Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Governor Bello Condemns Burning Of Dino Melaye's Constituency Projects - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Bello Condemns Burning Of Dino Melaye's Constituency Projects (27335 Views)

Drone Shots Of Dino Melaye's Campaign In Kabba, Kogi West Senatorial District / Gov Sani Bello Condemns Killing Of Soldiers, Policeman Others In Fresh Bandits / Yahaya Bello Condemns Fresh #ENDSARS Protests (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Bello Condemns Burning Of Dino Melaye's Constituency Projects by Leonbonapart(m): 8:04am On Jul 19, 2018
The most foolish governor on planet earth. You sent them

2 Likes

Re: Governor Bello Condemns Burning Of Dino Melaye's Constituency Projects by ibejichizzy: 8:06am On Jul 19, 2018
sarrki:
Seriously I don’t trust Dino

He may even be the arsonist

Yahaya Bello too can’t be trusted

They are both calamity to people and government of Kogi State
same with you

1 Like

Re: Governor Bello Condemns Burning Of Dino Melaye's Constituency Projects by amazon14: 8:06am On Jul 19, 2018
Kogites are foolssss
Re: Governor Bello Condemns Burning Of Dino Melaye's Constituency Projects by Saintist: 8:06am On Jul 19, 2018
Kewtt:
Condemn hin own handiwork kwa.... Kudos to Yaya Bello
Re: Governor Bello Condemns Burning Of Dino Melaye's Constituency Projects by israelmao(m): 8:07am On Jul 19, 2018
sarrki:

So Dino built and set ablaze?

1 Like

Re: Governor Bello Condemns Burning Of Dino Melaye's Constituency Projects by Saintist: 8:07am On Jul 19, 2018
Kewtt:
Condemn hin own handiwork kwa.... Kudos to Yaya Bello

Baba check the lie na. E good

Re: Governor Bello Condemns Burning Of Dino Melaye's Constituency Projects by akdjr(m): 8:09am On Jul 19, 2018
Why? author=Administration1 post=69511481]Even me don dey pity Dino and Fayose sef[/quote]
Re: Governor Bello Condemns Burning Of Dino Melaye's Constituency Projects by Ham5ter(m): 8:11am On Jul 19, 2018
APC and their after thoughts, how could we stoop so low to allow imbeciles rule us
Re: Governor Bello Condemns Burning Of Dino Melaye's Constituency Projects by Samdede1984: 8:11am On Jul 19, 2018
Two useless Cowards, hopeless gays
Re: Governor Bello Condemns Burning Of Dino Melaye's Constituency Projects by Legacy001: 8:13am On Jul 19, 2018
sheep in the day cat in the night politicians self
Re: Governor Bello Condemns Burning Of Dino Melaye's Constituency Projects by Mydazz(m): 8:15am On Jul 19, 2018
Iyajelili:

You've never sounded foolish on nairaland like today
I don'tike Dino too but you think he'd build something then burn it to score political point?
Please take sensilin

Whoever is the mastermind behind this is trying to score a political point or smear a political image, and is Dino not a politician anymore. Never trusthought any politician especially when election is this close by.
It can be Bello, Dino or a third force relatively unknown.
Re: Governor Bello Condemns Burning Of Dino Melaye's Constituency Projects by Moving4: 8:15am On Jul 19, 2018
Senseless Youths
Re: Governor Bello Condemns Burning Of Dino Melaye's Constituency Projects by tunary(m): 8:16am On Jul 19, 2018
The prime suspect is the governor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Bello Condemns Burning Of Dino Melaye's Constituency Projects by joncom(m): 8:18am On Jul 19, 2018
sarrki:

This is how it will pan out...
Some people will be caught, and they will mention Dino as their sponsor. This is Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Bello Condemns Burning Of Dino Melaye's Constituency Projects by EYIBLESSN(m): 8:21am On Jul 19, 2018
sarrki:

Is the projects his first project ? Why think the way you are ?

1 Like

Re: Governor Bello Condemns Burning Of Dino Melaye's Constituency Projects by Ikpongiton: 8:25am On Jul 19, 2018
teric4love:
I saw B**** with matchs- stick when I was passing yesterday

i also see him, bello, when he was buying fuel with jerry can.i saw his car around that area in the night
Re: Governor Bello Condemns Burning Of Dino Melaye's Constituency Projects by property123: 8:30am On Jul 19, 2018
sarrki:

As long as your type of person is in this country, it will take Nigeria a longer time to grow as a decent society.
Your sense of reasoning is disgusting.

1 Like

Re: Governor Bello Condemns Burning Of Dino Melaye's Constituency Projects by joenor(m): 8:30am On Jul 19, 2018
Most times I read tru what going on in our country... my heart tears!
Re: Governor Bello Condemns Burning Of Dino Melaye's Constituency Projects by davidodiba(m): 8:31am On Jul 19, 2018
There is one sarrki up there spewing poo...
Re: Governor Bello Condemns Burning Of Dino Melaye's Constituency Projects by sarrki(m): 8:31am On Jul 19, 2018
property123:

As long as your type of person is in this country, it will take Nigeria a longer time to grow as a decent society.
Your sense of reasoning is disgusting.

Dino boys spotted
Re: Governor Bello Condemns Burning Of Dino Melaye's Constituency Projects by Emmytrill(m): 8:33am On Jul 19, 2018
I just pity the good people of Kogi who have been burdened with these Jesters posing as leaders. But the question remains, will they ever learn?
Re: Governor Bello Condemns Burning Of Dino Melaye's Constituency Projects by princetom1(m): 8:35am On Jul 19, 2018
NaijaMutant:

Dino burnt his own project

I suspect that your brains have left the cranium and moved downwards to your rectum, hence, you now reason with your ass undecided

Quite possible, he knows who the accusing fingers will be point at when this happens and he has nothing to loose anyway (nt like he will have to use his money to re do it, neither does he care about anybody needs really), like the person u quoted said, none of them can be trusted
Re: Governor Bello Condemns Burning Of Dino Melaye's Constituency Projects by Jeezuzpick(m): 8:36am On Jul 19, 2018
Nbote:

Truth is, U really need to get ur head checked.. Ur case is beyond jus being a zombie... So U mean Dino will build constituency projects he can decide to ignore and den burn it to d ground? Is he also responsible for his recent running battle with d police and d governor?

Do you mind the cretin?

So Dino renovating schools is a calamity?

This guy has bent over for money. He is a lost cause.
Re: Governor Bello Condemns Burning Of Dino Melaye's Constituency Projects by Yankee101: 8:42am On Jul 19, 2018
I laff in Swahili
Re: Governor Bello Condemns Burning Of Dino Melaye's Constituency Projects by udemzyudex(m): 8:43am On Jul 19, 2018
sarrki:

Chai, who did this to you shocked
Re: Governor Bello Condemns Burning Of Dino Melaye's Constituency Projects by buhariguy(m): 8:44am On Jul 19, 2018
Nbote:

Truth is, U really need to get ur head checked.. Ur case is beyond jus being a zombie... So U mean Dino will build constituency projects he can decide to ignore and den burn it to d ground? Is he also responsible for his recent running battle with d police and d governor?
so because pig dino has running battle with the police and the governor,
So He can't play politics with this?
Re: Governor Bello Condemns Burning Of Dino Melaye's Constituency Projects by Nobody: 8:44am On Jul 19, 2018
This is a clear case of when two elephants fight,the grass suffers. The masses that project was meant to benefit are at a loss here, embarassed.
Re: Governor Bello Condemns Burning Of Dino Melaye's Constituency Projects by Seunnzy(m): 8:45am On Jul 19, 2018
sarrki:

U have sense bruh..most pple wnt reason this way..the way some pple support these politicians sef..seems they dnt know politicians are the smartest playboy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Bello Condemns Burning Of Dino Melaye's Constituency Projects by BrownRoofRep: 8:46am On Jul 19, 2018
sarrki:

See what you did to yourself, just because of 30k stipend.

1 Like

Re: Governor Bello Condemns Burning Of Dino Melaye's Constituency Projects by poseidon12: 8:55am On Jul 19, 2018
Yeah right. The so called Gov Bello is probably behind the arson.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Highlights Of Kemi Adeosun Activities As Finance Minister / PDP NEC Picks Jonathan As Sole Presidential Candidate For 2015 / Mr President Live In AIT Again With The Youth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.