Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,588 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

Nigeria Air: National Airline Unveiled (Photos, Video) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigeria Air: National Airline Unveiled (Photos, Video) (57619 Views)

$150M Worth Of Treasures From American Ship That Sank In 1857 Unveiled(Photos) / Re-birth Of Our National Airline, Nigeria Airways (photo) / Plane That Will Travel London To New York In 2 Hours, Unveiled {photos} (2) (3) (4)

Re: Nigeria Air: National Airline Unveiled (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jul 18, 2018
kidman96:

See them... Enemies of progress.

Whether the devil likes it or not this country will move forward...
..... Gbammmmm cool

Re: Nigeria Air: National Airline Unveiled (Photos, Video) by Franking: 8:51pm On Jul 18, 2018
Midastorch:
Wait till they start saying it was started by GEJ..... "buhari govt only know how to finish GEJ's unfinished projects"........ Thank you Buhari, most of us appreciate your good work, Obasanjo,Atiku and PDP brought out national carrier to halt because of their selfish reasons.... Thank you once agIn PMB, #SAIBABA #PMBTILL2023, #WELOVEYOUPMB, #THANKYOUPYO

Mumu. It's three years already.
Re: Nigeria Air: National Airline Unveiled (Photos, Video) by ebby9z(m): 8:56pm On Jul 18, 2018
Wait fest. Is the name Nigeria Air or Air Nigeria?
Cos I'm seeing both in the pictures.

Moreover, if they haven't gotten a supplier for the planes, what exactly are they unveiling?

All these ancestors in power sef

Re: Nigeria Air: National Airline Unveiled (Photos, Video) by LastSurvivor11: 9:02pm On Jul 18, 2018
kidman96:

See them... Enemies of progress.

Whether the devil likes it or not this country will move forward...

When your type comment what oozes is undiruted ignorance, it's obvious you have never left the shore of this country before..
Because if you have you will know that there is no foundation for Nigeria to ever be great, it was never structured to be great..
The going by miles long distance of other countries development you begin to tell me how a country that cannot provide common electricity will ever be great..
Am not sure you have lived where in one year light has not gone off fo complete 60 hrs total in a complete 356 days..
This is not about been patriotism..
Re: Nigeria Air: National Airline Unveiled (Photos, Video) by lakesider(m): 9:08pm On Jul 18, 2018
SoupNazi:
What kind of ridiculous name is Nigeria Air? No creativity there whatsoever.

If they could not come up with appealing names in the level of Emirates, Etiad, Qantas etc, then they should have stuck to Nigerian Airways.

coca cola is one f the biggest brand in the world ... do u know the meaning of coca cola ... stop reasoning from your anus
Re: Nigeria Air: National Airline Unveiled (Photos, Video) by lakesider(m): 9:09pm On Jul 18, 2018
dingbang:
grin grin hmm.. Nigerians will just be afraid to board this plane...

Meanwhile , great news for all first bank customers.. You can now block your ATM cards should it get stolen or missing in order to protect your funds through the first mobile app.. Click the link to download and register the mobile app using the detailed guidelines. Thanks.

scammmm, nairaland op , why are you allowing scammers in the forum
Re: Nigeria Air: National Airline Unveiled (Photos, Video) by kidman96(m): 9:37pm On Jul 18, 2018
LastSurvivor11:

When your type comment what oozes is undiruted ignorance, it's obvious you have never left the shore of this country before..
Because if you have you will know that there is no foundation for Nigeria to ever be great, it was never structured to be great..
The going by miles long distance of other countries development you begin to tell me how a country that cannot provide common electricity will ever be great..
Am not sure you have lived where in one year light has not gone off fo complete 60 hrs total in a complete 356 days..
This is not about been patriotism..

What's ur point and his does it affect this topic?
Re: Nigeria Air: National Airline Unveiled (Photos, Video) by bigdoo: 9:41pm On Jul 18, 2018
Beware, this could be a terrorist or fundamentalist airline. I will continue my favourite foreign airlines until further notice.
Re: Nigeria Air: National Airline Unveiled (Photos, Video) by justlikedat: 9:44pm On Jul 18, 2018
kindnyce:
Surely but slowly, we shall get there!

We used to be there
Re: Nigeria Air: National Airline Unveiled (Photos, Video) by buchai: 9:46pm On Jul 18, 2018
we need to go borrow some sense from Ethiopian airline and Kenya airlin.
Re: Nigeria Air: National Airline Unveiled (Photos, Video) by SexyDenzel: 9:56pm On Jul 18, 2018
Just in six months this will be the state.

Re: Nigeria Air: National Airline Unveiled (Photos, Video) by williamsRober: 9:57pm On Jul 18, 2018
Nice development.. We Shall get there
Re: Nigeria Air: National Airline Unveiled (Photos, Video) by Andy2274: 10:05pm On Jul 18, 2018
Midastorch:
Wait till they start saying it was started by GEJ..... "buhari govt only know how to finish GEJ's unfinished projects"........ Thank you Buhari, most of us appreciate your good work, Obasanjo,Atiku and PDP brought out national carrier to halt because of their selfish reasons.... Thank you once agIn PMB, #SAIBABA #PMBTILL2023, #WELOVEYOUPMB, #THANKYOUPYO
. You can appreciate the government for their efforts so far without blaming other people. Nigeria airways wasn't flying before OBJ came in so because of the huge debt and non payment of salaries from 1992 to 2003 he has to liquidate it. If you know airport very well you will know that GEJ built the new General Aviation Terminal(GAT), revitalize the hajj and cargo section to international standard, MM2 was built under PDP, MMA1 was extended by GEJ regime, the new terminal beside MMA1 started under GEJ. Get your facts right before criticizing. This government can do more if they allow private sector to run it like MMA2 that is being handled by Bi Courtney. It is a welcome development by this government. We should stop comparing government because everyone has its own bad and good side.

Re: Nigeria Air: National Airline Unveiled (Photos, Video) by Andy2274: 10:15pm On Jul 18, 2018
AZeD1:
1) How is it that an entity that holds only 5% of a business is the one handling the negotiations of the Aircraft?
2) Who are the private investors? Do they already have the investors?
3) Won't it have been smarter to ensure the survival of Arik, Air peace and other indigenous airlines?
. I wish everyone here could be wise enough like you to ponder on these questions.

Re: Nigeria Air: National Airline Unveiled (Photos, Video) by AnaCheks(m): 10:15pm On Jul 18, 2018
kindnyce:
Get where shocked shocked

Re: Nigeria Air: National Airline Unveiled (Photos, Video) by sayisayi(m): 10:20pm On Jul 18, 2018
Nigeria Air...

Chairman Abacha son

Financial controller...miyetti Allah

Pilots. Karius, Buhari, Theresa May

Main Hub : Katsina

Cabin staff : Cultists, SARS

Add your own....
Re: Nigeria Air: National Airline Unveiled (Photos, Video) by Benblaq(m): 10:26pm On Jul 18, 2018
MrRitchie:
aaah shocked shocked
I'm sorry sir. I'm not rude.
Re: Nigeria Air: National Airline Unveiled (Photos, Video) by mechanics(m): 10:30pm On Jul 18, 2018
Good news.
Re: Nigeria Air: National Airline Unveiled (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jul 18, 2018
Benblaq:
Lol Even if it means for me trek to Japan, I'll never use an airline commisioned by BUHARI. period

Oga u no get money jor....which one be japan grin
Re: Nigeria Air: National Airline Unveiled (Photos, Video) by MrRitchie: 11:05pm On Jul 18, 2018
Benblaq:
I'm sorry sir.
I'm not rude.
ok lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Nigeria Air: National Airline Unveiled (Photos, Video) by onatisi(m): 11:12pm On Jul 18, 2018
we are waiting
Re: Nigeria Air: National Airline Unveiled (Photos, Video) by Biggybambam2: 11:15pm On Jul 18, 2018
GistFullGround:
Different fanfare...

Incompetence in different name and color
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Air: National Airline Unveiled (Photos, Video) by Benblaq(m): 11:17pm On Jul 18, 2018
fidel3431:

Oga u no get money jor....which one be japan grin
Lol I said I'll trek na
Re: Nigeria Air: National Airline Unveiled (Photos, Video) by shellsea(m): 11:46pm On Jul 18, 2018
kindnyce:
Ji masun anii ke ji se
Re: Nigeria Air: National Airline Unveiled (Photos, Video) by Midastorch(m): 11:58pm On Jul 18, 2018
Andy2274:
. You can appreciate the government for their efforts so far without blaming other people. Nigeria airways wasn't flying before OBJ came in so because of the huge debt and non payment of salaries from 1992 to 2003 he has to liquidate it. If you know airport very well you will know that GEJ built the new General Aviation Terminal(GAT), revitalize the hajj and cargo section to international standard, MM2 was built under PDP, MMA1 was extended by GEJ regime, the new terminal beside MMA1 started under GEJ. Get your facts right before criticizing. This government can do more if they allow private sector to run it like MMA2 that is being handled by Bi Courtney. It is a welcome development by this government. We should stop comparing government because everyone has its own bad and good side.
Yeah, thanks for your insight, truth be told, GEJ tried upgrading the Airport at least I know of MMIA, my take is why won't Nigeria have a national carrier It's something subsequent government shouldn't have allowed.. Imagine coutriez like Rwanda, Namibia, Ethiopia having their country owned Airlines but Nigeria has nothing.......it is a gesture in right direction and I personally appreciate PMB for it
Re: Nigeria Air: National Airline Unveiled (Photos, Video) by jaafree: 12:10am On Jul 19, 2018
benjsniper33:
Hmm. This thing is coming late
. Why are you guys finding it difficult to commend PMB even just once, OK now that he implement it , was it his fault that its not here before >: >:
Re: Nigeria Air: National Airline Unveiled (Photos, Video) by SoupNazi(m): 12:19am On Jul 19, 2018
lakesider:

coca cola is one f the biggest brand in the world ... do u know the meaning of coca cola ... stop reasoning from your anus

You fool. Who asked for your bloody opinion. Get the _fuck outta my mentions. Idiota!
Re: Nigeria Air: National Airline Unveiled (Photos, Video) by flames01: 2:01am On Jul 19, 2018
benjsniper33:
Hmm. This thing is coming late

Dey wontu use it to campaign nah

If it came earlier, how can they use it to campaign since Nigerians have short memories
Re: Nigeria Air: National Airline Unveiled (Photos, Video) by ogunsj: 2:22am On Jul 19, 2018
tstx:
Them wan use this one steal money wey dem go use do election

see my signature
poor people with their negative minds.
Re: Nigeria Air: National Airline Unveiled (Photos, Video) by bigsmoke2(m): 2:50am On Jul 19, 2018
TheSanch:
Hmmmm... Election time getting closer 2019

Meanwhile

How many likes for this sexy momma
If buhari did this they will say it's because of 2019 when a foreign leader does she get praises.
Re: Nigeria Air: National Airline Unveiled (Photos, Video) by atobs4real(m): 3:59am On Jul 19, 2018
LabUdegbe:
Useless people.. Na now them de wake uo while their mates dem de 2 million lights years ahead ... mtcheeewwwwwww.. Nigeria Air.. them for call am AIR NIGERIA
Dude, ask the past leaders on why they refused to have make this happen? Kudos to PMB on this.

Experience My First Racism In U. K From Someone Who I Thought Was My Friend. / Two Nigerian Men Fight Inside Airplane (Video) / Man Crashes Car And Leaves Girlfriend To Burn To Death In New York