Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,135 members, 7,814,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

Princess Vitarah Wears Pant And Bra (Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Princess Vitarah Wears Pant And Bra (Photo) (42287 Views)

Princess Vitarah Goes Topless In New Photo / Princess Vitarah Steps Out In Cleveage-Baring Bra Top Barely Covering Her Boobs / Princess Vitarah: One Of My Sugar Daddies Broke Up With Me, Then I Remembered... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Princess Vitarah Wears Pant And Bra (Photo) by joenor(m): 12:14pm On Jul 19, 2018
Na wah!
Re: Princess Vitarah Wears Pant And Bra (Photo) by Beemhan(m): 12:43pm On Jul 19, 2018
mhizenugu:
Ewwww, see her black yansh.. cover up girl. gosh!! angry
Someone is dark-skinned yet you're disgusted that her yansh is black? Would you have preferred if she had a fair yansh on a dark-skinned body? Does the color black disgust you? Would you rather have her bleach her skin?
We're obviously our own problem in this Africa undecided
Re: Princess Vitarah Wears Pant And Bra (Photo) by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jul 19, 2018
mhizenugu:

nice ponmo lips though...
Re: Princess Vitarah Wears Pant And Bra (Photo) by yongflex20(m): 1:07pm On Jul 19, 2018
pi. see bobobo
Re: Princess Vitarah Wears Pant And Bra (Photo) by ogkrakkid(m): 1:54pm On Jul 19, 2018
mhizenugu:
u yellow for face black for yash....me I like pure black or pure yellow ..which u belong? tiny
Re: Princess Vitarah Wears Pant And Bra (Photo) by piagetskinner(m): 4:38pm On Jul 19, 2018
so what is the difference between a naked person and this one now..??
so many mad people every where
Re: Princess Vitarah Wears Pant And Bra (Photo) by piagetskinner(m): 4:38pm On Jul 19, 2018
so what is the difference between a naked person and this one now..??
so many mad people every where
Re: Princess Vitarah Wears Pant And Bra (Photo) by sapeleboi(m): 11:51pm On Jul 19, 2018
cheesy
tstx:
yes... i know her.. you can know her too

See my signature
Re: Princess Vitarah Wears Pant And Bra (Photo) by sapeleboi(m): 11:51pm On Jul 19, 2018
ahhhhh shocked
tstx:
You can see, but you cant touch ...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dammy Krane Flaunts New Hairstyle: I know Say I no Fine, I Dont Mind You Copying / Photos Of Femi Kuti At The Opening Ceremony Of AFCON 2019 / Policeman Beats Viktor YBNL To Pulp In Lekki, Lagos State. Photos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.