Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,476 members, 7,816,121 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

World Cup: Bovi Questions Croatia's President Entering Locker Room - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / World Cup: Bovi Questions Croatia's President Entering Locker Room (45540 Views)

Girl Ran Mad In Her School Locker Room After Have Sex With A Lecturer / Bovi Slammed For Using His Children For Homophobic Jokes & Sexual Language / Bovi's House Gutted By Fire, His Phone Stolen By Man Who Came To Help (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World Cup: Bovi Questions Croatia's President Entering Locker Room by lexy2014: 5:55pm On Jul 19, 2018
Jethrolite:
It is my opinion and I choose to keep my reason private.
and its bovis opinion too, isn't it?
Re: World Cup: Bovi Questions Croatia's President Entering Locker Room by Jethrolite(m): 6:16pm On Jul 19, 2018
lexy2014:
and its bovis opinion too, isn't it?
Yes na but I reserve the right to say it is stupid while others answer.
Re: World Cup: Bovi Questions Croatia's President Entering Locker Room by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jul 19, 2018
Re: World Cup: Bovi Questions Croatia's President Entering Locker Room by PropertyDeals(f): 7:02pm On Jul 19, 2018
To say the least, I fell in love with that woman on the WorldCup final day. I learnt she was a professional footballer before she ventured into politics.

Meanwhile, You May Need To Check My Signature In Blue Below To Be Sure You Don't Want To Miss Out On The 50% Discount Promo Currently Going On A CofO Land In The Lakowe Golf Area.
Re: World Cup: Bovi Questions Croatia's President Entering Locker Room by doe: 7:07pm On Jul 19, 2018
pointless question. Bovi wan trend.
Re: World Cup: Bovi Questions Croatia's President Entering Locker Room by foolbuster: 7:45pm On Jul 19, 2018
thaw:

Hello! That's not what honest campaign for feminism and patriarchal de-construction is about.
Females wear bikinis, two piece sports wears for athletics, wrestlers wear briefs.....c'mon.
Perverts though, will find excuse to oogle or....

You know...... comprehension can really be a problem. Feminism was not the only word used. I was trying to make a point. Your last sentence thou actually sounds moronic.
Re: World Cup: Bovi Questions Croatia's President Entering Locker Room by OyinO: 10:14pm On Jul 19, 2018
very very good question

1 Like

Re: World Cup: Bovi Questions Croatia's President Entering Locker Room by AceDomino(m): 5:08pm On Jul 20, 2018
Stupid question. Being a comedian shouldn't make you stupid to the brain.
Re: World Cup: Bovi Questions Croatia's President Entering Locker Room by Nobody: 1:05am On Jul 22, 2018
Like a friend of mine who said he tried to remove a spfemale students earpiece while in an exam hall and the girl angrily went to his principal to report that the teacher dipped his hand into her breast.
Its a woman's world now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bisi Alimi Organises First LGBT Pride Event In Lagos / Evangelist Patience Ozokwor's Poster Goes Viral In Ghana(photo) / Waje's Daughter, Emerald, Heads To University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.