Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,082 members, 7,821,721 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

Pictures From The Inauguration Of Ebonyi River Bridge, Enugu By Ugwuanyi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures From The Inauguration Of Ebonyi River Bridge, Enugu By Ugwuanyi (15956 Views)

See The Flyover Commissioned By Ugwuanyi In Enugu: Pictures / Rain Destroys Abakpa-nike Road Commissioned Last Month By Ugwuanyi (photos/video / Buhari, Obasanjo Spotted At The Inauguration Of President Macky Sall of Senegal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From The Inauguration Of Ebonyi River Bridge, Enugu By Ugwuanyi by Mutemenot(m): 7:47am On Jul 19, 2018
Sharpshooota:

I hope the Fulani herdsmen are seeing this....
This is wonderful
grin dat na invitation oh
Re: Pictures From The Inauguration Of Ebonyi River Bridge, Enugu By Ugwuanyi by flyca: 7:48am On Jul 19, 2018
Pope22:

Touts on Nairaland
I said - Shatap!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From The Inauguration Of Ebonyi River Bridge, Enugu By Ugwuanyi by Blackfire(m): 7:48am On Jul 19, 2018
Stupidity....

Just because of road.
Re: Pictures From The Inauguration Of Ebonyi River Bridge, Enugu By Ugwuanyi by chigoziem10(f): 7:48am On Jul 19, 2018
Paperwhite:
Gbam! Gburugburu ne dozie oboda ofoma ofoma.
Which Gburugburu are you talking about & which Obodo did he dozie?
Re: Pictures From The Inauguration Of Ebonyi River Bridge, Enugu By Ugwuanyi by Pope22(m): 7:48am On Jul 19, 2018
hisgrace090:
Ebonyi state is another good thing happening in Igbo land.

Igbo's now have three functioning state, namely, Enugu, anambra and evonyi.

This enugu state.
Re: Pictures From The Inauguration Of Ebonyi River Bridge, Enugu By Ugwuanyi by chigoziem10(f): 7:50am On Jul 19, 2018
flyca:
So all these fanfare and jamboree because a governor used state funds and citizen's tax to build a road? A 21st century road with open drainage? undecided
How many km is this road if I may ask undecided

The women even sewed uniform! Chai! Nigeria is my country.
I don't blame those jobless women na! everybody dey look for appointment!

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The Inauguration Of Ebonyi River Bridge, Enugu By Ugwuanyi by Ikpongiton: 7:50am On Jul 19, 2018
bush road abi local farm road.igbo people sef
Re: Pictures From The Inauguration Of Ebonyi River Bridge, Enugu By Ugwuanyi by chigoziem10(f): 7:51am On Jul 19, 2018
Pope22:
Ugwuanyi doesn't joke with roads.
Just like he doesn't joke with sign posts & noise making
Re: Pictures From The Inauguration Of Ebonyi River Bridge, Enugu By Ugwuanyi by Ejiod(m): 7:53am On Jul 19, 2018
If only this man can tap into coal energy embedded in his state,I'm sure he would be boss. Just 2Billion naira can do exploit in energy exploitation

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From The Inauguration Of Ebonyi River Bridge, Enugu By Ugwuanyi by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 7:55am On Jul 19, 2018
Paperwhite:
Gbam! Gburugburu ne dozie oboda ofoma ofoma.
nwoke wawa
Re: Pictures From The Inauguration Of Ebonyi River Bridge, Enugu By Ugwuanyi by kelib: 8:04am On Jul 19, 2018
Y r Yoruba pple on nairaland dis hateful. If this event were to take place in Lagos, they will tag Lagos as the only performing state in Nigeria but if it's another state,wow y r we celebrating a governor when he is performing his duties. May God forgive us o

6 Likes

Re: Pictures From The Inauguration Of Ebonyi River Bridge, Enugu By Ugwuanyi by murtala120: 8:17am On Jul 19, 2018
flyca:
So all these fanfare and jamboree because a state's governor used state funds and citizen's tax to build a road? Road as is R-O-A-D? A 21st century road with open drainage? undecided

you said it the way it is. I thought am the only person seeing it from that angle

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The Inauguration Of Ebonyi River Bridge, Enugu By Ugwuanyi by justtoodark: 8:23am On Jul 19, 2018
blaimy....why are you people celebrating a bridge...?...stop been mediocre....
Re: Pictures From The Inauguration Of Ebonyi River Bridge, Enugu By Ugwuanyi by benben1000: 8:24am On Jul 19, 2018
Ikpongiton:
[s]bush road abi local farm road.igbo people sef [/s]

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From The Inauguration Of Ebonyi River Bridge, Enugu By Ugwuanyi by benben1000: 8:25am On Jul 19, 2018
kelib:
Y r Yoruba pple on nairaland dis hateful. If this event were to take place in Lagos, they will tag Lagos as the only performing state in Nigeria but if it's another state,wow y r we celebrating a governor when he is performing his duties. May God forgive us o

THEY ARE THE MOST WICKED, ENVIOUS AND EVIL MINDED PEOPLE ON THE FACE OF THIS EARTH.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures From The Inauguration Of Ebonyi River Bridge, Enugu By Ugwuanyi by justtoodark: 8:28am On Jul 19, 2018
kelib:

lagos celebrate a bridge...?..you are joking,right...?

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The Inauguration Of Ebonyi River Bridge, Enugu By Ugwuanyi by DJInfluence: 8:30am On Jul 19, 2018
Na only for Nigeria dem dey inaugurate bridges and roads. Eye service politicians dem...
Re: Pictures From The Inauguration Of Ebonyi River Bridge, Enugu By Ugwuanyi by justtoodark: 8:30am On Jul 19, 2018
you behave like illiterate village people...thats why nobody take una serious.....carnival for a mere bridge....
Re: Pictures From The Inauguration Of Ebonyi River Bridge, Enugu By Ugwuanyi by justtoodark: 8:32am On Jul 19, 2018
this market women must be bored..... undecided undecided
Re: Pictures From The Inauguration Of Ebonyi River Bridge, Enugu By Ugwuanyi by Equator1: 8:33am On Jul 19, 2018
He is a working Governor.respect

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures From The Inauguration Of Ebonyi River Bridge, Enugu By Ugwuanyi by Ikpongiton: 8:39am On Jul 19, 2018
[quote author=benben1000 post=69512224][/quote]his mates are doing four lane with under ground drainage and you are dancing nonsense because of bush track.you are a bushman.
Re: Pictures From The Inauguration Of Ebonyi River Bridge, Enugu By Ugwuanyi by pweshboi(m): 8:40am On Jul 19, 2018
Pope22:

How many has ur governor built?
Until you see what's wrong with this post of yours I'll not respond to your "Unbelievable ignorance" about governance. THANK YOU
Re: Pictures From The Inauguration Of Ebonyi River Bridge, Enugu By Ugwuanyi by damose12(m): 8:42am On Jul 19, 2018
Gburu Gburu is doing well no doubt. Hope he will continue with this pace after the election
Re: Pictures From The Inauguration Of Ebonyi River Bridge, Enugu By Ugwuanyi by frankIzuchukwu(m): 8:56am On Jul 19, 2018
kudos to my governor some governors never pay salary finish na to come day do road
if you know you know

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The Inauguration Of Ebonyi River Bridge, Enugu By Ugwuanyi by Daewang: 9:11am On Jul 19, 2018
Enugu adigo mma.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From The Inauguration Of Ebonyi River Bridge, Enugu By Ugwuanyi by Holak: 9:13am On Jul 19, 2018
justtoodark:

lagos celebrate a bridge...?..you are joking,right...?

Yes. They celebrated Abule Egba bridge not quite long ago. They even celebrated a bus terminal commissioned by a President a few months ago. What are you talking about then? In fact they celebrated building of a statue last month (June 12 precisely).

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From The Inauguration Of Ebonyi River Bridge, Enugu By Ugwuanyi by Nobody: 9:25am On Jul 19, 2018
GuyfawkesAB:
A lot more road construction has been done in this Buhari era than at any other time. It seem there's a better sense of belonging by most governors than at any other time.
Consider the number of flyovers that has been constructed by governors across different states and brand new roads too; and then the FG efforts at rehabilitating major highways in the SW, SE and other places; more railway projects...

We seem to be getting it right in terms of delivery of projects by administrators, albeit very slow.

Nigeria will be great again.

God bless all the hardworking governors
God bless PMB and his VP

Exactly, this is very true.
This administration despite not being the best, has injected a kind of "life" into the country interms of delivery of projects.
I mean during the 16 years of PDP the economy was quite better, but the country was in a kind of comatose, nothing to suggest that we had a government; 16 years and no solid, "economy driving" infrastructure to point at.
Even though I'm not happy with this administration, I'm very glad they wrenched power from PDP, pdp was quite a disaster.
Re: Pictures From The Inauguration Of Ebonyi River Bridge, Enugu By Ugwuanyi by kerry57: 9:31am On Jul 19, 2018
I keep wondering what will ever make a governor dormant in Naija. Why won't our governors keep up with life touching projects in naija. God will certainly bless the governors with the interest of the masses at heart and punish those that don't. Naija is too rich to be suffering abeg.
Re: Pictures From The Inauguration Of Ebonyi River Bridge, Enugu By Ugwuanyi by magicminister: 9:33am On Jul 19, 2018
Mediocrity!!!
My people have suffered!!!!
Re: Pictures From The Inauguration Of Ebonyi River Bridge, Enugu By Ugwuanyi by Tonymegabush1(m): 9:55am On Jul 19, 2018
Coming home soon, Pls Fg sud interfer on the 9th mile road 4rm Nigerian breweries down to ovoko Nsukka dat road nids to b dual carriage and 2many potholes in it...

Kudos gburugburu.... At least my LGA wasn't left out of the project
Re: Pictures From The Inauguration Of Ebonyi River Bridge, Enugu By Ugwuanyi by Mentcee(m): 10:33am On Jul 19, 2018
Loui Nwa Amoke.
Baby Giwa
Agbotikuyo
Giwa is baby!

Ike aga dianyi?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures From The Inauguration Of Ebonyi River Bridge, Enugu By Ugwuanyi by Lordave: 10:48am On Jul 19, 2018
flyca:
So all these fanfare and jamboree because a state's governor used state funds and citizen's tax to build a road? Road as is R-O-A-D? A 21st century road with open drainage? undecided

You will never type this gibberish if it was been commissioned in Lagos.
Amu

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EPL: Why Man City Defeated Man United – Zabaleta / Concede Defeat, Congratulate Buhari, ACF Tells Atiku / Tinubu Promises To Abolish Parallel FOREX Market (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.