Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,579 members, 7,823,518 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Pictures From The Inauguration Of Ebonyi River Bridge, Enugu By Ugwuanyi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures From The Inauguration Of Ebonyi River Bridge, Enugu By Ugwuanyi (15959 Views)

See The Flyover Commissioned By Ugwuanyi In Enugu: Pictures / Rain Destroys Abakpa-nike Road Commissioned Last Month By Ugwuanyi (photos/video / Buhari, Obasanjo Spotted At The Inauguration Of President Macky Sall of Senegal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From The Inauguration Of Ebonyi River Bridge, Enugu By Ugwuanyi by KingMicky3286: 10:49am On Jul 19, 2018
Babygiwa:
Captivating pictures of the colourful inauguration of Ebonyi River Bridge, Ikem, Isi-Uzo Local Government Area of Enugu State and the Obollo Eke - Agala - Okpaligbo road in Udenu L.G.A by the People's Governor, His Excellency, Rt. Hon. Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi, in keeping with his administration's grassroots development initiatives aimed at opening up the rural areas for all round economic growth.

Enugu State is truly in the hands of God! #amokelouis
Ebonyi River in Enugu state? I am not understanding oii
Re: Pictures From The Inauguration Of Ebonyi River Bridge, Enugu By Ugwuanyi by CSTR1005: 10:51am On Jul 19, 2018
justtoodark:

lagos celebrate a bridge...?..you are joking,right...?
Lagos celebrated a common bus stop.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From The Inauguration Of Ebonyi River Bridge, Enugu By Ugwuanyi by flyca: 11:10am On Jul 19, 2018
Lordave:
[s]You will never type this gibberish if it was been commissioned in Lagos. Amu.[/s]
Nwa nna mechie onu gi dia!
Na your type them dey sew uniform for. Shameless.
Ajo ihe!

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The Inauguration Of Ebonyi River Bridge, Enugu By Ugwuanyi by mabea: 11:37am On Jul 19, 2018
The truth is from inception enugu is blessed with good governance in se followed by ebonyi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From The Inauguration Of Ebonyi River Bridge, Enugu By Ugwuanyi by Xander85: 11:44am On Jul 19, 2018
Mutemenot:
tongue see fertile land . Infact we are blessed in this kontri .
Meanwhile, d governor dey try when it comes to construction of roads

I've noticed his gov't builds some of the best looking roads in the South East. Same with Umahi of Ebonyi State.

Was impressed with the ones built in Nsukka.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures From The Inauguration Of Ebonyi River Bridge, Enugu By Ugwuanyi by SoNature(m): 11:48am On Jul 19, 2018
Abagworo, come and see good road grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures From The Inauguration Of Ebonyi River Bridge, Enugu By Ugwuanyi by Mutemenot(m): 11:56am On Jul 19, 2018
Xander85:

I've noticed his gov't builds some of the best looking roads in the South East. Same with Umahi of Ebonyi State.

Was impressed with the ones built in Nsukka.

Yes. That of OPI Nsuka/ UNN area is the best I have seen in SE.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From The Inauguration Of Ebonyi River Bridge, Enugu By Ugwuanyi by Hungarriman: 12:12pm On Jul 19, 2018
flyca:

I said - Shatap!
Dis ur shatap just dey make me laff. Who provoke u dis morning?
Re: Pictures From The Inauguration Of Ebonyi River Bridge, Enugu By Ugwuanyi by Newmanluckyman(m): 12:19pm On Jul 19, 2018
...good development. But can't this governor Ugwuanyi wear an igbo attire for once. I haven't seen him on one before. Same goes to one idiot at Asorock who doesn't recognize the diversity of this country. He's always in his clannish attire.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From The Inauguration Of Ebonyi River Bridge, Enugu By Ugwuanyi by Ikpongiton: 1:08pm On Jul 19, 2018
[quote author=benben1000 post=69512224][/quote]you don kill me with laugh oo.but i no be afonja oo.
Re: Pictures From The Inauguration Of Ebonyi River Bridge, Enugu By Ugwuanyi by Ejorchris: 1:28pm On Jul 19, 2018
iamjustified:
Dem try.
see serious pain and envy from the unsatisfied ingrate.
Re: Pictures From The Inauguration Of Ebonyi River Bridge, Enugu By Ugwuanyi by PropertyDeals(f): 2:21pm On Jul 19, 2018
Congratulations to the Ebonyi people.

Are you done with your market analysis of the next property/land you want to acquire? If Real Estate Investment or Land Banking is your choice, it's better you do it rightly with a reputable source. No matter where you need land or house/apartment property in Lagos and other states, we are capable. Our office is in Ikeja (off Medical Road), feel free to visit or call us via the details in my signature. Don't miss this ongoing 50% discount promo on Queens Court Shapati Lakowe.

Check or signature below!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking News:tinubus Oriental Hotel On Fire / I Never Authorised Agunloye To Award $6bn Mambilla Contract To Sunrise, Says OBJ / Soludo, Others Offered Second Chance By Screening Committee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.