Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,765 members, 7,820,671 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

Ugwuanyi Inaugurates Reconstructed Enugu Miliken Hill Road - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ugwuanyi Inaugurates Reconstructed Enugu Miliken Hill Road (26356 Views)

Shitta-Oke Ode Bridge Reconstructed By Desmond Elliot (Picture) / Governor Ugwuanyi Inaugurates 272 Special Constables For Community Policing / See Pictures Of Enugu Miliken Hill Road At Night As Gov Ugwuanyi Lights It Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ugwuanyi Inaugurates Reconstructed Enugu Miliken Hill Road by python2gbera: 12:26am On Jul 19, 2018
Akanapiaigwe:
i won't abuse you back bro
I'll rather report
thanks
mynd44 lalasticlala seun obinoscopy
Rule 2
That was not an insult but a request.
You would not have been allowed to continually harrass posters with a ban, in as much as you might covet the job of a moderator, which obviously you're not worth in a million years. Being usually petty is you being in a whole new gutter level which is taking you nowhere bro.

-python2
Re: Ugwuanyi Inaugurates Reconstructed Enugu Miliken Hill Road by Akanapiaigwe: 12:35am On Jul 19, 2018
python2gbera:
That was not an insult but a request.
You would not have been allowed to continually harrass posters with a ban, in as much as you might covet the job of a moderator, which obviously you're not worth in a million years. Being usually petty is you being in a whole new gutter level which is taking you nowhere bro.

-python2
trying to make me break the rules so that I'll be sanctioned with you
no it won't work bro
i obey nairaland rules unlike you

cc
mynd44 lalasticlala seun obinoscopy
rule 2
Re: Ugwuanyi Inaugurates Reconstructed Enugu Miliken Hill Road by tasteofcash: 1:04am On Jul 19, 2018
TITOBIGZ:
why are we like ds nitori olohun
all ds jamboree bcoz of road where our mates dey build rails in 3D.
ur brown roof governor how many has he built in 2D talk more of 3D
Re: Ugwuanyi Inaugurates Reconstructed Enugu Miliken Hill Road by tasteofcash: 1:06am On Jul 19, 2018
python2gbera:
Priests were even invited to annoint the road.. Low grade minds!
-Python2
pastors not priests, point of correction.
Re: Ugwuanyi Inaugurates Reconstructed Enugu Miliken Hill Road by KingMicky3286: 2:48am On Jul 19, 2018
Babygiwa:
… ..

That bar is very dangerous if they dont a boom on the road to slow down cars / bikes. This type of bar has kill alot of road users who hit their head on it.
Re: Ugwuanyi Inaugurates Reconstructed Enugu Miliken Hill Road by Nobody: 4:10am On Jul 19, 2018
Accidents waiting to happen
Re: Ugwuanyi Inaugurates Reconstructed Enugu Miliken Hill Road by SexyDenzel: 4:40am On Jul 19, 2018
GuyfawkesAB:
Our way of thinking in Nigeria needs to change. All these fanfare and ceremony we do when those in power execute projects makes them feel like they are Lords who do us favours with each project.

It is good that they do what they are elected to do. But we the masses ought to know our place. Rather than jubilation, we should even be scrutinizing projects for costs and quality, comparing them with what peers are doing
Exactly! finally I tire for this country. When I even read the posts from the average Nigerians on this forum I realize that this zoo will never ever turn out to something good, their mentality is fvcked up, you see them shouting afonja, ipoigs, Igbos and other tribal nonsense while these old fools leads them. Everything is made out to be a joke just two days later, something that should cause national reaction turns out to be a joke and we think we will progress?! Too many fools so much fools in a zoo. You get sense bros.
Re: Ugwuanyi Inaugurates Reconstructed Enugu Miliken Hill Road by Mentcee(m): 7:43am On Jul 19, 2018
Loui Nwa Amoke.
Babygiwa
Agbotikuyo

Oti mkpu Gburus!
Re: Ugwuanyi Inaugurates Reconstructed Enugu Miliken Hill Road by learnedman(m): 8:05am On Jul 19, 2018
Rochas okorocha come and see road! not gour patch patch china road that collapse immediately after been constructed.
Re: Ugwuanyi Inaugurates Reconstructed Enugu Miliken Hill Road by iamdapsyj(m): 8:08am On Jul 19, 2018
udemzyudex:
Jubilation kwa. Chai

No wonder they always take us for a ride and will continue to do so.

You can imagine how these politicians see their citizens. Its honestly painful when I see them (governors) commissioning road like its something iconic.
Re: Ugwuanyi Inaugurates Reconstructed Enugu Miliken Hill Road by CoalcityBoi: 8:14am On Jul 19, 2018
Coal city state... anyi ana ama aka

That roads pass through a mighty millikin hill, construction of the 4km on dat hill will surely do 50 km on a plane ground.

Igbo AMAKA
Re: Ugwuanyi Inaugurates Reconstructed Enugu Miliken Hill Road by CoalcityBoi: 8:16am On Jul 19, 2018
Coal city state... anyi ana ama aka

That road pass through a mighty millikin hill, construction of the 4km on dat hill will surely do 50 km on a plane ground. that's y my ppl r jubilating.

Igbo AMAKA
Re: Ugwuanyi Inaugurates Reconstructed Enugu Miliken Hill Road by comos: 8:20am On Jul 19, 2018
brownsugar23:
I don't know why we thank someone who we voted to do his job

but you sing your SW governors to high heaven whenever they commission any project

1 Like

Re: Ugwuanyi Inaugurates Reconstructed Enugu Miliken Hill Road by udemzyudex(m): 8:41am On Jul 19, 2018
iamdapsyj:

You can imagine how these politicians see their citizens. Its honestly painful when I see them (governors) commissioning road like its something iconic.

I don't blame them, I blame the citizens who have fail to set a standard for themselves.
Re: Ugwuanyi Inaugurates Reconstructed Enugu Miliken Hill Road by Rejoice5000(f): 9:08am On Jul 19, 2018
Azmodan:

Huh?
What does happenings in Kogi state have to do with this post?
Or are you Dino pretending to be anonymous here? undecided
You are a suspect.
Re: Ugwuanyi Inaugurates Reconstructed Enugu Miliken Hill Road by brownsugar23: 9:09am On Jul 19, 2018
comos:

but you sing your SW governors to high heaven whenever they commission any project

I don't
Re: Ugwuanyi Inaugurates Reconstructed Enugu Miliken Hill Road by emmanuelex1(m): 9:41am On Jul 19, 2018
Please it is easy to understand, except you have..................
Azmodan:

Huh?

What does happenings in Kogi state have to do with this post?

Or are you Dino pretending to be anonymous here? undecided
Re: Ugwuanyi Inaugurates Reconstructed Enugu Miliken Hill Road by Nobody: 11:26am On Jul 19, 2018
when will Africa learn that constructing roads and other social amenities is the responsibility of the government...cox we pay through the tax...when will they learn its not a charity work...I spit on them

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Security Chiefs Meet With President Jonathan (Photos) / "EFCC Turns A Blind Eye At Tinubu But Arrest Yahoo Boys" - Reno Omokri / Banji Ayiloge: Akeredolu's Wife Betty Anyanwu-Akeredolu Acts Like Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.