Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,449 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:49 AM

How Can I Build An E-library For School? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / How Can I Build An E-library For School? (1912 Views)

Python Library For Footprinting / Where To Download Textbooks For School E-library? / Easymaths_lib Non Jar Java Library For Developers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Build An E-library For School? by andivirus: 7:11pm On Jul 18, 2018
Please Programmers in the house, how can I build an e-Iibrary? or are there softwares available that I will buy that will give a well customized and easy to navigate interface?.
Re: How Can I Build An E-library For School? by Ayemileto(m): 7:28pm On Jul 18, 2018
I think you can get free source code online that will give you idea of how to build it.

It also depends on what type of app you want to build. Will it be a desktop app? Or one that will be accessible through a browser.
Re: How Can I Build An E-library For School? by donsheddy1(m): 8:20pm On Jul 18, 2018
andivirus:
Please Programmers in the house, how can I build an e-Iibrary? or are there softwares available that I will buy that will give a well customized and easy to navigate interface?.
2 ways. 1 contact a developer 2. Learn programming.
Re: How Can I Build An E-library For School? by andivirus: 4:51am On Jul 19, 2018
Ayemileto:
I think you can get free source code online that will give you idea of how to build it.

It also depends on what type of app you want to build. Will it be a desktop app? Or one that will be accessible through a browser.

One that will be accessible on a Local Area Network using a browser.
Re: How Can I Build An E-library For School? by Ayemileto(m): 6:53am On Jul 19, 2018
andivirus:

One that will be accessible on a Local Area Network using a browser.

Then you can get free PHP sorce code online.

You can search for something like "free PHP E Library Source Code"

OR use

"free PHP E Library Source Code Github"

You can download multiple source code to get an idea of what you intend to do.

You might still need to write yours though.
Re: How Can I Build An E-library For School? by airsaylongcon: 2:46am On Jul 25, 2018
Greenstone Digital Library Software
Re: How Can I Build An E-library For School? by folyaa: 12:59pm On Jul 28, 2018
I can help you build intranet based one (using local area network and web browser) and even intranet based school management solution.
Re: How Can I Build An E-library For School? by hardewaih(m): 7:59am On Jul 29, 2018
I'm guessing this op is a futarian.......
Re: How Can I Build An E-library For School? by itzLanreY: 6:43pm On Aug 09, 2018
hardewaih:
I'm guessing this op is a futarian.......
why?
Re: How Can I Build An E-library For School? by kosmos95(m): 9:58am On Aug 10, 2018
I av one project work on that. otz working perfectly. beside itz my project topics and I defend the project on Tuesday with the software working efficiently contact me on 07064249739
the code used are html.JavaScript etc

(1) (Reply)

Loan Management Software / I Need A Code To Allow Download From / Which Programming Was Used To Develop Facebook?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.