvy Ghanaian Actress, Joselyn Dumas Looks Stunning In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Mercy Little Smith Who Has Sex Everyday (Ghanaian Actress) by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jul 18, 2018
How is this curvy? This is shapeless!!
Re: Meet Mercy Little Smith Who Has Sex Everyday (Ghanaian Actress) by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jul 18, 2018
FlirtyKaren:
Ghanaian actress Mercy Little of the local TV series “Efiewura” whose full names Mercy Little Smith has revealed that there is no day she can stay without having sex.

According to the actress, speaking in an exclusive interview on Accra Fm with host Nana Romeo said that she doesn’t feel comfortable without sex in a day and went on to list the three things she can never stay away from in a day and obviously, it included sex.

“ I drink water, food, and sex. Plus size ladies are happy with sex because the body is big and any part of the body you touch gets us to feel for sex.”

She was later asked her favourite sex position where she revealed that her favourite position was “Doggy style”

“My best sex position is ‘Dodgy Style’, with that position I bounce well and kneel down and that is what brings out the best in me as a woman in bed “ she explained. When asked if she offers sex for roles in movies she replied with a big no.

“My body may be attractive but I don’t just give it out anyhow. I respect my body and the woman in me so I don’t offer it to producers”.

https://lailasnews.com/i-cant-stay-a-day-without-sex-ghanaian-actress-mercy-little/

I see no curve.
Re: Meet Mercy Little Smith Who Has Sex Everyday (Ghanaian Actress) by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jul 18, 2018
what kinda Ugly creature is this? i would rather drink monkey urine than get Aquinted with this creature.
Re: Meet Mercy Little Smith Who Has Sex Everyday (Ghanaian Actress) by tunary(m): 7:18pm On Jul 18, 2018
abbaapple:
angry
Spits! undecided
too hilarious
Re: Meet Mercy Little Smith Who Has Sex Everyday (Ghanaian Actress) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 7:28pm On Jul 18, 2018
Sex is life, so good.
Re: Meet Mercy Little Smith Who Has Sex Everyday (Ghanaian Actress) by reorex: 7:38pm On Jul 18, 2018
lekkan:
God forbid I marry this kind of Okulumekekpekus

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nmve2Lkf4Y0
Re: Meet Mercy Little Smith Who Has Sex Everyday (Ghanaian Actress) by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jul 18, 2018
you never married you no dey give your body out anyhow how come you dey Bleep everyday you get spiritual husband
Re: Meet Mercy Little Smith Who Has Sex Everyday (Ghanaian Actress) by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jul 18, 2018
you never married you no dey give your body out anyhow how come you dey Bleep everyday you get spiritual husband
Re: Meet Mercy Little Smith Who Has Sex Everyday (Ghanaian Actress) by chic2pimp(m): 7:54pm On Jul 18, 2018
HungerBAD:
My prayer everyday?

Never to meet a woman like this.

The stupid ones that boast that they will kill her type with sex,are the ones we usually read about with headlines like " MAN DIES IN HOTEL WITH A WOMAN"

Look at her?how can a normal man satisfy this one?

grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Meet Mercy Little Smith Who Has Sex Everyday (Ghanaian Actress) by anigold(m): 8:02pm On Jul 18, 2018
FlirtyKaren:
Ghanaian actress Mercy Little of the local TV series “Efiewura” whose full names Mercy Little Smith has revealed that there is no day she can stay without having sex.

According to the actress, speaking in an exclusive interview on Accra Fm with host Nana Romeo said that she doesn’t feel comfortable without sex in a day and went on to list the three things she can never stay away from in a day and obviously, it included sex.

“ I drink water, food, and sex. Plus size ladies are happy with sex because the body is big and any part of the body you touch gets us to feel for sex.”

She was later asked her favourite sex position where she revealed that her favourite position was “Doggy style”

“My best sex position is ‘Dodgy Style’, with that position I bounce well and kneel down and that is what brings out the best in me as a woman in bed “ she explained. When asked if she offers sex for roles in movies she replied with a big no.

“My body may be attractive but I don’t just give it out anyhow. I respect my body and the woman in me so I don’t offer it to producers”.

https://lailasnews.com/i-cant-stay-a-day-without-sex-ghanaian-actress-mercy-little/

I don't offer it to producers u mean it grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Meet Mercy Little Smith Who Has Sex Everyday (Ghanaian Actress) by newoffer: 8:23pm On Jul 18, 2018
is mortar not meant for pounding?
Re: Meet Mercy Little Smith Who Has Sex Everyday (Ghanaian Actress) by chubinwa(m): 8:31pm On Jul 18, 2018
your body attractive? hell no.
Re: Meet Mercy Little Smith Who Has Sex Everyday (Ghanaian Actress) by potonicomf(m): 8:47pm On Jul 18, 2018
Wetin dat man dy do on top that place
Re: Meet Mercy Little Smith Who Has Sex Everyday (Ghanaian Actress) by Anfieldster(m): 8:52pm On Jul 18, 2018
U don't mean it Arse hole!
Even on ur period?
Re: Meet Mercy Little Smith Who Has Sex Everyday (Ghanaian Actress) by dROC1: 8:52pm On Jul 18, 2018
FisifunKododada:
grin She looks more like a RESPONSIBILITY than a WOMAN. grin

Lmao

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Mercy Little Smith Who Has Sex Everyday (Ghanaian Actress) by joinnow: 9:04pm On Jul 18, 2018
Na this kind one. My lecturer then go call
Extra ordinary human and elephant
Re: Meet Mercy Little Smith Who Has Sex Everyday (Ghanaian Actress) by EmekaBlue(m): 9:33pm On Jul 18, 2018
Iffa hear. Ur husband go dey run na
Re: Meet Mercy Little Smith Who Has Sex Everyday (Ghanaian Actress) by Pinkie2018(f): 9:34pm On Jul 18, 2018
She's a big girl. Person fit dies untop her matter
Re: Meet Mercy Little Smith Who Has Sex Everyday (Ghanaian Actress) by Pinkie2018(f): 9:34pm On Jul 18, 2018
She's a big girl.Person fit dies untop her matter
She's a big girl.Person fit die untop her matter
Re: Meet Mercy Little Smith Who Has Sex Everyday (Ghanaian Actress) by Pinkie2018(f): 9:36pm On Jul 18, 2018
She's a big girl.Person fit die ontop her matter
Re: Meet Mercy Little Smith Who Has Sex Everyday (Ghanaian Actress) by mikron(m): 9:40pm On Jul 18, 2018
I sight u chinwetalu agu on top of her ukwu.
Re: Meet Mercy Little Smith Who Has Sex Everyday (Ghanaian Actress) by Nickymezor(f): 9:41pm On Jul 18, 2018
Ok, gud fr her.
Re: Meet Mercy Little Smith Who Has Sex Everyday (Ghanaian Actress) by toluwalopsy(f): 9:53pm On Jul 18, 2018
HungerBAD:
My prayer everyday?

The stupid ones that boast that they will kill her type with sex,are the ones we usually read about with headlines like " MAN DIES IN HOTEL WITH A WOMAN"

OMG! I don't even know what to type again. There's an iota of truth in this your funny comment. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Mercy Little Smith Who Has Sex Everyday (Ghanaian Actress) by NERDYDREAMS(m): 9:55pm On Jul 18, 2018
becos they have swear for you grin
Re: Meet Mercy Little Smith Who Has Sex Everyday (Ghanaian Actress) by Roozzaay(m): 10:01pm On Jul 18, 2018
And 98.4% of those viewing this now are M undecided undecided
Re: Meet Mercy Little Smith Who Has Sex Everyday (Ghanaian Actress) by masks(m): 10:18pm On Jul 18, 2018
HungerBAD:
My prayer everyday?

lol....

1 Like

Re: Meet Mercy Little Smith Who Has Sex Everyday (Ghanaian Actress) by AceDomino(m): 10:54pm On Jul 18, 2018
Ovoko
Re: Meet Mercy Little Smith Who Has Sex Everyday (Ghanaian Actress) by ahamonyeka(m): 11:11pm On Jul 18, 2018
is that man chiwetalagu
Re: Meet Mercy Little Smith Who Has Sex Everyday (Ghanaian Actress) by tomakint: 11:47pm On Jul 18, 2018
HungerBAD:
My prayer everyday?

Oh boy I have to quote this guy on this one cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy I know of guys that are experts in "slaughtering" her types in bed. Learn from them....... grin grin cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures From Obi Cubana Mother's Burial / New Photos Of Jet Li At The Premiere Of 'Mulan' Movie / Nana Akosua Hanson's "No Bra Day" Photo Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.