Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Governor Bello Condemns Burning Of Dino Melaye's Constituency Projects - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Bello Condemns Burning Of Dino Melaye's Constituency Projects (27336 Views)

Drone Shots Of Dino Melaye's Campaign In Kabba, Kogi West Senatorial District / Gov Sani Bello Condemns Killing Of Soldiers, Policeman Others In Fresh Bandits / Yahaya Bello Condemns Fresh #ENDSARS Protests (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Bello Condemns Burning Of Dino Melaye's Constituency Projects by poseidon12: 9:00am On Jul 19, 2018
sarrki:
Seriously I don’t trust Dino

He may even be the arsonist

Yahaya Bello too can’t be trusted

They are both calamity to people and government of Kogi State

You are really a knuckle head to think that Dino will destroy his own projects that are supposed to help him shine.
Re: Governor Bello Condemns Burning Of Dino Melaye's Constituency Projects by NairaMaster1(m): 9:00am On Jul 19, 2018
sarrki:

Where is your conscience?
Re: Governor Bello Condemns Burning Of Dino Melaye's Constituency Projects by Nukilia: 9:01am On Jul 19, 2018
BrownRoofRep:

See what you did to yourself, just because of 30k stipend.

grin grin grin grin you caught him!

1 Like

Re: Governor Bello Condemns Burning Of Dino Melaye's Constituency Projects by poseidon12: 9:02am On Jul 19, 2018
Juliusmalema:
Na yahya bello burn am.....nothing to argue.

Of course.
Re: Governor Bello Condemns Burning Of Dino Melaye's Constituency Projects by femliany(m): 9:02am On Jul 19, 2018
Yoruba will say" Ajala ta lo na e eyin na ko un"
Re: Governor Bello Condemns Burning Of Dino Melaye's Constituency Projects by JAMESOJAY: 9:06am On Jul 19, 2018
When I say hausa foolanis are animals homosexuals will block me for saying the truth

The hausa foolanis and the yourba cowards have turned Nigeria to a zoo Where law and order is not respected
Re: Governor Bello Condemns Burning Of Dino Melaye's Constituency Projects by Bluffly: 9:07am On Jul 19, 2018
NaijarMutant:

Dino burnt his own project

I suspect that your brains have left the cranium and moved downwards to your rectum, hence, you now reason with your ass undecided

Guy, politicians can be crafty until proven either way he is also a culprit.
Re: Governor Bello Condemns Burning Of Dino Melaye's Constituency Projects by bimgo: 9:08am On Jul 19, 2018
Your brain is malfunctioning. Please revisit YABA LEFT for medical attention before you enter market.
sarrki:

Re: Governor Bello Condemns Burning Of Dino Melaye's Constituency Projects by Bluffly: 9:12am On Jul 19, 2018
poseidon12:

You are really a knuckle head to think that Dino will destroy his own projects that are supposed to help him shine.
Shine Where do you put appeal to pity. The project has already been seen and everyone knows that he did renovated the School and this act could be from him as well to further win the hearts of the masses and dent to incumbency as every hand would be pointed in that direction. To catch a criminal you think like a criminal.
So this could be from either of he camps but unfortunately we can't ascertain because know investigation has truly been successful in this country.
How much was even spent on the renovated building, peanuts.

Please leave their webs for them as long as you don't get tangled along.
Re: Governor Bello Condemns Burning Of Dino Melaye's Constituency Projects by SkyUrch(m): 9:12am On Jul 19, 2018
grin
NaijaMutant:

I suspect that your brains have left the cranium and moved downwards to your rectum, hence, you now reason with your ass undecided

Re: Governor Bello Condemns Burning Of Dino Melaye's Constituency Projects by Bluffly: 9:15am On Jul 19, 2018
sarrki:

Bros you gave a balanced view. Forget those quoting you saying trash. It's their likes we have in our government dispensation as they think awkwardly and utter unthought words.

1 Like

Re: Governor Bello Condemns Burning Of Dino Melaye's Constituency Projects by Lanruze: 9:17am On Jul 19, 2018
With the way Yahaya Bello spoke during the Ekiti elections, I know he can do this damage.
Re: Governor Bello Condemns Burning Of Dino Melaye's Constituency Projects by Olafemiwa: 9:21am On Jul 19, 2018
You don't get sense if you get you we not mention that you don't trust dino, can you use your hand build something and scatter it again with your hand. You are a senseless person, monkey get sense pass you. Go away and don't try to comment again here. Fool
Re: Governor Bello Condemns Burning Of Dino Melaye's Constituency Projects by kerry57: 9:22am On Jul 19, 2018
Kogi, always topping the list of the most sick state state in naija from time immemorial.
Re: Governor Bello Condemns Burning Of Dino Melaye's Constituency Projects by 989900: 9:23am On Jul 19, 2018
I trust neither of them louts.
If only they both can be locked up in the same cell, but guess what, they'd be best of friends laughing at the gullibility of the people of Kogi.
Re: Governor Bello Condemns Burning Of Dino Melaye's Constituency Projects by footprint17(m): 9:27am On Jul 19, 2018
sarrki:

You must be a political t....ut to one of them

Or online miscr.....nts
u actually didn't make sense
Re: Governor Bello Condemns Burning Of Dino Melaye's Constituency Projects by jibs4lv(m): 9:39am On Jul 19, 2018
sarrki:

I said the bold yesterday also , honestly it's possible. Politician can go extra miles but I don't think this can be mastermind by Bello. but sa God knows it all.
Re: Governor Bello Condemns Burning Of Dino Melaye's Constituency Projects by bluecircle470: 9:44am On Jul 19, 2018
NaijaMutantI69511487:

My bro, he may be right. I dont trust Dino neither do i trust Bello. Dino might have done this to gain sympathy from onlookers and citizens
Re: Governor Bello Condemns Burning Of Dino Melaye's Constituency Projects by EnaibeSam: 10:06am On Jul 19, 2018
I don't trust any of these immature politicians, Dino can be responsible for it as well as Yahaya.
Re: Governor Bello Condemns Burning Of Dino Melaye's Constituency Projects by mccoyelectric: 10:07am On Jul 19, 2018
Fake government
Re: Governor Bello Condemns Burning Of Dino Melaye's Constituency Projects by vankaid: 10:09am On Jul 19, 2018
dignity33:

BMC have taken over Nairaland in every topic they will be first to comment.
You dont even get it. They are in their place of primary assignment.

People like you and I just breeze in and out.

It will be over zealousness on our part to expect to match them in online activities when they are paid to stay here and misinform people.
Re: Governor Bello Condemns Burning Of Dino Melaye's Constituency Projects by Subray(f): 10:25am On Jul 19, 2018
I feel kogi people don’t like good things, what type of people are they that Education is like a demonic stuff for dem
Re: Governor Bello Condemns Burning Of Dino Melaye's Constituency Projects by Aguata1stson(m): 10:29am On Jul 19, 2018
This Kogi politics will be very interesting in 2019. just watch out

For effective, trusted and environmental friendly Fumigation and pest controlfor your estate,school,hotel, office, apartment.
you know who to call.

Contact PEST SOLUTIONS INTEGRATED SERVICES.

for eradication of Bedbug, mosquitoes, roaches, rats and reptiles, flies, scorpion etc
we are just a dial away: 08169606527
Email; tokpalanwa@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Governor Bello Condemns Burning Of Dino Melaye's Constituency Projects by Afonja007: 10:34am On Jul 19, 2018
sarrki:

aturu gombe
Re: Governor Bello Condemns Burning Of Dino Melaye's Constituency Projects by Nobody: 10:45am On Jul 19, 2018
Re: Governor Bello Condemns Burning Of Dino Melaye's Constituency Projects by Therealev: 12:57pm On Jul 19, 2018
It's pathetic and sad how politics influence the youth reasoning at times. The Government doesnt do anything, you complain. When they do, you raze it down because you're loyalist to the opposition. Not forgetting your Children, Neighbors and immediate or extend family will benefit from the project somehow. I am sure it's this type of people that will poison the community borehole, just because it's the opposition party that executed it, not minding who is going to drink from it. I just hope they will stop being political instrument to perpetrate further atrocities. You dont throw stones, if you live in a glass house. 1 way or the other, it is going to affect them too. I am sure after seeing this, other Government arms will be reluctant to carry out projects, they will cite this as an example and they will be justified for siphoning the money allocated for community projects. A bunch of idiots.
Re: Governor Bello Condemns Burning Of Dino Melaye's Constituency Projects by Minjim: 12:59pm On Jul 19, 2018
NaijaMutant:

I wont put it pass a Nigerian politician, theyre desperate enough to do anything.
Govt sometimes pay touts to burn markets in Lagos just to reconstruct it and lease it to estate agents who will lent it at exurbitant price above what previous occupants can affort.
Example is Tejuosho market
Re: Governor Bello Condemns Burning Of Dino Melaye's Constituency Projects by Troublemaker007(m): 1:40pm On Jul 19, 2018
Platony:
Politics is indeed something else in dis country.

No matter wat Dino must av done to d perpetrators, dey wuld av atleast considered d beneficiaries of d projects b4 setting dem ablaze.

Who did these to us?? sad

Lord Luggard

1 Like

Re: Governor Bello Condemns Burning Of Dino Melaye's Constituency Projects by PropertyDeals(f): 1:44pm On Jul 19, 2018
Politicians amaze me with their actions and statements. grin

Are you done with your market analysis of the next property/land you want to acquire? If Real Estate Investment or Land Banking is your choice, it's better you do it rightly with a reputable source. No matter where you need land or house/apartment property in Lagos and other states, we are capable. Our office is in Ikeja (off Medical Road), feel free to visit or call us via the details in my signature. Don't miss this ongoing 50% discount promo on Queens Court Shapati Lakowe.

Check or signature below!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Highlights Of Kemi Adeosun Activities As Finance Minister / Why I Didn’t Attend Independence Day Parade – Saraki / 2023 Presidency: Over 1500 PDP Delegates Attend Saraki’s Declaration (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.