Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,466 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:04 AM

How To Apply For Julius Berger Nigeria Plc Fresh Job Recruitment (7 Positions) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Apply For Julius Berger Nigeria Plc Fresh Job Recruitment (7 Positions) (13530 Views)

Apply For Julius Berger Nigeria PLC Entry Level & Experienced Job Recruitment / Julius Berger Nigeria Plc Fresh Job Recruitment May 2018 (8 Positions) / KPMG Nigeria Fresh Graduate And Experience Job Recruitment (7 Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Apply For Julius Berger Nigeria Plc Fresh Job Recruitment (7 Positions) by latestupdate: 1:01am On Jul 19, 2018
Julius Berger Nigeria Plc (Julius Berger) is a leading construction company offering integrated solutions and related services. Julius Berger specializes in executing complex works that require the highest level of technical expertise and Nigeria-specific know how.

We appreciate your interest in our company. Our success largely depends on the passion, precision and competence of our employees from. Become part of our team and help us in the realization of innovative and pioneering engineering projects. Experienced professionals and young professionals, we offer opportunities in technical and commercial fields. Take the chance and apply online with us.

We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:

1.) Junior Construction Manager, Building Construction

2.) Internal Service Engineer (Offspring)

3.) Engineer

4.) Junior Construction Manager, Infrastructure

5.) Indoor Service Engineer (Aluminum Facade)

6.) Electrician, Construction Site Equipment

7.) Automotive Electrician

Application Closing Date
Not Specified.

To Apply Click Here- http://www.ipgist.com.ng/how-to-apply-for-julius-berger-nigeria-plc-fresh-job-recruitment-7-positions/

2 Shares

Re: How To Apply For Julius Berger Nigeria Plc Fresh Job Recruitment (7 Positions) by eseveli(m): 10:09am On Jul 19, 2018
waiting for d guy below me to comment
Re: How To Apply For Julius Berger Nigeria Plc Fresh Job Recruitment (7 Positions) by singua123(m): 10:09am On Jul 19, 2018
latestupdate:
Julius Berger Nigeria Plc (Julius Berger) is a leading construction company offering integrated solutions and related services. Julius Berger specializes in executing complex works that require the highest level of technical expertise and Nigeria-specific know how.

We appreciate your interest in our company. Our success largely depends on the passion, precision and competence of our employees from. Become part of our team and help us in the realization of innovative and pioneering engineering projects. Experienced professionals and young professionals, we offer opportunities in technical and commercial fields. Take the chance and apply online with us.

We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:

1.) Junior Construction Manager, Building Construction

2.) Internal Service Engineer (Offspring)

3.) Engineer

4.) Junior Construction Manager, Infrastructure

5.) Indoor Service Engineer (Aluminum Facade)

6.) Electrician, Construction Site Equipment

7.) Automotive Electrician

Application Closing Date
Not Specified.

To Apply Click Here- http://www.ipgist.com.ng/how-to-apply-for-julius-berger-nigeria-plc-fresh-job-recruitment-7-positions/
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjkjhh
Re: How To Apply For Julius Berger Nigeria Plc Fresh Job Recruitment (7 Positions) by Tolumiide: 10:09am On Jul 19, 2018
The two above me are Egyptians

3 Likes

Re: How To Apply For Julius Berger Nigeria Plc Fresh Job Recruitment (7 Positions) by OurAjibola(m): 10:09am On Jul 19, 2018
Hmmm...
Re: How To Apply For Julius Berger Nigeria Plc Fresh Job Recruitment (7 Positions) by RomanticBob: 10:10am On Jul 19, 2018
Ok
Re: How To Apply For Julius Berger Nigeria Plc Fresh Job Recruitment (7 Positions) by tstx(m): 10:10am On Jul 19, 2018
cool

See my signature
Re: How To Apply For Julius Berger Nigeria Plc Fresh Job Recruitment (7 Positions) by BIXYBABE: 10:10am On Jul 19, 2018
Re: How To Apply For Julius Berger Nigeria Plc Fresh Job Recruitment (7 Positions) by OurAjibola(m): 10:10am On Jul 19, 2018
Lol. The hustle for this is real o
eseveli:
waiting for d guy below me to comment
Re: How To Apply For Julius Berger Nigeria Plc Fresh Job Recruitment (7 Positions) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 10:11am On Jul 19, 2018
Good company I worked there and resigned my 2m a month Job to start my own Company,Success to those that applied

4 Likes

Re: How To Apply For Julius Berger Nigeria Plc Fresh Job Recruitment (7 Positions) by donnaD(f): 10:15am On Jul 19, 2018
story.
Re: How To Apply For Julius Berger Nigeria Plc Fresh Job Recruitment (7 Positions) by LazyNairalander(m): 10:17am On Jul 19, 2018
Good luck to all applicants.

check my SIGNATURE
Re: How To Apply For Julius Berger Nigeria Plc Fresh Job Recruitment (7 Positions) by Benjom(m): 10:21am On Jul 19, 2018
Nice one

The fastest way to a new job is with a new and awesome CV. Here are 5 captivating CV Samples recruiters like:
https://www..com/cv-samples

LinkedIn Profile Sample:
https://www..com/linkedin-profile-makeover

Re: How To Apply For Julius Berger Nigeria Plc Fresh Job Recruitment (7 Positions) by BeraBera2(f): 10:23am On Jul 19, 2018
singua123:
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjkjhh
So you just quoted the entire post, as long as it was, only to comment "hhhhhhhhhhhhjkhh". Did you have to quote the entire post?
Now how do you describe your behaviour? Pls be properly guided. Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: How To Apply For Julius Berger Nigeria Plc Fresh Job Recruitment (7 Positions) by YorubaEmir: 10:26am On Jul 19, 2018
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Good company I worked there and resigned my 2m a month Job to start my own Company,Success to those that applied

We know

3 Likes

Re: How To Apply For Julius Berger Nigeria Plc Fresh Job Recruitment (7 Positions) by Nobody: 10:34am On Jul 19, 2018
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Good move
Re: How To Apply For Julius Berger Nigeria Plc Fresh Job Recruitment (7 Positions) by Shezkid: 10:50am On Jul 19, 2018
HIGHESTPOPORI:

Make i come work with your firm na
Re: How To Apply For Julius Berger Nigeria Plc Fresh Job Recruitment (7 Positions) by Ikpongiton: 10:54am On Jul 19, 2018
HIGHESTPOPORI:
you're a liar.even directors dont earn 1m in that slaves camp.

4 Likes

Re: How To Apply For Julius Berger Nigeria Plc Fresh Job Recruitment (7 Positions) by Dollabiz: 11:17am On Jul 19, 2018
Hmmm
Re: How To Apply For Julius Berger Nigeria Plc Fresh Job Recruitment (7 Positions) by Ikpongiton: 11:19am On Jul 19, 2018
if i become the president of nigeria tomorrow,my first assignment will be,to send julius berger and mtn packing and kill obasanjo and babangida.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Apply For Julius Berger Nigeria Plc Fresh Job Recruitment (7 Positions) by Anitoya: 11:29am On Jul 19, 2018
Ikpongiton:
you're a liar.even directors dont earn 1m in that slaves camp.
U have worked with berger...
It is indeed a slave camp.
Even local firms pay more than jb

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For Julius Berger Nigeria Plc Fresh Job Recruitment (7 Positions) by tammyboy1(m): 11:29am On Jul 19, 2018
All this companies that you never see anyone coming out to say he got the job by merit
Re: How To Apply For Julius Berger Nigeria Plc Fresh Job Recruitment (7 Positions) by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jul 19, 2018
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Lying machine, which Julius Berger wan pay u 2million a month when you are a black man, unless you were employed from wiesbaden as an expatriate...................... and believe me when i tell you that these advertised jobs are not for Nigerians. If you know, you know.
Re: How To Apply For Julius Berger Nigeria Plc Fresh Job Recruitment (7 Positions) by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jul 19, 2018
Anitoya:

U have worked with berger...
It is indeed a slave camp.
Even local firms pay more than jb
lol, bros you become a JBN staff the moment you are promoted to a snr staff and believe you me, its only few constructions coys pay their staff like JB............ Nothing like junior staff their, they are just deceiving them......... infact they are high level casual staff.
Re: How To Apply For Julius Berger Nigeria Plc Fresh Job Recruitment (7 Positions) by noskii: 2:55pm On Jul 20, 2018
The whole page is in German, how does one apply?

(1) (Reply)

Which Day Of The Week Did GOD Almighty Created Nigerians? / Is There Discrimination Against Part Time Graduates? I Need To Know / Apply For Andela Learning 2017 Program – Learn Android Development For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.