Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,565 members, 7,816,382 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

World Cup: Bovi Questions Croatia's President Entering Locker Room - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / World Cup: Bovi Questions Croatia's President Entering Locker Room (45543 Views)

Girl Ran Mad In Her School Locker Room After Have Sex With A Lecturer / Bovi Slammed For Using His Children For Homophobic Jokes & Sexual Language / Bovi's House Gutted By Fire, His Phone Stolen By Man Who Came To Help (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World Cup: Bovi Questions Croatia's President Entering Locker Room by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jul 19, 2018
Re: World Cup: Bovi Questions Croatia's President Entering Locker Room by Kingsley1000(m): 1:35pm On Jul 19, 2018
anigold:
bovi stop behaving like a bush man. I know we Africans are still living in the stone age. In Africa hug is like sex. .. kiss is like Mouth Action.
we africans are hypocrites
Re: World Cup: Bovi Questions Croatia's President Entering Locker Room by Oskigucci(m): 1:38pm On Jul 19, 2018
Bovi you're a black man ...with a black man's mentality....... stop thinking of what the world would say.... they ain't gonna say a thang!
Re: World Cup: Bovi Questions Croatia's President Entering Locker Room by EmekaBlue(m): 1:43pm On Jul 19, 2018
I heard she saw modric diick at d locker room
Re: World Cup: Bovi Questions Croatia's President Entering Locker Room by nonix22(m): 1:47pm On Jul 19, 2018
you no watch the woman
Talk true
Destroe:
Mumu, Your mates dey watch ball, you dey watch woman. Mtcheeew
Re: World Cup: Bovi Questions Croatia's President Entering Locker Room by gazmann(m): 2:24pm On Jul 19, 2018
Destroe:

This whack Bovi Bastard

1 Like

Re: World Cup: Bovi Questions Croatia's President Entering Locker Room by themanderon: 2:28pm On Jul 19, 2018
Whites don't reason the way blacks do. They are more open and don't regard such things but Africans are mainly hypocritical beings.
Re: World Cup: Bovi Questions Croatia's President Entering Locker Room by lexy2014: 3:07pm On Jul 19, 2018
brixton:
Please stop making unnecessary questions out of a kind gesture... Seriously why is bovi overthinking a simple matter like this? No male President will go into a female locker room cos the result will be massive controversy period!
na u quarrel na u still settle d quarrel
Re: World Cup: Bovi Questions Croatia's President Entering Locker Room by lexy2014: 3:09pm On Jul 19, 2018
Jethrolite:
Stupid question
y is it a stupid question?
Re: World Cup: Bovi Questions Croatia's President Entering Locker Room by Kingsley1000(m): 3:12pm On Jul 19, 2018
HE HAS SAID IT ALL
Re: World Cup: Bovi Questions Croatia's President Entering Locker Room by CAPSLOCKED: 3:28pm On Jul 19, 2018
pocohantas:
I think you are making a mountain out of a molehill. You and your cohorts should take a chill pill,

not everything should be over thought.

NOT EVERYTHING SHOULD BE OVER THOUGHT UNTIL A MALE WALKS INTO THE FEMALES' LOCKER ROOM.
GOOD POINT.
Re: World Cup: Bovi Questions Croatia's President Entering Locker Room by pocohantas(f): 3:34pm On Jul 19, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

NOT EVERYTHING SHOULD BE OVER THOUGHT UNTIL A MALE WALKS INTO THE FEMALES' LOCKER ROOM.
GOOD POINT.

She is a president, not a random female. A random fe/male can't even have easy access to a locker room. I am sure they were informed she was coming in. They gave her the go ahead, not like she barged in on them. She must have been there in the company of other officials.

Please, go and drink cold water. You menist mustn't draw up unnecessary analogy to create gender wars.

1 Like

Re: World Cup: Bovi Questions Croatia's President Entering Locker Room by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jul 19, 2018
pocohantas:

She is a president, not a random female. A random fe/male can't even have easy access to a locker room. I am sure they were informed she was coming in. They gave her the go ahead, not like she barged in on them. She must have been there in the company of other officials.

Please, go and drink cold water. You menist mustn't draw up unnecessary analogy to create gender wars.

Dude that everyone is like trump who regularly barged on on the chicks in beauty pageants.
Re: World Cup: Bovi Questions Croatia's President Entering Locker Room by maryalloy(f): 3:46pm On Jul 19, 2018
fine woman, na so my regime go be when i become naija's president
Re: World Cup: Bovi Questions Croatia's President Entering Locker Room by CAPSLOCKED: 4:03pm On Jul 19, 2018
pocohantas:

ALL THESE ASSUMPTIONS JUST TO SOUND AS IF YOU KNOW WHAT YOU'RE SAYING.
I'M SURE YOU'LL NEVER ASSUME LIKE THIS IF IT WAS A MAN THAT ENTERED THE FEMALES ROOM. STOP TRYING TO SOUND "OFFICIAL" WE'VE SEEN THESE THINGS PLAY OUT LIKE THIS SO MANY TIMES IN THE SOCIETY.
Re: World Cup: Bovi Questions Croatia's President Entering Locker Room by Godaboveall2: 4:04pm On Jul 19, 2018
Destroe:
nairaland, u no go kill me!

1 Like

Re: World Cup: Bovi Questions Croatia's President Entering Locker Room by Godaboveall2: 4:05pm On Jul 19, 2018
Destroe:
Nairaland, u no go kill me!

1 Like

Re: World Cup: Bovi Questions Croatia's President Entering Locker Room by foolbuster: 4:06pm On Jul 19, 2018
Daeylar:

Which woman is trying to live like a man?
Why are men always trying so hard make themselves relevant in anything that involves women?

So gender equality, feminism means women are trying to live a mans life. If you don't know what something means. It's not by force to speak on it, sometimes silence is best.

Next time you and your overinflated ego tries to say women are trying to live a mans life.

Chill, relax, "Take a deep breath, and say to yourself, men (including me) are not that important to a woman" it will help kiss

Wow, but i dont get why you are this angry. Anyway sorry but What I said is fact. And please men and women are important to each other.
Re: World Cup: Bovi Questions Croatia's President Entering Locker Room by pocohantas(f): 4:07pm On Jul 19, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

ALL THESE ASSUMPTIONS JUST TO SOUND AS IF YOU KNOW WHAT YOU'RE SAYING.
I'M SURE YOU'LL NEVER ASSUME LIKE THIS IF IT WAS A MAN THAT ENTERED THE FEMALES ROOM. STOP TRYING TO SOUND "OFFICIAL" WE'VE SEEN THESE THINGS PLAY OUT LIKE THIS SO MANY TIMES IN THE SOCIETY.

Go and ask Bovi for the video.
Awon menist... undecided
Re: World Cup: Bovi Questions Croatia's President Entering Locker Room by pocohantas(f): 4:08pm On Jul 19, 2018
oyb:

Dude that everyone is like trump who regularly barged on on the chicks in beauty pageants.

LOL, how and where did it happen? cheesy
Re: World Cup: Bovi Questions Croatia's President Entering Locker Room by CAPSLOCKED: 4:10pm On Jul 19, 2018
pocohantas:

Go and ask Bovi for the video. Awon menist... undecided
CALL ME ANYTHING YOU WANT. I GUESS THAT'S ALL YOU KNOW WHEN YOU RUN OUT OF IDEAS.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: World Cup: Bovi Questions Croatia's President Entering Locker Room by pocohantas(f): 4:13pm On Jul 19, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

CALL ME ANYTHING YOU WANT.
I GUESS THAT'S ALL YOU KNOW WHEN YOU RUN OUT OF IDEAS.

You will soon give yourself high BP.
This is the topic on ground, a President in a locker room. You must be highly delusional if you think she didn't follow due procedure.
Re: World Cup: Bovi Questions Croatia's President Entering Locker Room by Jethrolite(m): 4:14pm On Jul 19, 2018
lexy2014:
y is it a stupid question?
It is my opinion and I choose to keep my reason private.
Re: World Cup: Bovi Questions Croatia's President Entering Locker Room by kennosman(m): 4:15pm On Jul 19, 2018
Bovi dey express him feelings, but Na spoilt picken dey reason like dat.
Re: World Cup: Bovi Questions Croatia's President Entering Locker Room by Hhenryy: 4:15pm On Jul 19, 2018
brixton:
Please stop making unnecessary questions out of a kind gesture... Seriously why is bovi overthinking a simple matter like this? No male President will go into a female locker room cos the result will be massive controversy period !

bovi has a point... Now read what you wrote up there,... Would women or the general public see it as just a kind gesture if a man tries that?.....why will the result spark massive controversies if a man tries it and women are getting away unscathed with such acts?

There are so many nonsense women do and get away with but men cannot, and it's rather unfair.
As far as I'm concerned, She has no right to enter the male locker room just as a man has no right to enter female locker room.
Re: World Cup: Bovi Questions Croatia's President Entering Locker Room by Ugosample(m): 4:17pm On Jul 19, 2018
pocohantas:
I think you are making a mountain out of a molehill. You and your cohorts should take a chill pill, not everything should be over thought.

I think your advise is better suited for women

Women are the ones who over think things grin grin
Re: World Cup: Bovi Questions Croatia's President Entering Locker Room by CAPSLOCKED: 4:25pm On Jul 19, 2018
Hhenryy:

bovi has a point... Now read what you wrote up there,... Would women or the general public see it as just a kind gesture if a man tries that?.....why will the result spark massive controversies if a man tries it and women are getting away unscathed with such acts?

There are so many nonsense women do and get away with but men cannot, and it's rather unfair.
As far as I'm concerned, She has no right to enter the male locker room just as a man has no right to enter female locker room.

POCOHANTAS DOESN'T AGREE WITH THIS POST BECAUSE "THE PRESIDENT IS NOT A RANDOM WOMAN, AND ANYONE MUST BE HIGHLY DELUSIONAL TO THINK SHE DIDN'T FOLLOW DUE PROCEDURE". I'VE BEEN LAUGHING I DON'T KNOW WHY I SHOULD KEEP TRYING TO CONVERSATE WITH AN IRRATIONAL PERSON.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: World Cup: Bovi Questions Croatia's President Entering Locker Room by brixton: 4:36pm On Jul 19, 2018
Hhenryy:

Henry, we can argue all about how this world should be but the reality is so many things are not right in our eyes but they are the norms we live with. Bovi was overthinking the matter
Re: World Cup: Bovi Questions Croatia's President Entering Locker Room by pocohantas(f): 4:38pm On Jul 19, 2018
Ugosample:

I think your advise is better suited for women

Women are the ones who over think things grin grin

I think the men are overtaking tongue.
The President was happy, her players were happy. That's all that matter, Bovi and his fellow agent of distractions should take several chill pills. https://video-bru2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t42.9040-2/36411281_235603277040879_2564166729219440640_n.mp4?_nc_cat=0&efg=eyJ2ZW5jb2RlX3RhZyI6InN2ZV9zZCJ9&oh=6bdb0525b99c32aebe331ec76877f2b4&oe=5B50D6E4
Re: World Cup: Bovi Questions Croatia's President Entering Locker Room by pocohantas(f): 4:41pm On Jul 19, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

POCOHANTAS DOESN'T AGREE WITH THIS POST BECAUSE "THE PRESIDENT IS NOT A RANDOM WOMAN, AND ANYONE MUST BE HIGHLY DELUSIONAL TO THINK SHE DIDN'T FOLLOW DUE PROCEDURE". I'VE BEEN LAUGHING I DON'T KNOW WHY I SHOULD KEEP TRYING TO CONVERSATE WITH AN IRRATIONAL PERSON.

No dey give me nonsense mentions o.
If e pain una too much, go start a harsh tag on twitter.
See same person that was calling women petty, mtcheeeew grin
Re: World Cup: Bovi Questions Croatia's President Entering Locker Room by dayonewgate: 4:55pm On Jul 19, 2018
BOVI .........

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Angela Okorie & Son In Stunning Photos / Throwback Photos Of Lasisi Elenu, The Instagram Comedian / Chioma Akpotha Welcomes Another Grandchild [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.