Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,698 members, 7,809,641 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:24 PM

Kwankwaso Can’t Contest Presidency With Buhari In Kano – Sen. Gaya - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwankwaso Can’t Contest Presidency With Buhari In Kano – Sen. Gaya (1675 Views)

Obi, Kwankwaso Can’t Win, We’re Backing Atiku – Dogara, Others / “He Is Not Nigerian, Can’t Contest For President” – Group drags Atiku to Court / Fayose Replies Fayemi, Adeyeye, Says ‘you Can’t Contest And Win Any Credible Ele (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kwankwaso Can’t Contest Presidency With Buhari In Kano – Sen. Gaya by ManirBK: 10:28pm On Jul 18, 2018
The senator representing Kano South senatorial district, Kabiru Gaya, has hinted that ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) would not support the emergence of any presidential candidate in 2019 from Kano State apart from President Muhammadu Buhari.
Senator Gaya said this in response to a question that sought to know what the stakeholders in Kano State were doing to stop former governor Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso from leaving the APC.
The senator responded to questions from journalists on Wednesday shortly after his inauguration as the chairman of the panel to conduct ward, local government area (LGA) and state congresses in Imo State.
“In politics, we try to accommodate as much people as possible. We don't leave room for any member to leave. If one member leaves, it is a loss because you can win election with one vote.
“So we're doing our utmost best to work together as a team. But if the interest of the person staying with us wants to run as a president, there’s no vacancy for that. Our vacancy is PMB.
“But if he's coming to run for something else, he's welcome. We don't want to eliminate anybody. But we do not want to have any presidential candidate from Kano State,” said Gaya
Asked whether he was a member of the contentious rAPC and his take on the group, the federal lawmaker said, “I can't be here if I'm on the other side. I am on the main party.
“Even those who are in that place, they'll soon come back. Maybe most of them will come back because we are seeing more progress than those who defected.
https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/kwankwaso-can-t-contest-presidency-with-buhari-in-kano-sen-gaya-261606.html
Lalasticlala oam4j mynd44

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso Can’t Contest Presidency With Buhari In Kano – Sen. Gaya by ManirBK: 10:29pm On Jul 18, 2018
Even Kwankwaso knows that....... Buhari is too strong to beat in kano...

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso Can’t Contest Presidency With Buhari In Kano – Sen. Gaya by madridguy(m): 10:31pm On Jul 18, 2018
tongue

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso Can’t Contest Presidency With Buhari In Kano – Sen. Gaya by Kyase(m): 10:39pm On Jul 18, 2018
Nobody can beat Buhari in any of the NW states.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso Can’t Contest Presidency With Buhari In Kano – Sen. Gaya by stefanjaeger: 10:39pm On Jul 18, 2018
Isn't it obvious to Kwakwanso himself? Without exaggeration it's a ratio 1:50 for PMB against Kwakwanso. Kwakwanso popularity has been dented by Governor Ganduje and his own display of desperation to become President by prostituting with different parties.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso Can’t Contest Presidency With Buhari In Kano – Sen. Gaya by CilicMarin: 10:42pm On Jul 18, 2018
North Has One Candidate For 2019 and that candidate Is Muhammadu Buhari..

The South West Has Only One Party and That Party Is APC.

The South Has Only One Aim in 2023 and that aim is Power rotating back to the South after Buhari finishes his 2nd term.

Argue with Fayose.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso Can’t Contest Presidency With Buhari In Kano – Sen. Gaya by CilicMarin: 10:43pm On Jul 18, 2018
lalasticlala
Re: Kwankwaso Can’t Contest Presidency With Buhari In Kano – Sen. Gaya by buhariguy(m): 10:45pm On Jul 18, 2018
He just want to waste his money

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso Can’t Contest Presidency With Buhari In Kano – Sen. Gaya by Donald95(m): 10:45pm On Jul 18, 2018
Kyase:

No body can beat them in Poverty disease and starvation.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso Can’t Contest Presidency With Buhari In Kano – Sen. Gaya by CoolFreeday(m): 11:20pm On Jul 18, 2018
I luv PMB, others can only try.

God bless Nigeria

God bless PMB

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso Can’t Contest Presidency With Buhari In Kano – Sen. Gaya by daniska3yaro(m): 11:27pm On Jul 18, 2018
Nawa o
Re: Kwankwaso Can’t Contest Presidency With Buhari In Kano – Sen. Gaya by tomakint: 11:30pm On Jul 18, 2018
CilicMarin:
North Has One Candidate For 2019 and that candidate Is Muhammadu Buhari..

The South West Has Only One Party and That Party Is APC.

The South Has Only One Aim in 2023 and that aim is Power rotating back to the South after Buhari finishes his 2nd term.

Argue with Fayose.

cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy grin he who laugh last surely will last best cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Can’t Contest Presidency With Buhari In Kano – Sen. Gaya by CilicMarin: 11:31pm On Jul 18, 2018
tomakint:

cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy grin he who laugh last surely will last best cheesy grin grin

How is our Atiku movement going?

I hope Saraki is not trying to play a fast one on him grin
Re: Kwankwaso Can’t Contest Presidency With Buhari In Kano – Sen. Gaya by tomakint: 11:39pm On Jul 18, 2018
CilicMarin:

Worry not about my thing but worry more what will become of your Buhari in 2019, because I am too sure that this disaster called Buhari will be history while CilicMarin will cease to operate his moniker. cheesy grin grin cheesy grin I know something bro, I know something cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Can’t Contest Presidency With Buhari In Kano – Sen. Gaya by uboma(m): 11:45pm On Jul 18, 2018
stefanjaeger:
Isn't it obvious to Kwakwanso himself? Without exaggeration it's a ratio 1:50 for PMB against Kwakwanso. Kwakwanso popularity has been dented by Governor Ganduje and his own display of desperation to become President by prostituting with different parties.

I beg to differ.

Ganduje is no match for Kwankwoso.

Kwankwoso still calls the shots in Kano state. His followers far outnumbers that of Ganduje.

Votes for PMB from Kano state will be insignificant come 2019. Time will prove this.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Can’t Contest Presidency With Buhari In Kano – Sen. Gaya by CilicMarin: 11:54pm On Jul 18, 2018
tomakint:

Worry not about my thing but worry more what will become of your Buhari in 2019, because I am too sure that this disaster called Buhari will be history while CilicMarin will cease to operate his moniker. cheesy grin grin cheesy grin I know something bro, I know something cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

Like 2015? grin grin
Re: Kwankwaso Can’t Contest Presidency With Buhari In Kano – Sen. Gaya by tomakint: 11:58pm On Jul 18, 2018
CilicMarin:

Like 2015? grin grin

grin grin cheesy grin I am still laughing grin cheesy cheesy cheesy not my fault that you can't see it
Re: Kwankwaso Can’t Contest Presidency With Buhari In Kano – Sen. Gaya by Mikeross62: 12:00am On Jul 19, 2018
ok

this is not how democracy works

it's Mikeross Yuan/Rmb Exchange
Re: Kwankwaso Can’t Contest Presidency With Buhari In Kano – Sen. Gaya by python2gbera: 12:08am On Jul 19, 2018
python2
Re: Kwankwaso Can’t Contest Presidency With Buhari In Kano – Sen. Gaya by alen4smith(m): 3:42am On Jul 19, 2018
CilicMarin:

guy the film go too tough.
Re: Kwankwaso Can’t Contest Presidency With Buhari In Kano – Sen. Gaya by Wiseandtrue(f): 3:43am On Jul 19, 2018
Kwankwaso has his right as a citizen who are you to make a decision to him undecided

A grown up for that matter

Na wa ooooooo

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Can’t Contest Presidency With Buhari In Kano – Sen. Gaya by alen4smith(m): 3:44am On Jul 19, 2018
uboma:

I beg to differ.

Ganduje is no match for Kwankwoso.

Kwankwoso still calls the shots in Kano state. His followers far outnumbers that of Ganduje.

Votes for PMB from Kano state will be insignificant come 2019. Time will prove this.
another ipob miscreant dishing out lies as usual!na their hubby.
Re: Kwankwaso Can’t Contest Presidency With Buhari In Kano – Sen. Gaya by alen4smith(m): 3:45am On Jul 19, 2018
Wiseandtrue:
Kwankwaso has his right as a citizen who are you to make a decision to him undecided

A grown up for that matter

Na wa ooooooo
will you keep quiet!
Re: Kwankwaso Can’t Contest Presidency With Buhari In Kano – Sen. Gaya by uboma(m): 7:00am On Jul 19, 2018
alen4smith:
another ipob miscreant dishing out lies as usual!na their hubby.

Go back to School, boy, your use of the English language is very poor.

You also need to learn how to argue objectively without resorting to insults.
Re: Kwankwaso Can’t Contest Presidency With Buhari In Kano – Sen. Gaya by Sharpshooota: 7:11am On Jul 19, 2018
CoolFreeday:
I luv PMB, others can only try.

God bless Nigeria

God bless PMB

The only reason you support the dullard is because he is supplying blood to zombies on a daily basis....

People are being butchered as I type... Enjoy your blood
Re: Kwankwaso Can’t Contest Presidency With Buhari In Kano – Sen. Gaya by Sharpshooota: 7:13am On Jul 19, 2018
alen4smith:
will you keep quiet!

Zombies want whosoever that makes innocent people lose their lives.... They need blood to flow

And buhari is doing great in that regard
Re: Kwankwaso Can’t Contest Presidency With Buhari In Kano – Sen. Gaya by orisa37: 7:58am On Jul 19, 2018
Buhari is playing Kanawa Politics.
Re: Kwankwaso Can’t Contest Presidency With Buhari In Kano – Sen. Gaya by Sharpshooota: 8:34am On Jul 19, 2018
Kyase:

Terrorists Rig elections everywhere they go

(1) (Reply)

2019: David Mark Breaks Silence On Going To Senate For 6th Term / Top 10 Richest Presidents In Africa 2018 (highest Paid) / Kano Commissioner Admits Ganduje Received Bribe, Says ‘kickbacks’ Normal In Gov’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.