Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,287 members, 7,811,857 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:32 PM

Which Day Of The Week Did GOD Almighty Created Nigerians? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Which Day Of The Week Did GOD Almighty Created Nigerians? (13542 Views)

I Was Scammed Today At My First Day Of Work / Which Day Is The Saddest Day Of Your Life? / Today Is My Last Day Of Work, Wish Me Good Luck. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Day Of The Week Did GOD Almighty Created Nigerians? by kabanayol9(m): 1:30pm On Dec 05, 2023
We are naturally wicked, self centered and are the most religious in the world, though not all, there are still some good people amongst us.

How can someone that claimed to have won 5million naira the previous day from his fixed game still be asking me Emmanuel wey mama born use showel back to pay 3k before giving me that same "legit fixed game", who does that?

Same goes to people doing yahoo yahoo, you don't want to work but you want to be driving the latest ride, live big e.t.c, using innocent children, men, women and greedy women for your rituals, please use your family if you must do it.

Same also goes to our politicians making life difficult for her citizens, no single basic amenities that is functioning in this country, be it yoruba, Igbo, hausa or any other tribe, they are all the same, enriching themselves, family, friends and associates with the nations wealth, money 💰 wey dem go spend in the year 2024 dey don read am as budget.

My advice to my fellow nigerians who are still good people, be thankful and grateful to GOD Almighty with the little you have always, HE will do more, be a better version of yourself, don't join bad trend's, don't get jealous unnecessarily, pray to GOD Almighty, eat whatever you have with joy, drink water and mind your business.

On a final note, we came with nothing, we are all going back with nothing.

131 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Which Day Of The Week Did GOD Almighty Created Nigerians? by soccerlite: 6:17pm On Dec 05, 2023
Lamentations of kabanayol
🤣

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Day Of The Week Did GOD Almighty Created Nigerians? by kabanayol9(m): 11:00pm On Dec 05, 2023
soccerlite:

Lamentations of kabanayol
🤣
If you call it lamentations i agree, hope you have heard one of the minister saying he needs 35billion to repair Ajaokuta steel industry?

82 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Which Day Of The Week Did GOD Almighty Created Nigerians? by Nobody: 11:02pm On Dec 05, 2023
kabanayol9:

If you call it lamentations i agree, hope you have heard one of the minister saying he needs 35billion to repair Ajaokuta steel industry?
So? What are you going to do apart from continuous lamentation. If they ask you to come out tomorrow and take over your country you would be nowhere to be found.

43 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Which Day Of The Week Did GOD Almighty Created Nigerians? by ATEAMS: 2:01am On Dec 06, 2023
Midnight

3 Likes

Re: Which Day Of The Week Did GOD Almighty Created Nigerians? by Emma1Oj(m): 2:38am On Dec 06, 2023
In addition; why are female employer always confuse in decision making or stick to a particular decision? They claimed is "multi tasking" but a critical look at it; My pple na CONFUSION.

My guy, you said it all "Mind your business" don't try to please someone else at your expense.

15 Likes

Re: Which Day Of The Week Did GOD Almighty Created Nigerians? by kabanayol9(m): 7:42am On Dec 06, 2023
Lukepeter:

So? What are you going to do apart from continuous lamentation. If they ask you to come out tomorrow and take over your country you would be nowhere to be found.
Not necessarily continuous lamentation, it is a wake up call bro.
As for if they ask me to come out, you know how it works now, you have to be in a political party, there is an amount to pay for the purchase of forms and even if dem give me free slot to come out, i still will not bro, only me amongst them, how e wan take work? Everyone should just look for a way to survives.

7 Likes

Re: Which Day Of The Week Did GOD Almighty Created Nigerians? by kabanayol9(m): 7:45am On Dec 06, 2023
Emma1Oj:
In addition; why are female employer always confuse in decision making or stick to a particular decision? They claimed is "multi tasking" but a critical look at it; My pple na CONFUSION.

My guy, you said it all "Mind your business" don't try to please someone else at your expense.
My brother i am telling you, since i started doing so, i have peace 100%

4 Likes

Re: Which Day Of The Week Did GOD Almighty Created Nigerians? by kabanayol9(m): 7:47am On Dec 06, 2023
ATEAMS:
Midnight
I do not agree, nah afternoon e go be, when sun 🌞 dey scorching hot.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Day Of The Week Did GOD Almighty Created Nigerians? by Nobody: 7:51am On Dec 06, 2023
kabanayol9:

Not necessarily continuous lamentation, it is a wake up call bro.
As for if they ask me to come out, you know how it works now, you have to be in a political party, there is an amount to pay for the purchase of forms and even if dem give me free slot to come out, i still will not bro, only me amongst them, how e wan take work? Everyone should just look for a way to survives.
We talking revolution you talking party ticket.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Day Of The Week Did GOD Almighty Created Nigerians? by kabanayol9(m): 8:07am On Dec 06, 2023
Lukepeter:

We talking revolution you talking party ticket.
This kind hardship that the government is subjecting us to is what i think we the youths all over the country should protests but for where, we can't have peaceful protests, it will be hijack by hoodlums e.t.c..... GOD will help us and have mercy on we the masses feeling the heat.

3 Likes

Re: Which Day Of The Week Did GOD Almighty Created Nigerians? by Nobody: 8:14am On Dec 06, 2023
kabanayol9:

This kind hardship that the government is subjecting us to is what i think we the youths all over the country should protests but for where, we can't have peaceful protests, it will be hijack by hoodlums e.t.c..... GOD will help us and have mercy on we the masses feeling the heat.
That's another major problem, but you know revolution is no protest.

5 Likes

Re: Which Day Of The Week Did GOD Almighty Created Nigerians? by soccerlite: 9:05am On Dec 06, 2023
kabanayol9:

I'm just pulling your legs

Hope God judge all this wicked nigerian politicians before they finish nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Which Day Of The Week Did GOD Almighty Created Nigerians? by NaijaGoBetter2: 11:55am On Dec 06, 2023
Monday

4 Likes

Re: Which Day Of The Week Did GOD Almighty Created Nigerians? by Seyiemath(m): 11:55am On Dec 06, 2023
Which kind quetion be this ?

1 Like

Re: Which Day Of The Week Did GOD Almighty Created Nigerians? by Monaboo(m): 11:55am On Dec 06, 2023
Hmmm....

1 Like

Re: Which Day Of The Week Did GOD Almighty Created Nigerians? by tiswell(m): 11:56am On Dec 06, 2023
On a public holiday

1 Like

Re: Which Day Of The Week Did GOD Almighty Created Nigerians? by BOSSkesh(m): 11:57am On Dec 06, 2023
Saturday

2 Likes

Re: Which Day Of The Week Did GOD Almighty Created Nigerians? by ExtremeDot: 11:57am On Dec 06, 2023
The heart of man is desperately wicked. Including yourself. The limit of your conscience have not been tested yet.

Everybody out there is putting on a mask. A mask to suit the society.
They all smile and keep a straight face. Behind that smile and straight face, lies a devilish Devil.

There is no Mr. Lucifer anywhere in any Hell fire. Na human being be the Devil.

10 Likes

Re: Which Day Of The Week Did GOD Almighty Created Nigerians? by NiceLegs: 11:57am On Dec 06, 2023
I learnt from Tinubu and all the past leaders of Nigeria.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Day Of The Week Did GOD Almighty Created Nigerians? by NaijaCover(m): 11:58am On Dec 06, 2023
What A Terrible Sad One
Re: Which Day Of The Week Did GOD Almighty Created Nigerians? by samwillyco1(m): 11:58am On Dec 06, 2023
In d night

1 Like

Re: Which Day Of The Week Did GOD Almighty Created Nigerians? by nairalee(m): 11:58am On Dec 06, 2023
It must have been on a

MADay
TERRIBLEday
WICKEDnesday
THUGsday
FRAUDay
SATIREday
STRESSday

15 Likes

Re: Which Day Of The Week Did GOD Almighty Created Nigerians? by Kenneth4u205(m): 11:58am On Dec 06, 2023
on yoruba muslim owambe day
Re: Which Day Of The Week Did GOD Almighty Created Nigerians? by Emyogalanya: 11:58am On Dec 06, 2023
On Slaveryday Aka election day
Re: Which Day Of The Week Did GOD Almighty Created Nigerians? by PHZADDY1(m): 11:59am On Dec 06, 2023
It was after all set and done angry

1 Like

Re: Which Day Of The Week Did GOD Almighty Created Nigerians? by KennethEnyi(m): 11:59am On Dec 06, 2023
Monday

1 Like

Re: Which Day Of The Week Did GOD Almighty Created Nigerians? by Thegamingorca(m): 11:59am On Dec 06, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin grin

What kind of topic is this one?

Thunder go greet the mod wey carry this thing come here

2 Likes

Re: Which Day Of The Week Did GOD Almighty Created Nigerians? by emyfelix(m): 12:00pm On Dec 06, 2023
Public HoliDay

3 Likes

Re: Which Day Of The Week Did GOD Almighty Created Nigerians? by money121(m): 12:00pm On Dec 06, 2023
Monday

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is There Discrimination Against Part Time Graduates? I Need To Know / Has Anyone Heard Of Paragon Global Company? / Apply For Andela Learning 2017 Program – Learn Android Development For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.