Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,945 members, 7,952,818 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:00 AM

Traveling To Abeokuta.. Please Help! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Traveling To Abeokuta.. Please Help! (566 Views)

Is relocating To Abeokuta From Lagos A Good Idea?? / My New Lagos - Ibadan Train Trip To Abeokuta (Pictures) / The University Graduate Who Got Stranded In Libya While Traveling To Europe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Traveling To Abeokuta.. Please Help! by Jokerman(m): 6:50pm On Jul 18, 2018
Good day Nairalanders..... I would be embarking on a 3 day trip with my fiancee... we are both on leave and we decided to visit the Olumo rock, and it's our first time to visit Abeokuta...

What I need are??

1. What area in Abeokuta is the olumo rock?

2. Where is the best area in Abeokuta to stay not too far from the rock... for instance a place like challenge or bodija in Ibadan.. a place a bit lively...

3. if possible too, a nice hotel with range of 4k...

Thanks so much..... We are moving in from Lagos...
Re: Traveling To Abeokuta.. Please Help! by udoka55555: 6:55pm On Jul 18, 2018
safe trip
Re: Traveling To Abeokuta.. Please Help! by jumiasalesguy3: 7:19pm On Jul 18, 2018
For directions Google map and periodic asking of people at strategic location once you are inside Abeokuta will help. The rock is near Muhammed jaga side or fadama,but like I said add google map.
Iivey place to stay ibara housing area
Cheap hotel coming soon
Jokerman:
Good day Nairalanders..... I would be embarking on a 3 day trip with my fiancee... we are both on leave and we decided to visit the Olumo rock, and it's our first time to visit Abeokuta...

What I need are??

2. Where is the best area in Abeokuta to stay not too far from the rock... for instance a place like challenge or bodija in Ibadan.. a place a bit lively...

Re: Traveling To Abeokuta.. Please Help! by randomShek: 2:22am On Jul 20, 2018
Jokerman:

What I need are??

I can help you get 30% off your hotel bookings for lodges within your budget. Contact me if you're interested
#jumia

(1) (Reply)

Help Needed : Please How Do I Go About Processing My Belgium Visa? / How much does it cost to renew Nigerian Passport? / American Describes Terrible Time At Nigerian Airport (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.