Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,992 members, 7,821,461 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

How To Stop Instagram Videos From Auto-loading - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Stop Instagram Videos From Auto-loading (487 Views)

How To Remove My Tecno Camon 12 From Auto Reject / How To Use Xender To Download Whatapp Status, Facebook, And Instagram Videos / Mtn Changes Recharge Card Loading Pattern And Reduces Card Pin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Stop Instagram Videos From Auto-loading by Simplyunique: 7:44pm On Jul 18, 2018
It's no news that instagram consumes a lot of data majorly because of so many high quality videos. There is no actual setting to stop videos from loading automatically on the instagram app (although they can b made to load slowly).

The good news is you can now stop videos from auto-loading by downloading the instagram lite app. This saves data and you only get to watch videos you're interested in watching. Download the instagram lite app by searching on Google (eg download instagram lite apk). With the lite app, you still enjoy most features present in the main app.

The instagram main app and the lite version can be used on the same phone.. Download and save data today. wink

Pls take one minute of your time to like this post ( https://www.instagram.com/p/BlR1iaPH5Hz/ ) on instagram and help me win a challenge I'm partaking in. Thank you n God bless

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

All The Things Apple Could Do With The 1 Trillion Dollars They Are Worth. / You Can Now Enjoy 100% Double Data Offer From Mtn When You Buy Any Itel Smartpho / Follow These Steps To Apply For Guinness World Records.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.