Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,020 members, 7,863,684 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:32 PM

God Does Not Change II - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Does Not Change II (199 Views)

Can Atheists Prove God Does Not Exist? / Atheism. God Does Not Exist. / What Is The Throne Of God? Does God Literally Have A Throne? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

God Does Not Change II by jonatoye(m): 8:46am On Jul 19, 2018
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~

Focus: God does not Change II

WORD FOR TODAY
The situation of a man's life cannot change God from who He is. Whatever your lot in the land of the living is, God remains God!!!
Scriptural Reference
"For I am the LORD, I do not change; Therefore you are not consumed, O sons of Jacob." (Malachi 3:6 NKJV)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The fact that life is in two phases makes it very imperative for every man created by God to be strong in whatever times they are passing through. Like Job said shall we receive what is good and not bad. We must learn that the God of the day is still God of the night and He deserves our praises in all season.

Jesus came performing miraculous works in the lives of men, having great time but yet the time of darkness came over Him even as the Lord of all. It will be very difficult for some people to accept the fact that all men will not but experience evil days on earth because of lack of knowledge and experience or understanding.

Therefore, we must brace ourselves up to prepare for evil days and be mindful of God's promises at such times. David says he prepares my hand for war because that is the nature of the world we are. Irrespective of what happens to you, God is God. In the same locality where men are praising God, dancing and rejoicing; others are crying and weeping.

Prayer Point:
Lord! I worship you because you do not change and you are God all by yourself in Jesus name. Amen!!!

Main Emphasis:
The God you are eulogising when things appear to be working for you is still the same when things go contrary and otherwise!!!
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Have an Impressive Thursday!!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 28/07/18 / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional / Maximizing The Measure Of Your Faith (2) - Romans 12:3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.