Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,522 members, 7,812,628 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:26 PM

Ekiti Election: PDP Nwc Gets Hard Facts, Reconfirms That INEC Doctored Results - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti Election: PDP Nwc Gets Hard Facts, Reconfirms That INEC Doctored Results (64003 Views)

Bayelsa Polls: Protest In Front Of INEC Office Over Alleged Doctored Results / Chicago State University Reconfirms Tinubu's Certificate / Buhari Directs INEC To declare doctored results - PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti Election: PDP Nwc Gets Hard Facts, Reconfirms That INEC Doctored Results by Johnnyessence(m): 9:26am On Jul 19, 2018
Caseless:
grin
You went missing after the results were announced. grin
no
Re: Ekiti Election: PDP Nwc Gets Hard Facts, Reconfirms That INEC Doctored Results by Johnnyessence(m): 9:26am On Jul 19, 2018
Caseless:
grin
no
Re: Ekiti Election: PDP Nwc Gets Hard Facts, Reconfirms That INEC Doctored Results by Nobody: 9:36am On Jul 19, 2018
frowland:

Evidence is evidence. Why do they spread the news of inducement, police harrassment and not result meddling?. Look I have the right to think for myself and use my own brain. Nobody should think for me as am not daft.
They should go to court with their so called 'secret evidence', at the end we will still know what it is. Abi na for envelope the Judge will receive the evidence?
Think for ur self in a manner that would be useful to u and not thinking stupidly like a member of nIPOB.

"" They should go to court with their so called 'secret evidence', at the end we will still know what it is. Abi na for envelope the Judge will receive the evidence?""

STOP furthering ur Silidity. Evidence are presented in court n not in newpapers, It's It's a very important card a player keeps close to his chest until the very right time. INEC are already on the edge because they do not know which evidence that PDP has already n thus will receive each evidence as a shock in court and it will be far more difficult for them to defend it there and then inside the court.

We already know that total vote cast was 316,000 while on INEC website the total votes gotten by the 2 ekiti presidential election candidates is 375,000......An obvious excess of 60,000 votes grin. APC n INEC would have to explain how they manufactured 60,000 votes from nowhere.

APC cannot even rig an election properly.

Once PDP can excessively publicize this case, They will win in court.
Re: Ekiti Election: PDP Nwc Gets Hard Facts, Reconfirms That INEC Doctored Results by godliman: 9:38am On Jul 19, 2018
sehin79:
this PDP sef,if evidence is available and if it is viable,there should be an explanation on how it was done,
all they just talk about is we have evidence,even if you dont show the evidence give us a viable explanation on how it was done.
you don't know how law works, if you bring out your evidence before the press your enemies will have enough time to counter it, you will surprise them in court.
Re: Ekiti Election: PDP Nwc Gets Hard Facts, Reconfirms That INEC Doctored Results by Nobody: 9:42am On Jul 19, 2018
edupedia:

........Just lies each day Upandan.... .PDP have become fishers of Nigerian idiots... they are not preparing for any election... they are planning for crisis.... I hope they will not be given triple dose of their tramadol...

APC are the ones who are planning for a big crisis. In 2015 they also planned for a huge crisis, They announced several times that they will run a parallel government if they don't win.

sorry to burst ur bubble, APC will low in court, They have a very messed up rigging apparatus
Re: Ekiti Election: PDP Nwc Gets Hard Facts, Reconfirms That INEC Doctored Results by Nobody: 9:44am On Jul 19, 2018
blacknp:
By any means necessary,what goes around comes around.

PDP will win in court if they play their cards right.

INEC released total vote cast was 316,000 and yet the total votes gotten by the 2 contestant is 375,000.

Do the math if ur not a zombie.
Re: Ekiti Election: PDP Nwc Gets Hard Facts, Reconfirms That INEC Doctored Results by Nobody: 9:45am On Jul 19, 2018
babaolofin:

This defeat is too much for PDP to believe. It is a nightmare to them. They met their Waterloo last Saturday. They are yet to recover from what befell them. To save face & reduce shame, Fayose as speaker general of Ekiti House of Assembly had asked the figure head speaker to close the assembly to avoid mass defection which can put him into problem with Security agencies.

PDP can never recover before they are hit with another storm & tornado at Osun. Today is Wednesday, they are still crying. In 2014, from April, Fayose was virtually everywhere making noise dominating the State. From June, he became the emperor of Ekiti using the Federal might. The arrest & kidnapping of APC chieftains & large number of mopol & soldiers .They celebrated it because they have people who are propaganda experts.

In 2018, they lost, to them it is as if they are daydreaming.

Don't deceive ur self knowingly grin.
Re: Ekiti Election: PDP Nwc Gets Hard Facts, Reconfirms That INEC Doctored Results by frowland(m): 9:45am On Jul 19, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Think for ur self in a manner that would be useful to u and not thinking stupidly like a member of nIPOB.

"" They should go to court with their so called 'secret evidence', at the end we will still know what it is. Abi na for envelope the Judge will receive the evidence?""

STOP furthering ur Silidity. Evidence are presented in court n not in newpapers, It's It's a very important card a player keeps close to his chest until the very right time. INEC are already on the edge because they do not know which evidence that PDP has already n thus will receive each evidence as a shock in court and it will be far more difficult for them to defend it there and then.

We already know that total vote cast was 316,000 while on INEC website the total votes gotten by the 2 ekiti presidential election candidates is 375,000......An obvious excess of 60,000 votes grin. APC n INEC would have to explain how they manufactured 60,000 votes from nowhere.

APC cannot even rig an election properly.

Once PDP can excessively publicize this case, They will win in court.

Hahaha, IPOB you mean? Joker.. I don't need to belong to any rogue organisation to air my view you twwat.
You are the one displaying stupid*ty as the result of excess 60,000 some jokers brandish about here is fake. INEC published the authentic one and I can see you are too da*ft, shallow and myopic to know about this right?
"It's It's a very important card a player keeps close to his chest until the very right time" Here we go again! Take your so called evidence to court and stop wasting your time here. I guess even you does not know what the evidence(s) are?
Fayose that we know will not have such evidence and keep mute, unless he is a coward.
I can see the other governors have abandoned your loser Fayose. Pride cometh before a fall sha.
Re: Ekiti Election: PDP Nwc Gets Hard Facts, Reconfirms That INEC Doctored Results by Nobody: 10:08am On Jul 19, 2018
frowland:

Hahaha, IPOB you mean? Joker.. I don't need to belong to any rogue organisation to air my view you twwat.
You are the one displaying stupid*ty as the result of excess 60,000 some jokers brandish about here is fake. INEC published the authentic one and I can see you are too da*ft, shallow and myopic to know about this right?
"It's It's a very important card a player keeps close to his chest until the very right time" Here we go again! Take your so called evidence to court and stop wasting your time here. I guess even you does not know what the evidence(s) are?
Fayose that we know will not have such evidence and keep mute, unless he is a coward.
I can see the other governors have abandoned your loser Fayose. Pride cometh before a fall sha.

nIPOB - New Independent Pigs of buhari grin
Re: Ekiti Election: PDP Nwc Gets Hard Facts, Reconfirms That INEC Doctored Results by frowland(m): 10:11am On Jul 19, 2018
PrecisionFx:

nIPOB - New Independent Pigs of buhari grin

pff!
Re: Ekiti Election: PDP Nwc Gets Hard Facts, Reconfirms That INEC Doctored Results by Nobody: 10:46am On Jul 19, 2018
Caseless:
grin

He went to confirm the fakeness of the result.
Re: Ekiti Election: PDP Nwc Gets Hard Facts, Reconfirms That INEC Doctored Results by Mophasa(m): 11:02am On Jul 19, 2018
Throwback come and see

Useless boy
Re: Ekiti Election: PDP Nwc Gets Hard Facts, Reconfirms That INEC Doctored Results by Throwback: 1:45pm On Jul 19, 2018
Mophasa:
Throwback come and see

Useless boy

Yes I am here, and like you I have not seen the doctored report that PDP is laying claims to please show me where it is here on this topic.

While you are at it, also show me how you arrived at a this mathematical conclusion for the below summation you did previously.
Re: Ekiti Election: PDP Nwc Gets Hard Facts, Reconfirms That INEC Doctored Results by Throwback: 1:46pm On Jul 19, 2018
Mophasa:
Throwback come and see

Useless boy

Yes I am here, and like you I have not seen the doctored result that PDP is laying claims to. Please show me where it is here on this topic?

While you are at it, also show me how you arrived at a this mathematical conclusion for the below summation you did previously.

Your Valid votes as supplied by you is 384,594, and your Reject is 18,857. So how is a summation of "Valid + rejected" equated to 493,188 that you arrived at to show it was more than the accredited voters for the election on that day that is an inclusion of yours different from the "vote cast" that already shows the real value of that summation?

Valid votes=384,594*
*Reject=18,857
*Vote cast=403,451*
*Valid + rejected=493,188.*

Or were you expecting a loser PDP to accept defeat despite all the Fulani invasion propaganda it attempted in the build up to the elections, and the recorded monetary purchase of votes by the PDP for which APC is also guilty?

Only tell plain lies among your fellow mentally handicapped and sycophantic partisan weeping boys.
Re: Ekiti Election: PDP Nwc Gets Hard Facts, Reconfirms That INEC Doctored Results by Mophasa(m): 2:10pm On Jul 19, 2018
Throwback:

Yes I am here, and like you I have not seen the doctored result that PDP is laying claims to please show me where it is here on this topic.

Your Valid votes as supplied by you is 384,594, and you Reject is 18,857. So how is a summation of "Valid + rejected" equated to 493,188 that you arrived at to show it was more than the accredited voters for the election on that day?

Only tell plain lies among your fellow mentally handicapped and sycophantic partisan weeping boys.

You succeeded in getting an overzealous Mod to bring down my facts based analysis of how the ekiti elections were unprofessionally rigged and now shamelessly twisting my facts to achieve your evil agenda of deceiving the unsuspecting public that the election results were not doctored...

But you and your fellow supporters of evil will surely be put to shame in the law courts in the coming days!

Never again will impunity be allowed to thrive in this country again.

All the enemies of this country must surely die by fire before 2019!

The truth is shy because its naked, but it must surely reveal itself someday!

I repeat: The official results were doctored by inec and its only dunderhead zombies like u that can't comprehend the obvious!

Just run along kid...
Re: Ekiti Election: PDP Nwc Gets Hard Facts, Reconfirms That INEC Doctored Results by Throwback: 2:15pm On Jul 19, 2018
Mophasa:

You succeeded in getting an overzealous Mod to bring down my facts based analysis of how the ekiti elections were unprofessionally rigged and now shamelessly twisting my facts to achieve your evil agenda of deceiving the unsuspecting public that the election results were not doctored...

But you and your fellow supporters of evil will surely be put to shame in the law courts in the coming days!

Never again will impunity be allowed to thrive in this country again.

All the enemies of this country must surely die by fire before 2019!

The truth is shy because its naked, but it must surely reveal itself someday!

I repeat: The official results were doctored by inec and its only dunderhead zombies like u that can't comprehend the obvious!

Just run along kid...

Mophasa the faulty calculator that does not want to accept he posted a fraudulent result with fraudulent calculations.

You should be lucky you were not banned.

Your soul can never be redeemed.
Re: Ekiti Election: PDP Nwc Gets Hard Facts, Reconfirms That INEC Doctored Results by Mophasa(m): 2:49pm On Jul 19, 2018
Throwback:

Mophasa the faulty calculator that does not want to accept he posted a fraudulent result with fraudulent calculations.

You should be lucky you were not banned.

You soul can never be redeemed.

Go get a life son

I detest arguing with toddlers!
Re: Ekiti Election: PDP Nwc Gets Hard Facts, Reconfirms That INEC Doctored Results by Throwback: 8:44pm On Jul 19, 2018
Mophasa:

Go get a life son

I detest arguing with toddlers!

I swear, you are a dullard who insist that
Valid votes of 384,594, plus Reject of 18,857, is equal to 493,188., despite that INEC already rightly equates that summation to a factual value of *Vote cast=403,451*

Continue to wail when you are the enemy of the people. A cancer that is very present, yet masking its catastrophic intentions.

Anywhere I see you peddling bold faced lies and deliberate manipulation of data, and false result of your own summation, I will always highlight your hidden agenda.

You are a disgrace to education. That you are old is no excuse for mental handicap.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dolapo Osinbajo Harvests Yam In Her Aso Rock Backyard - Pictures / Current Situation In Osogbo, Osun State Over Sen. Adeleke's Tribunal Victory / President Tinubu Declares Additional ₦‎25,000 Pay For Low-Grade Workers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.